Meetmadden webcams

TheDudee

Ah, didn't realize it was a vibe... Nothing to see then other than some pink pussy lips around her panties and a good amount of tits. Replay Media Catcher is what I use to record. You can't do it with VLC.

surround

I´m not a fan of those close up shots. nothing to see and a waste of time
I agree. These shoulder cam views are usually shaky, way too close with black screens from time to time as she is dropping the cam or putting it into her ass. Damn I hate this, even more than nipple pasties and lotion on nipples.
A baby oil show would be awesome in combination with a stripper pole :)

hellofu

What shows has she done like that before? I am hunting her old stuff but can't find anything.
I don't think she has ever has done a cam with a stripper pole but their are a bunch of cams with oil. the only content i am aware of her and a stripper pole is in pictures and videos.

gatormike77

I agree on the super closeups but I also think the past two shows seem to represent a new direction for her. Two shows ago she played around with a glass dildo and last one she overtly pleasured herself with a vibe. Granted it wasn't super graphic and didn't end in orgasm but it if she is going to get more actively into masturbation on cam I'm here for it. She is sexy as hell and I think she wants to take things in an edgier direction because she likes to be watched. Hope it continues.

tongue

I agree on the super closeups but I also think the past two shows seem to represent a new direction for her. Two shows ago she played around with a glass dildo and last one she overtly pleasured herself with a vibe. Granted it wasn't super graphic and didn't end in orgasm but it if she is going to get more actively into masturbation on cam I'm here for it. She is sexy as hell and I think she wants to take things in an edgier direction because she likes to be watched. Hope it continues.
I agree with you on that note. One thing which makes me feel S.O.S. is when there is the tiniest of lips showing (or that might show) she immediately makes an adjustment, versus letting it go.

gatormike77

Could be in for an epic show tonight. Last one for 2 weeks. If she really is starting to open up a little we will know later today. If she regresses to a boring show it's just more of the same -- a few really good shows in a sea of average. Hoping for the best.

ultraxx70

Who knows lol
She is always unpredictable . She made a few good videos a few weeks ago but now she’s back to the old and making stupid videos again

wickedwi

In case you are wondering what the show was like.. Pasties on titties, her just squirming around, she even came late and didn't add additional time but decided to still end it according to schedule instead of going for a longer time. I mean she got like 24k in tips. One of her worst shows tbh.

Wolfen

In case you are wondering what the show was like.. Pasties on titties, her just squirming around, she even came late and didn't add additional time but decided to still end it according to schedule instead of going for a longer time. I mean she got like 24k in tips. One of her worst shows tbh.
Really. I checked her site and it looked like she was at least on at 6:10 when I checked according to the webcam page. I just checked and refreshed the page 3 times and it indicates she is still live at 7:32. Of course I am not sure how the page works entirely. I don't hold my breath much. I was intrigued by the little bullet vibe she had last week and that might let loose with a real cum show. But lots of moaning and no real end. Suppose she came back on?

wickedwi

Really. I checked her site and it looked like she was at least on at 6:10 when I checked according to the webcam page. I just checked and refreshed the page 3 times and it indicates she is still live at 7:32. Of course I am not sure how the page works entirely. I don't hold my breath much. I was intrigued by the little bullet vibe she had last week and that might let loose with a real cum show. But lots of moaning and no real end. Suppose she came back on?
Ye it says she's still live but she aint. Bailey could go for like 2 hrs. Madden has to leave after 1 hour, even if shes suppose to be on at 6pm and she hops on at 6:15pm she still leaves at 7pm without making up for time lost lol. I mean pasties the whole show though lol.

gatormike77

Yep, really disappointing show. Giant step backwards. I guess I'm an idiot for being truly surprised. She was even dinking bourbon. Lol.

ultraxx70

She jumped all 45 minutes like a 12 yo girl ... Who want to watch that ?? The fact that she was a little drunk means nothing

sl11aa

what a way to end the year. one could count the better cams on the fingers of two hands. the rest were average or bullshit. another year of hopping she would show something more than usual is over. i dont get the members sending her tips for the last show. they either have a lot od Money or zero brains. happy hollydays guys

teenluvver

what a way to end the year. one could count the better cams on the fingers of two hands. the rest were average or bullshit. another year of hopping she would show something more than usual is over. i dont get the members sending her tips for the last show. they either have a lot od Money or zero brains. happy hollydays guys
And no video today either. Could at least explain on twitter but nothing. Maybe retirement is coming up

teenluvver

So there was a nye show last night. She was naughty. Need to watch again as don't think there was penetrative but had an inflatable ring with dildo on it I think and a ......... lush! Positive signs for this year. Oh and bra off early with just glitter. She looked good and showed just how things could be!!

gatormike77

Agree 100% Great show. One of her very best. She looked amazing and spend at least 30 minutes just rubbing her pussy. She used the lush at the end and I thought she was actually going to cum on camera buy alas no. Still, if this is the new bar 2021 looks to be a promising year.