Madden....

pop71

Predictions......her surgery was breast augmentation, she's dropping NN, the Eagles win the Super Bowl!:)

hellofu

look at pictures in Go Pats #42 and 53 under her breasts there is a medical tape/ band aid under each of her breasts and they also look way to firm to not have breast augmentation surgery.

Wolfen

I think you may be correct. Nice as her small boobs were there was always a little bit of droop present. But in Pic 57 she seems to really be covering up that tape that seems to be there but obscured in the pics mentioned above. In 62 they really seem full also. I don't mind. I love Madden and I hope as sensitive as her nipples are she continues with showing them and maybe more of the pussy slips and of course I love it when she gets horny and climaxes in her cam shows. Here's hoping.:D

Bfg9000

Anyone notice that in her latest camshow at 25:13 it looks like she inserted a finger. Just for a few seconds but I don't think I've seen that from her before.

teenluvver

What a shame, but there is no doubt that she has. When though? Allegedly she was going for surgery due to an illness but I assume that was all lies and she was being made plastic. Why lie? I think we were gonna notice!! Maybe it will be the start of some proper showing now though still would rather see the natural ones

RandomAct

What a shame, but there is no doubt that she has. When though? Allegedly she was going for surgery due to an illness but I assume that was all lies and she was being made plastic. Why lie? I think we were gonna notice!! Maybe it will be the start of some proper showing now though still would rather see the natural ones
Because if she is honest about it, she has to deal with a large part of her subscriber base begging her not to do it. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Bfg9000

She was talking about the surgery, but hadn't said what it was for or why over the past couple of shows. She also talked about a new diagnosis she had just gotten that was unrelated to the surgery. Easy to understand why people assumed that they were related but I don't believe they were.

dustsage

I'm guessing the surgery she was getting was a mastectomy. She probably found out she has the breast cancer gene. That's the only thing I know that would cause a doctor to recommend implants.

ultraxx70

lol we're already buried her. I'm glad there was no surgery due to some illness. Obviously she made a boob job. Btw she didn't say what surgery exactly she going to do , so she did not lied
Although I don't like fake tits , every change about her is more than welcome ... She has literally been the same for the past 10 years. Ok, I don't think she did it because she wanted to change the way she worked or quit NN and start uh oh eh ah ...or anything like that. She simply got the "age crisis" after she passed 30 ... Some other girls paint their hair or make a tattoo just to look younger etc
Anyway, she still looking great imho

sharma

Baring the ass, madden remind me a lot of MeganQT. Cute face, small tits, risque teasing, etc. As long as she is willing to tease well with those fake tits, I got no problems. Just pray she didn't end up with a hideous ones that makes you wish for flat ones to get horny

brahhh

She has her new larger boobs in the photo set that just came out. And where the bandages look to be, she had incisions below her boobs.

teenluvver

Hey she shows them lots in webshows. OK, not walking around full on topless but you get to see plenty of the goods so I don't understand your point. It's her style and does her well.

hellofu

how was the lastest camshow?
no cam this week you can sometime see if she doesn't cam based on here twitter account

Code:
https://twitter.com/MeetMadden09/status/956600681611264000
Hey y'all this little lady needs one more week to properly heal!!! Did shower myself for the first time today, if you wanna think about that :))) meoowwzas

then this tweet

Code:
https://twitter.com/MeetMadden09/status/956600792378732544
See how you loves next week and I cannot wait!!!!!!! I have a huge surprise for everybody

Last edited by a moderator:

teenluvver

Not that huge a surprise seeing how she has published 2 shoots and a video with her 2 huge surprises already!! Unless she is going to announce the end of non-nude days .............

Silicate

Man, what a disappointment. Her breasts were perfect as they were. She didn't need embellishment. Now they look bulging and unnatural, like most fakes. There are some fakes I like anyway because the woman's face is so attractive, but Madden was a great package just the way she was. I hate it when women feel the need to disfigure themselves like this.