Boy/Girl Pussy Licking Videos - Cunnilingus - Cunilingus

Extreme Pussy Eating and Cock Riding - Ondrea Lee

Grinding my Asian pussy all over his face and cumming over and over, up close and riding his tongue. Moaning and humping his face and sitting down with all my weight locking down my legs and cumming and also bouncing up and down I ride his face all different ways. Around the 9min mark we start fucking, my pussy is warmed up and ready to go. I climb on top and my tits bounce and so does my thicc tummy. I turn around to ride him, it looks like im riding you. You spread my ass and fuck my cheeks, fucking my ass cheeks with your cock giving it a nice assjob then shoving it back inside. I notice your about to cum and I get it all over my face and sit back down on your face with my cum load on me. I love to play with my cum load on my face. yum. I smile to end the video with my cum face.

File name: Cuni 0139 Extreme Pussy Eating and Cock Riding
File Size : 1.30 GB
Runtime : 22 min 56 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

lunaampartemis pt1 Cunnilingus – LilKittenLuna

Part one of the HD full length sex tape by Luna (myself) & Artemis! *NO CUMSHOT IN THIS PART!* Luna gives a messy, deepthroat blowjob to Artemis on her knees, followed by Artemis licking her pussy until she cums. Luna wants his cock again, and licks/kisses/deepthroats it while laying down on her back so that he can thrust down her throat. Lots of spit! Artemis ends this half of the video off with some hard spanks for Luna, until she’s red & creamy

File name: Cuni 0140 lunaampartemis pt1 Cunnilingus
File Size : 1.23 GB
Runtime : 14 min 27 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

ORAL SLAVE - AstroDomina

– I have my needs. And I expect my needs to be met right away. In this case, I was horny and wanted my pussy licked. That’s where my oral slave comes in.
Sydney is used to having slaves take care of things. Groceries, restaurant bills, presents, you name it. And sometimes she needs someone to take of her sexually. That’s where her oral slave comes in. Sydney gets to sit down on a comfy chair, hovering above her sub’s face. His only mission is to pleasure Sydney’s pussy. She tells him when to slow down and when to speed up. Sitting on top of his face while he’s licking her pussy gets her close to orgasm, but she wants to make it last so she turns around so he can focus on her ass for a bit. Satisfied with his services, Sydney turns around one more time and allows him to make her cum. So nice to have an oral slave in the house…

File name: Cuni 0141 ORAL SLAVE
File Size : 224 MB
Runtime : 15 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Massage w Happy Ending – Johnny X Starlight

He rubs my body all over, covering me in oil with his sensual touch. He finishes me off worshiping my pussy, licking my clit and fingering me, making me cum all over his massage table!

File name: Cuni 0143 Massage w Happy Ending
File Size : 1 014 MB
Runtime : 17 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Asian Face Sitting and Fucking - Ondrea Lee

Up close Pussy eating, face sitting, and grinding his face with my fishnet pantyhose on at first, forward and reverse riding and pussy eating, then with panties, it gets more intense as when the panties come off, cumming on his face and then cock riding, cock sucking and ass job all in pigtails! He Cums twice! Double pop , once shooting out and I lick it all up and a separate time giving me facial. I talk very naughty and dirty

File name: Cuni 0144 Asian Face Sitting and Fucking
File Size : 1.20 GB
Runtime : 21 min 3 s

Preview:

Download Link:

I Shouldnt Have To Work Should I - Helena Locke

Helena Locke struts into the kitchen as her male works away at keeping it clean. She knows she doesn’t have to concern herself with such tedium as that’s a job for her men, just like taking a break from their chores to lick her is also a job for her men.

File name: Cuni 0147 I Shouldnt Have To Work Should I
File Size : 445 MB
Runtime : 4 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Young Ginger Princess Reading Poems Gets Hairy Pussy – Ginger Ale

File name:
Cuni 0148 Young Ginger Princess Reading Poems Gets Hairy Pussy Licked and Fucked
File Size : 413 MB
Runtime : 32 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Beautiful and Deep Blowjob in 69 Position Until He Cum in My Mouth

- Dirty Lady

File name: Cuni 0149 Beautiful and Deep Blowjob in 69 Position Until He Cum in My Mouth
File Size : 339 MB
Runtime : 12 min 19 s
Resolution : 2560x1440

Preview:

Download Link:

BIG BOOBS REDHEAD MISTRESS RIDES HIS FACE AND GETS - Dirty Lady

File name:
Cuni 0150 BIG BOOBS REDHEAD MISTRESS RIDES HIS FACE AND GETS FACESITTING ORGASM
File Size : 302 MB
Runtime : 12 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link:

You Take Instruction Well - Aubree Ice

One requirement for all the males Aubree Ice owns is that they take instruction well. For example they will need to listen to better themselves at the task of orally adoring her. Fortunately this male takes instruction well so he is one she will keep.

File name: Cuni 0151 You Take Instruction Well
File Size : 503 MB
Runtime : 5 min 29 s

Preview:

Download Link:

SO BEAUTIFUL & SENSUAL SHAVED GINGER PUSSY PLAY AND LICKING SHAKING ORGASM

- Ginger Ale

File name:[/b] Cuni 0152 SO BEAUTIFUL & SENSUAL SHAVED GINGER PUSSY PLAY AND LICKING SHAKING ORGASM
File Size : 299 MB
Runtime : 13 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:

AMATEUR BABE GETS HER PUSSYLICKED ASS SLAPPED UNTIL SHE QUIVERS

- NoFaceGirl

File name: Cuni 0155 AMATEUR BABE GETS HER PUSSYLICKED ASS SLAPPED UNTIL SHE QUIVERS
File Size : 294 MB
Runtime : 21 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link: