Miss Lindsey Leigh - Vid and Pic

Title: Goddess Lindsey - Edge Until You Break

Description:you love stroking so much so today I'm going to let you. you are going to follow My rules just like the good little puppy you are. When I say stop, you fucking stop. I want you to get yourself as close to the edge as possible. It must be so hard not to cum when you're stroking to how fucking hot I am. I truly look amazing and it's going to break your dick. your orgasm will feel so good when I finally allow you to let it go and you look at My perfect body as your dick explodes. you know that you will never be good enough, you know you're a loser freak and that's why you're such a good listener.

Format: MP4

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 527 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Lindsey Leigh Addiction - American Blonde Bimbo Rejection

Description:Eh, you're that foreign guy huh? Ugh, it must suck to not have beautiful Baywatch blondes in your country. White girls who bounce around with their tits and asses out. Ive heard my accent is sexy many times, is it working on your cock? Stroke for me you foreign pervert. Stroke for your American Bimbo who spends all her time rejecting you. *Striptease/Topless

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 467 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Edge To My Shiny Outfit And Forget How Lonely You Are

Description:Goddess Lindsey

You always come to worship me in my shiny outfits. You come back because you can't get enough. You love looking at my perfect, shiny ass. Duh, it's mesmerizing. I know you're constantly waiting for new shiny clips so you can stroke to Goddess in shiny outfits. I can't blame you, look at how good I look. You'll never have enough of my shiny clips, I know you're going to buy more and more of them. You should buy them all.

This clip won't be enough for you, your cock needs more of me. Your cock needs more shiny worship. Trust me, I know what's best for you. I know what you need. I know what your cock needs. Watching me move in this shiny body suit is exactly what you need.

Duration: 5 Min

Size: 388 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Message For My Footboys

ListingDescription:This clip contains a message for all of my foot boys. This clip doesn’t encourage your foot perversion but speaks to the slave within you. You know, the inner slave that tries to speak to you but you’re too busy pleasuring yourself? I have tons of men who perv out on me daily. I do not need more lust filled dicks. I need devoted, paying, considerate slaves. The kind who live up to their words and promises. Think you can be a devoted foot slave to me? Here is how you can start!

Download Format: MP4

Length: 7 min 11 s

Size: 113 Mb

Resolution: 854x480

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/f1c24abbbbc52