New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Pale skinned cuckold white wife got fucked by hung black stud and squirted so hard when her orgasm came while riding on top of her black lover that poor guy had to take a towel to clean all the mess and then continued fucking her! She looked quite fit her, lost dozen of pounds at least but still she was hot and hell - curvy body, just a tuft on her pussy and horny as hell! Sucked hes big black dick off first with tarp on which was kinda odd and then squirted all over his belly. He had to take a quick break and when he returned he fucked the hell out of her leaving huge cumload on her face...

size: 401 mb
type: avi
resolution: 960x540
duration: 17:52

NTB_IR_Wtrngflwr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Passionate sucking of big black dick and hard fucking from all sides after she squirted:

nitobe

Elite
Bareback black dick for cuckold white squirter one more time - she had one of the best fuck sessions with her favorite black stud! Looked so sexy in fishnets and high heels and her bald, soaking wet pussy was craving for big black dick! Her black stud rocked her bareback and filled her pink hole with his warm cum. She then spread her legs wide and camera zoomed her perfect pussy filled with oozing cum... Sexy and horny as hell as always she got what she wanted from her hung black lover!

size: 382 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 25:03

NTB_IR_Crmpshw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting big black dick from all sides and spreading her pussy lips to show cumload:

nitobe

Elite
I love smooth shave pussies and always try to find videos that features such wives and since most of women actually shave their bushes there's not much hairy pussies in this thread. There are exceptions of course but this is first really hairy bush in this thread after quite some time. Ok, her labia are shaved but the rest looks pretty natural to me - those pussy hairs are really long. And of course she is so sexy that I don't have words to describe her - busty and curvy and in that "what is the name for this" lingerie or stockings or whatever it is. Her boobs are simply awesome, like two cushions and her round hips are fantastic. Together with round ass off course! She was a real challenge for this black stud!

size: 512 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 36:55

NTB_IR_Hrypssyblckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looking really awesome and beautiful and got fucked and creampied by hung black stud:

nitobe

Elite
When two vids with this thick, busty white honey were posted by the end of April/beginning of May many people asked if there's more with her so here we go! Got this one from a friend and thank him for that - I also love watching this thick redhead in action. She was on vacation and noticed handsome black stud with big cudgel in his pants and wanted to relax by the pool. A massage sounded just fine and after that she just dragged him into her room to return the favor and to enjoy his big black dick! Great looking white chubby in deed - those huge, natural boobs and bald, meaty pussy looked so tempting and she knew how to handle black dong...

size: 449 mb
duration: 32:22

NTB_IR_Bstymssg.rar

rar password = nitobe

It started with lot of oil and ended with big, sticky cumload she got straight in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby and busty white mom with glasses had an adventure with hung black lover in hotel room - she got fucked bareback and her bald, meaty pussy got filled with her black lover's oozing cum. She was really horny and wanted that big black dick bad and she totally submitted herself to black lover who did his best to please her... Also, there's some real chemistry between them and it seems like she fucks this guy regularly and she loves the size of his dick. To me, she looks like just like ordinary housewife from neighborhood who seeks some extra pleasure outside her marital bed and she is pretty and sweet white babe in deed...

size: 314 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 33:03

NTB_IR_Mlfspssn.rar

rar password = nitobe

That was a hell of a creampie and it was oozing out slowly while black lover was zooming:

nitobe

Elite
Cute honey in black stockings was kinda shy, quiet, reluctant but determined to finally try big black dick... Bareback and with impregnation. That firm body with nice, perky tits looked so gorgeous and her carefully shaved pussy was dripping wet. She didn't look like Caucasian to me but more like of mixed ethnicity. I loved the way she answered the questions about big black dick in the beginning of the video holding, squeezing and crumpling a pillow - you can clearly say how nervous she was. Like it was her real first time... But everything went quite well and as soon as she felt black dick inside her tight pussy all her fears have been gone!

size: 352 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 23:02

NTB_IR_Ccklddrlng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Amazing pussy fucked and impregnated by bareback black dick - she was filled to the top:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife, real big girl, was moaning and groaning while hung black stud was pounding her pussy with his enormous dick. Hubby was encouraging her all the time but she didn't pay much attention to that - she surrendered to her black lover and enjoyed his big dick! She wore black stockings in the beginning and looked pretty sexy and after short blowjob big black cock simply disappeared between her thick thighs - he simply sank into her soaking wet hole...

size: 385 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 32:51

NTB_IR_Brnngpssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby just removed a hair from her pussy and then black magician started his "show":

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white milf gets huge creampie in her asshole after she got fucked by fresh, young bull who was so horny that it couldn't take him so long to cum. I must say that she is still looking damn hot and she still rocks like from first day she started fucking other guys, black and white! Those saggy, natural boobs are still fantastic and her pussy is so juicy... Definitely one of the best looking milfs around...

size: 307 mb
duration: 13:41

NTB_IR_Slppyhl.rar

rar password = nitobe

She turned her ass to the camera and showed her oozing creampie - so full with cum:

nitobe

Elite
This pale skinned white chick with tattoos tried big black dick for the first time and had great time with her black lover but the thing that amaze me here were her high heels and platforms which were probably the highest I've seen so far. I mean, how in the hell she walks in that? I didn't notice them till the very end of the video but when I saw them I was stunned, so everyone who likes this kind of stuff will probably like the video. The else was just a classic - she sucked his big dig then received it bareback and got black stud's cumload all over her round ass...

size: 438 mb
duration: 28:37

NTB_IR_Rnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fine body indeed, round ass and juicy pussy - black stud did all he could to please her:

nitobe

Elite
Big black dick early in the morning for curly milf who had to woke her handsome black bull up to have some more of his big dick. He just opened his eyes and his dick was already deep in her mouth growing bigger and bigger before she sat on him and his dick disappeared between her big butts. She was looking really gorgeous in red lingerie, her pussy was smooth shaved and she was big turn on for her black lover who unloaded his balls all over her bald pussy...

size: 288 mb
duration: 15:14

NTB_IR_Ldynrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucking with condom on but creampie was delivered straight on her bald pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Wild and insatiable cuckold white wife in white stockings and garters fucked the hell out of her hung black stud. He didn't fuck her - she fucked him and it was so hard and intense like she was unleashed and didn't have sex for very long time. She was talking dirty, moaning, groaning, screaming and I thought she'd break that huge dick... Simply, turn the volume up and enjoy - this one is not only the feast for the eyes because of all that passion that was boiling over inside her but it's also music for the ears - I can't recall a video (except the ones with) where a wife is that loud... Unforgettable. Definitely! And one more thing - she looks damn perfect - that body is simply superb!!!

size: 308 mb
duration: 20:08

NTB_IR_Cckbrkr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Showing off with her lingerie for her hubby before she jumped on big black dick:

nitobe

Elite
Thick, blond housewife filmed few great videos back in the day and then simply disappeared. I thought that was it and then I stumbled upon this one about a year ago but it was 480p version until a friend of mine has sent me this video which is in great quality... She got back to black once again and added few details on her bald, soaking wet pussy - a piercing that wasn't there in her early vids. She got blacked bareback and her hung black lover stuffed her pussy with cum. Then she played with her creamy load and showed it to the camera... Well, it was one hell of creamy load and she loved having it again.

size: 367 mb
duration: 16:21

NTB_IR_Fllngrty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Dyed her hair and added piercings on her clitt and nipples but she is still hot as hell:

nitobe

Elite
Huh, this is something I've been looking for for at least three years and I've spent hours and hours searching for it but it was simply nowhere to find. I've had old, short and crappy flv version of this video but those few minutes were simply not worth of sharing. This is something else and I myself was stunned when watched it after so many years. It's great interracial video with cute latina and this was supposedly her first big black dick ever. She is really cute honey, slender, with small tits and perky nipples and her shaved pussy was soaking wet. Her black bull was so careful and didn't rush with penetration but wormed her up first before nailed his huge dick into her tight pussy...

