Meetmadden webcams

teenluvver

Nope. Tried a couple of times but no luck. Think she had sunstroke and was not really with it. Certainly showing more than she would normally dare do. Lots of hot tease then cut out. Not sure it will ever get posted on her site. Rescheduled for today which is good to see but suspect it will be a more sober one!

Wolfen

well maybe she will combine the two. BUt in case I wonder if anyone captured last night's part and will post.

wickedwi

It was a bit annoying to watch her come on being that drunk. Looked like it was going to be a fun show... she began to dance right away pretty much, then she knocked the cam down and the screen was half black. The moderator told her about it and that she should drag down the cam or start the encoder all over. At this point she didn't read anything she was out of it, was bit frustrating to see to be honest. I mean as an adult at least control how much you drink so you don't end up in a situation like this where you can't control yourself. Yea she knocked the cam or whatever several times and that interrupted the whole cam session yesterday.

See if she can top it today and make up for it or just simply have 30 mins of her apologizing etc.

teenluvver

Was strange that she moved the screen so we only got half of it then couldn't change it back despite being told how to do it by members. Oh well. Let's just have a sexy valentines show. Put camera in a good place then leave. Always starts to go the camera

ultraxx70

She wasn't that drunk as she used to be.
It was a bit annoying to watch her come on being that drunk. Looked like it was going to be a fun show... she began to dance right away pretty much, then she knocked the cam down and the screen was half black. The moderator told her about it and that she should drag down the cam or start the encoder all over. At this point she didn't read anything she was out of it, was bit frustrating to see to be honest. I mean as an adult at least control how much you drink so you don't end up in a situation like this where you can't control yourself. Yea she knocked the cam or whatever several times and that interrupted the whole cam session yesterday.

See if she can top it today and make up for it or just simply have 30 mins of her apologizing etc.
C'mon , it wasn't that bad ... Why should she apologize to anyone ?

ultraxx70

I just watched her show tonight and played spider solitaire. This time she came on time but she talked for the first 40 mins and after that she danced and sang ... horrible ...

Wolfen

How would we get it? It isn't even on her site. Will probably never be.
I think he probably meant if someone has captured it themselves. Which I hope even if she was drunk and it was interrupted. Ahh the old days where I would go in to all the PF girls cams and screen capture them. I can't even remember what capture program I used back then. It was nice having them available right away. One can always hope.

grooks

I think he probably meant if someone has captured it themselves. Which I hope even if she was drunk and it was interrupted. Ahh the old days where I would go in to all the PF girls cams and screen capture them. I can't even remember what capture program I used back then. It was nice having them available right away. One can always hope.
It was on her site briefly. I saw the thumbnail. I always check to see what the updates are before going to bed.

wickedwi

I heard her say that she maybe would get on this sunday for a valentines day show. However I doubt it now she got a fair amount of tokens so I think she's good for the week.

bgiconz

What show date are y’all looking for? I cap them... but they suck lately and I haven’t watched in months.

Wolfen

This last thursday nights show which it is said she was acting drunk and tipped the camera over and it eventually went off line. Look up at a previous post she came out got topless real quick and was getting sexy etc.. Then she did a show the next day Friday but it hasn't been posted yet to the site. Well I haven't been to the site today.

update. I am watching the current cam show and she says that she deleted that show from Thursday. I hope you have a copy and share it

Last edited by a moderator: