Kris karson

cmfriend

I dont see anything about candids on her website. They were always a nice bonus. Wonder why she doesnt offer that anymore?

Sheester

Looks like the earlier story about her accident was true given the large scar she's proudly showing off in her new incredibly hot candid set. She's replying to comments again today, too. There's only one more future set on the site, but she says she's shooting today so it looks like we won't miss a week.

mikejonesiscrap

If future videos were like so, with a pinch more teasing, I'm happy with that. Doesn't have to be hardcore, but you can go so many ways with teasing...like Kelsey.

pimp_huge

New video is pretty edited, thought after last weeks they were through with that. The next three sets look pretty tame might be putting my membership on hold for awhile.

thumper

last 2 sets were really good. I hope the new ones she's supposedly shooting now continue this trend and don't revert.

nolo11

simplywills;6699675 said:
krn14, latest set and vid. The set is rubbish, shes done better and showed more in her previous set up. BUT.... the vid is the sexiest shes ever done, don't get to see more than a flash or two, its just sexy as hell especially the last couple of minutes. Get her hands out of the way and smile a lot more, (said it before, a smile changes her entire face) and she really will be worth watching (and probably paying for again) :)
Words...I prefer pictures.

cmfriend

Kris Karson if not the Hottest Internet Model, she has to be in the top 3. Her face is incredible.