size: 315 mb
duration: 22:57

NTB_IR_Srnty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Playing with her pussy, penetrating her slowly and then pounding her hard:

nitobe

Elite
Short haired white milf rarely wears any kind of stockings and (all I can remember were white ones she wore at one occasion) so it was finally a moment to wear nice, silky ones and god she is so sexy in them and her boobs are still fantastic. She was in her room all horny and ready for sex when black stud knocked on the door - it was delivery boy of course and he came right on time to fuck her! Just a cliche of course but I simply couldn't resist those black stockings... And she couldn't resist big black dick!

size: 437 mb
duration: 19:25

NTB_IR_Dlvry.rar

rar password = nitobe

She shouldn't have pressed razor that much - she irritated her sensitive skin:

nitobe

Elite
Hung black stud fucks white wife's hairy bush bareback and tries to reach her asshole all the time. He was beating around her asshole all the time and finally made it. She didn't seem to be interested that much in what's going on in the beginning - she was even checking her phone while he was playing with her hairy pussy... He lubed her both holes but couldn't reach her asshole at first. Nice one and camera angle is so unusual - and also her booty ass is fantastic!

size: 111 mb
duration: 04:03

NTB_IR_Blckhbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was checking her phone while her black lover was playing with her hairy pussy:

nitobe

Elite
White mom in black fishnets got fucked by fresh black buck in front of her husband and did something really extraordinary. After black lover stuffed her pussy with cum I thought her hubby will clean her hairy bush of all that mess but he just approached to her holding a glass in his hand and then put it under her pussy... When all her cum was on the bottom of that glass she drank it like it was the most delicious cocktail in the world! She is one naughty white mom and she loves eating cum from her black lovers...

size: 385 mb
duration: 17:10

NTB_IR_Drnkngcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy white mom got huge load from her black lover and then drank it all:

nitobe

Elite
Great interracial video with handsome white chick and hung black stud - she tried big black dick for the first time and it was great sex until the very end when black stud wanted to pull his dick out and come on her round ass! His condom got stuck between her round buttocks, actually fell off so his cum was spilled on her asshole... He was pulling half full condom out of her pussy and cumming at the same time and that was pretty awkward scene but hey, shit happens and he certainly didn't plan this. Apart that, this was an extraordinary video and she is one hell of a babe, great looking, horny and sweet and she obviously liked that big black dong stretching her tight pussy out...

size: 324 mb
duration: 17:11

NTB_IR_Stckcndm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pulling stuck condom out of her pussy - they've shouldn't have used it anyway:

nitobe

Elite
Busty and booty white wife is always craving for more and can never get enough of big black dicks - she went one step further here letting two hung black studs to fuck her pussy at the same time. No ass/pussy action but two dicks in her hole at the same time. Not sure how it feels like, especially when two dicks are rubbing against each other pounding white hole but she seemed more than happy with her new adventure!

size: 396 mb
duration: 25:51

NTB_IR_Twnpssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding meaty pussy bareback and leaving creamy load inside her hole:

nitobe

Elite
More than four years ago, back in spring of 2012 a forum friend asked me to if maybe I could get this video for him. I tried and tried and found shitload of her videos but this one was nowhere to find. I stopped searching but always kept my eye on her her videos hoping that one day it would appear somewhere... And here it is - thick white wife with huge, natural melons got fucked by hung black lover in front of her husband and had that big black dick bareback. After that hubby approached and unloaded his balls directly in her mouth - two for the road!

size: 504 mb
duration: 32:58

NTB_IR_Mlnsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

She loved her big black dick adventure but gave her hubby a chance too:

nitobe

Elite
Pretty redhead in black fishnets has gone black in front of her husband's camera - a passionate lady was having intense sex with black lover who fucked her bareback. She was looking damn great and sexy with those big, natural boobs, round ass, soaking wet pussy and fine lingerie. Her black lover was also horny as hell as she was really big turn on for him. I mean who wouldn't - just look at that beautiful milf - she came straight from dreams...

size: 177 mb
duration: 05:58

NTB_IR_Rdhdrls.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby's hand was visible at one moment but she wanted that stiff black dick: