Kris karson

pimp_huge

new set is pretty much a pre 18+ set,and now her pussy's not even shaved, im pretty disappointed with the first set out of the gate, and everybody on the site is hyping it up like its the greatest set ever, really wonder if the webmaster just puts fake comments up to take away from the set being mediocre at best

cmfriend

So Kris Karson has done in only what 3 months something that Christina Model unfortunately didnt do in 13 or so years.

I hoped for a longtime that Christina what let things grow in for a little different look, but it never happened. I think Kris looks amazing like this! Thank You Kris Karson, simple things in life make me happy.
One question that comes up about Christina doing that is if she could do it? Christina looked great too nice and clean and smooth down below, but like i mentioned a little change for a bit couldn't hurt. The question about Christina is, for Christina to look so smooth down there she probably was getting the lazer treatment maybe? I dont know how that works, once a girl has it done can they grow things back again after?

Love Kris Karson & Christina Model!

qwerty42

I think the full shave is unattractive. Unless you have it done properly just leave a little there. The razor bumps are a turn off

nolo11

qwerty42;6744442 said:
I think the full shave is unattractive. Unless you have it done properly just leave a little there. The razor bumps are a turn off
I can't agree more.
I like the whole frame on this :eek:

cmfriend

I see Kris Karson has Twitter and Facebook Links on her website. Neither one seem to work. It would be fantastic if like with Christina Model and her twitter if someone could messege Kris Karson. If they could ask her if at sometime she would ever choose to do hardcore material mainly boy/girl. Its been talked about before on the board, just wondering now that she is 18+ if Kris has actually been asked of such?

I have not seen vid 19, but I just watch her vid 18 which was very nice. After what i just saw and going along with my above question. I don't think it will be much of a stretch for Kris to touch on some masterbation on camera sometime soon. She looks quit comfortable doing her thing so far.

fra24nks40

not only is it premium only , it's on a new poster {datafile} so pony up guys time to purchase a new premium membership and feed the kitty .

Padee99

It would be nice to know what the situation is soon. I have a premium RG & Upstore. We were told that RG was going and Fileboom was in. I have hardly seen any on Fileboom and now we have data file. before I spend on a new host I want to know who is going to be used so as not to waste money.

WilliamTeller

Staff member
Guys,

This thread is not for bitching about file hosts nor are any of the other threads in this forum. You can talk about Kris, Kris related topics, or request Kris material. Anything beyond that scope is off-topic and will be removed possibly with accompanying infractions depending on how the removing moderator is feeling.

Have a nice Turkey Day,

WT

Jagman

Any way to re-up that Kris Karson 18+ thread? I just got the new premium file host to work, but now all files are down. thnx

cmfriend

Clothes or no clothes makes no difference, I never get tired of looking at pictures of Kris Karson.

Body and Face as close to perfect here as it gets in this picture.

Nixxx

It seems that the files are now available only to those with datafile premium only, unless I am missing something. Is that correct?

cmfriend

Nixxx;6907165 said:
It seems that the files are now available only to those with datafile premium only, unless I am missing something. Is that correct?
Yep. Wish they would pick one premium sevice and stick with it for a while.