Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

3 Hungarian Girls Brutalize Guy on Bed

An experienced wrestler with very strong legs and two other girls, also very strong, brutalize a guy on the bed. The other girls, a Gypsy girl and a beautiful dancer don't need lessons on how to fight and inflict punishment,especially using their legs. The wrestler and the dancer inflict severe punishment on their victim with some punches, kicks (even to the balls!) and lots of of brutal scissors!

MP4 / 831 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:14

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jasmine Mendez - $100 Real Knockout Challenge!

Challenge: Local fan wants in on these challenges and has a $100 to bet. So same set of rules just a different challenge. $100 bet says I can't sleeper hold him until he in less than 10m. If He wins and I fail to knock him out he's free to keep his money. He's very confident about his bet and thinks I'm not strong enough to knock him out because I'm a girl! lol BIG Mistake and he very Very quickly finds out what I'm all about.

This Clip is Full of REAL Knockouts

MP4 / 646 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

"$1000 Bet" by Helix

Helix's legs, are they as secure as any bondage strap? Is that why a headscissor scene heads TTY this week? This amazing scene is cute and really controlling at the same time. Don't miss

MP4 / 459 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Amadahy - Amadahy Makes Him Cry

Though Guy thought he would hate Goddess Amadahy shoving her foot down his throat. He'd never been foot-gagged and not excited about it, and the reluctance makes the 21-year-old superstar dome happy. She laughs at him as she shoves her big foot into his mouth and down his throat, humiliating him. She presses her sole on his throat from above then drops in her throatscissors, pointing to a tear that quickly forms."Are you scared of me?" he admits he is, a little, and gets his throat compressed further. Telling Amadahy you are afraid of her is fuel for more abuse from the long-legged swimmer girl. "You're my bitch," she tells him in a throatscissors. Suddenly she stomps his heart and jumps up and down on him before crushing him in another throatscissors. She is hurting him bad but she's not ready to stop, locking him in a devastating reverse headscissors/hammer lock. He taps her ass trying to survive and almost gets his arm and more broken, as the hot girl's ass cheeks clamp and tighten around his neck. A reverse facesit, then a front headscissors as Tough Guy goes purple and his jaw shifts. He panics as he taps and she keeps the hold on until the last moment, his eyes wild and wide with fear and before she stands and finishes him suspended in her arms.

MP4 / 1.50 GB / 1440x1080 / 00:13:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Andrea Giacomi - SWA 200 DUMMY THERAPY 2

DUMMY THERAPY is an agency that rent male victims to women who have been dumped or betrayed by their husband or boyfriend so they can release their anger on the poor dummy ! Steve is the available dummy for today , tied up and at the mercy of disappointed Andrea !! She identifies him as the " boyfriend " and mercilessly releases all her anger on him ... Steve is in panic when he realizes that the Andrea coming is not the one expected but tall and muscular Miss Untamed ...he tries to negotiate but she seems deaf and wants what she paid for !!! Head-scissor, head-figure 4, reverse head-scissor, face sitting, ass-smother, sleeper-hold, pin , painful body-scissor, foot humiliation and muscle worship !

WMV / 682 MB / 1280x720 / 00:36:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy