Meetmadden webcams

gatormike77

Agree. One of her best. Sexy as hell and overtly pleasuring herself. If this trend continues she will be getting off on camera soon. The issue will be she is doing it for tips, obviously, and she will learn that once you start down the road you need to keep upping the ante to get the same or more $$. If she keeps it at this level -- which was very good -- the tips will dry up. She needs to push the envelope to keep the money flowing so we will soon see what her limits are. Just my opinion.

Wolfen

Well it is Thursday night and I am off to bed wondering how this one went since she moved it back to 8 and then to 9 I guess. ;)

teenluvver

Informed us in advance of a revised time by a tweet, made a big effort to go somewhere else where could get internet access, tested it worked a couple of times in advance. Looked stunning in the show. No complaints at all!

teenluvver

Yep and carried on the good trend. Topless almost straight away, bit of cream but rubbed off frequently. Naked after 30 mins but didn't show much but was satisfying herself for long periods. The corner has been turned I think.

groper1

Yep and carried on the good trend. Topless almost straight away, bit of cream but rubbed off frequently. Naked after 30 mins but didn't show much but was satisfying herself for long periods. The corner has been turned I think.
Last 10 minutes was that annoying hand held closeup thing she does. Mostly had to guess what was on screen or black screen. Why she does that is beyond me, but it certainly is a total waste.

gatormike77

Another solid show. Definitely seems to have turned a corner. This could be headed in a very positive direction, and she is looking better than ever these days. I was not a fan of the fake boobs initially but I have to say they are pretty amazing.

ultraxx70

Another solid show. Definitely seems to have turned a corner. This could be headed in a very positive direction, and she is looking better than ever these days. I was not a fan of the fake boobs initially but I have to say they are pretty amazing.
I don't even remember her ever looking so good . She's already past 30 if I'm right ?

TheDudee

The biggest problem with her cams is when she licks the cam and crap like that. Completely ruins the visibility for the rest of the show. I wish someone would tell her to stop doing that.

gatormike77

Show was today and it was another really good one. Pretty much in line with recent trend. Tits on display most of the time and last 15 of her rubbing one out (nothing explicit but hot as hell).

Wolfen

I like that she is getting herself off. I wish she would trend away from the extreme muffled closeups and darkness. I would rather see her rubbing it inserting even if from an angle. She is pretty much topless but would love to see that pussy slipped more to up her game. With that said I am hooked on her. Thanks for the review as I sit here and wait for it to be posted. :p

tongue

I like that she is getting herself off. I wish she would trend away from the extreme muffled closeups and darkness. I would rather see her rubbing it inserting even if from an angle. She is pretty much topless but would love to see that pussy slipped more to up her game. With that said I am hooked on her. Thanks for the review as I sit here and wait for it to be posted.
I agree with you 100%!