Boy/Girl Pussy Licking Videos - Cunnilingus - Cunilingus

Posh Slut Indian Prick - FuckClub

Posh Cock hungry Felicity loves late night cock. This Indian guy delivers some food but instead of taking money as payment he takes her mouth and sweet young bald cunt. He makes her deep throat his brown cock and slobber all over it. Then he licks and sucks her sweet little cunt before he pounds her pussy. This is raw unedited late night fucking of a hot english girl who loves cock of any colour.

File name: Cuni 0099 Posh Slut Indian Prick
File Size : 288 MB
Runtime : 15 min 1 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/076c8028d543a/Cuni_0099_Posh_Slut_Indian_Prick.mp4

Peeping Pervert Brother Gets Caught - Naughty Christine

Christine is sharing a house with her pervert brother. She is trying on a new outfit for her upcoming date and her pervert brother wanders around the house curious as what she is up too . He talks about how big her tits are and that she has a nice pussy because he has a hobbit peeping on his older sister . He hears her walking in High Heels from the upstairs room. Being a perv and curious he sneaks up the stairs and notices she left the door open . When he peeks around the corner he sees his sister in the chair, legs spread playing with her pussy . This has given him a huge hard on and he needs to keep peeping . After watching her finger fuck her pussy he is a little to brave and Christine sees him staring at her . She screams and tells him to get out ..get out, get out Brother ....But wait ...she is horny and needs to be eaten. She yells at him to come here . Silent he and afraid of her he enters the room and comes to her . Christine sits down and spreads her legs and demands he eats her pussy . In shock he obeys his older sister and goes down and takes his tongue and licks her pussy . She tells him what to do, demanding him to tongue fuck her and suck her clit ....After sometime with lots of dirty talk and Christine demanding how to lick her pussy, she has multiple orgasms . Shocked herself that she just allowed her brother to eat her pussy , she yells at him and tells him to get out and close the door behind him ...Still excited and horny, Christine sits down and finger fucks herself to another orgasm . She realized he was good at eating pussy and having her Brother do it turned her on even more .

File name: Cuni 0101 Peeping Pervert Brother Gets Caught
File Size : 1.34 GB
Runtime : 18 min 12 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2af7e6106281e/Cuni_0101_Peeping_Pervert_Brother_Gets_Caught.mp4

Face Smothering Compelled to Eat Pussy - Naughty Christine

I guess I was not giving Naughty Christine enough pussy eating because I was not sure what she had in mind when she wanted to Handcuff me.............I get on my back and next thing I know she has her pussy in my face .....so I get it now ..I was not eating her pussy enough..........Christine dominates and fucks my face and in fact smothered me .....there are many times in this clip ...where she was getting into it so much ,,,I could not breathe .........even when she roles on her back and makes me eat her pussy to a huge orgasm ......I have my hands behind my back handcuffed .....face first in her pussy ....I had to turn my head ever so slightly to get air .....And fuck these hand cuffs hurt .....She did dominate and the end result was a huge orgasm and Christine got what she wanted....I guess from now on I better eat her out just a little more. .

File name: Cuni 0102 Face Smothering Compelled to Eat Pussy
File Size : 1.06 GB
Runtime : 23 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d0a7b76e23511/Cuni_0102_Face_Smothering_Compelled_to_Eat_Pussy.mp4

Smoking After Work - Marie Madison

After a long day at work, I want nothing more than to come home, unbutton my shirt, pull my skirt up, and relax on the couch with a few cigarettes. Oh yes... and have Daddy crawl between my legs and eat my pussy until I cum over and over and over again. Today was a great day after work

File name: Cuni 0103 Smoking After Work
File Size : 292 MB
Runtime : 8 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/765cccae3aeed/Cuni_0103_Smoking_After_Work.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Tongue Fucked in a Rocking Chair - Naughty Christine

Christine wants a little attention or should we say her pussy needs some attention . ..she wants he pussy licked and her sucked as she states in the begging of this clip ...She is shaved bald and spreads her lips say here it is ...She moves to a somewhat more comfortable chair which happens to be a rocker ...she gets comfortable and he goes to work doing what she asked for . .He sucks her clit and then tongue fucks Christine's pussy while she rocks herself to a huge orgasm . This clip is originally from a few years back

File name: Cuni 0108 Tongue Fucked in a Rocking Chair
File Size : 492 MB
Runtime : 7 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Pinay Tteen Pussy Eating and Licking Ends with Intense Orgasm - msstacy08

File name:
Cuni 0109 Pinay Tteen Pussy Eating and Licking Ends with Intense Orgasm
File Size : 72.8 MB
Runtime : 7 min 43 s

Preview:

Download Link:

SENSUAL MASSAGE TURNS INTO BLOWJOB&PUSSY LICKING ORGASM IN69 - Veronika Charm

File name:
Cuni 0112 SENSUAL MASSAGE TURNS INTO BLOWJOB & PUSSY LICKING ORGASM IN 69
File Size : 387 MB
Runtime : 17 min 3 s
Resolution : 2560x1440

Preview:

Download Link:

She Braids His Hair and He Eats Her Pussy Fair Trade Right - SukiSukiGirl

File name:
Cuni 0113 She Braids His Hair and He Eats Her Pussy Fair Trade Right Andregotbars
File Size : 408 MB
Runtime : 30 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Dont I look Naughty getting Eaten - Naughty Christine

I look very a very naughty wife with my legs spread .....stockings and these come fuck me hi heels......I think the hottest thing is me wearing my glasses while this bull has his head buried in my pussy ......licking it ...fucking it with his tongue .......I am such a bad girl and hubby has trained me too be a good slut.........are you going too watch me ....fuck his face

File name: Cuni 0114 Dont I look Naughty getting Eaten
File Size : 281 MB
Runtime : 3 min 20 s

Preview:

Download Link:

BJ17 Brunette BJ & Boob Bounce Bang - Kristi_Lovett

Dressed in a sexy pink and black outfit, this video begins with a blowjob, 69ing, and face sitting cunnilingus. Then I get fucked from behind with my boobs bouncing wildly as I orgasm multiple times. Finally, I use my Hitachi on myself for a final orgasm. Enjoy

File name: Cuni 0117 BJ17 Brunette BJ & Boob Bounce Bang
File Size : 1.77 GB
Runtime : 20 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Double Orgasm for HornyGirlfriend PussyLicking&Fingering - SweetBunny MissRuby

File name:
Cuni 0118 Double Orgasm for Horny Girlfriend Pussy Licking and Fingering
File Size : 218 MB
Runtime : 13 min 26 s