Mixed Vibrator & Forced Orgasm

dalask

The Power of the Box - J and Elise Graves - Elise Uses Programmable Box to Tease and Deny her Inescapably Bound Rubber Playmate

Elise has a new toy! No, I don't mean the rubber-encased playmate secured by heavy stocks to her bondage bed! I mean a pretty new box with flashing colorful lights that controls the vibrator in the ass of her playmate J, as well as the Hitachi connected to his cock! The control box is programmed to control the individual vibrators power levels and rhythms, leading to one hell of a tease session! Elise delights in the fact that the box stimulates J just enough to keep him interested and wanting more, but not enough to give him much pleasure - and definitely NO RELEASE! The ultimate in programable tease and denial!

Duration: 0:15:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 220.24 MB

Download...

dalask

When Elise Met Strange Hobbies - Strange Hobbies and Elise Graves - Entombed in Leather Body Bag, Foam, and Box with Electrical Torment

Strange Hobbies is a wonderful kinky, freaky guy from France. On this particular day, I was given the opportunity not just to meet him, but to play with him - and let's just say we hit it off! Beginning our play session by placing a gas mask over his head, I then guide him into a coffin-like box into a leather rest sack. After zipping, lacing, and strapping Strange Hobbies into the sack, I begin to experiment with his willingness and playfulness by turning up the electro in his butt plug! I am very pleasantly surprised to hear some loud manic laughter increasing as I increase the intensity in his butt plug! At this point, I can tell that Strange Hobbies and I will be good friends! I climb into the box with him as I want to be close to those I have complete control over. I enjoy looking into his gas masked-eyes as I alternate between stroking his erect cock and bit and turning up the electro. Eventually I become more interested in seeing my new friend come his brains out while bound tightly in a rest sack, in a coffin box, with his breath controlled by long hoses, and so I vibrate him to orgasm. As he was screaming, I thought it would be nice to hear what he sounded like with the box closed and locked up securely, and so I did just that. His muffled sounds were too much of a turn on for me, however, and I couldn't leave it at that, so I crawled on top of the locked box and vibrated myself to orgasm while listening to the helpless Strange Hobbies moan inside. Lovely making your acquaintance, Strange Hobbies.

Duration: 0:23:47 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 334.2 MB

Download...

dalask

Sound Mind and Body - JimmyUSMC and Elise Graves - Elise Seduces Jimmy into Rubber Hood and Bodybag, Bubbler Bottle and SOUNDING to Orgasm!

JimmyUSMC is a young, fit, colorful bondage freak who is barking up exactly the right tree when he comes to visit Elise for some bondage play. Elise fits a thick red rubber hood over his face, which gives Jimmy an instant boner. Little does he know that it's exactly that boner that Elise is looking to explore later! Zipping Jimmy into a perfectly-fitting tight rubber rest sack, Elise begins to get excited at his helplessness. She then uses rubber bungee cords to secure the rest sack to her bondage table. After feeling satisfied that at Jimmy's level of helplessness, Elise continues on her mission by connecting a bubbler bottle full of yellow liquid to Jimmy's inhale port. This means that Jimmy's inhalations are not only a bit restricted, but also audible. Elise then informs Jimmy that she is feeling horny and wants to fuck the inside of his dick with her very own! She throws a set of sounds on the table next to helpless Jimmy, as he doesn't have much to say about the matter. After clamping Jimmy's testicles with lighted clamps, Elise begins probing the inside of Jimmy's cock with her sounds. This is extremely exciting for both Jimmy and Elise, so much so that Jimmy is ejaculating with a metal sound down his dick in no time! Sexy!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , RUBBER BONDAGE , BDSM , SENSUAL DOMINATION , FORCED MALE ORGASMKeywords: sounding , urethral sounding , jimmyusmc , elise graves , rest sack , rubber hood , bubbler bottle , clamps , forced orgasm , ejaculation

Duration: 0:31:15 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 438.95 MB

Download...

dalask

Electrically Fucked and Sucked - JimmyUSMC, Sasha and Elise Graves - Jimmy is Laced into SEXY Leather Playsuit, Strapped Down and Electrified!

JimmyUSMC is living out the dreams of many kinky men. He is first laced up into an extremely sexy custom-made leather bondage catsuit by the perky Sasha. Mitts, boots and a unique leather hood come next. Elise then begins skillfully strapping Jimmy to her special table, ensuring that there is very little movement available to Jimmy. Demonstrating to Sasha how to control Jimmy through the electrical ass plug and urethral cock cap electrode, Elise begins warming up Jimmy's insides. Jimmy, lacking much electrical experience, begins moaning and contracting as the juice gets turned up even more by Sasha. If you have ever wanted to see Jimmy truly helpless with a dose of suffering, this is for you! After juicing Jimmy's genitals with electricity, Elise's interest wains and moves on to the Venus 2000 machine, offering Jimmy the suck of a lifetime. Unfortunately for Jimmy, the machine does not care when he ejaculates, and so this whole experience might just go on indefinitely.

Duration: 0:47:34 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 667.31 MB

Download...

dalask

Melting Your Brain - Carlos D.th and Elise Graves - Cute Boy Strapped in Bondage Chair and Gets His Testicles Electrified - Hand Bondage

Carlos D.th is a nice-looking, young man with a desire to please Elise. He allows himself to be strapped into a police restraint chair, with his face connected to a ventilator and his fingers screwed out in front of him. Elise makes sure he has an electro plug up his ass before he takes his seat and then she adds en electro ball wrap to his sensitive parts. As Elise turns the electro up, she takes his breathing capabilities down. Elise can't stand the sexual tension anymore, and decides to alleviate her own while adding to Carlos by teasing and masturbating in front of and on top of his body. Watch as Carlos's brain is melted bit by bit as all his senses become overloaded.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SENSUAL DOMINATION , BONDAGE MALE , ELECTRIC PLAY , BDSM
Keywords: carlos d.th , elise graves , bondage , police chair , ventilator , electro , testicle electro , air control , sensual domination , hand bondage , finger bondage

Duration: 0:28:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 403.5 MB

Download...

dalask

Laced Up, Strapped Down and Set Free

Have you ever fantasied about being laced up into a tight leather hood and corset, leather arm corsets and leather leg corsets before being laced up into a tight leather rest sack? Tiedy Pat has both fantasied and lived this fantasy for real! Troy Orleans and Elise Graves give Tiedy Pat the tight, immobilizing, multilayered leather treatment of a lifetime. The pure glee exhibited from these two dommes increases as their subject's freedom of movement decreases. After he is laced into the rest sack, he is both belted tighter and locked in. Not that there was much chance of escape, but now his chances are zero. With additional straps affixing his head and body firmly to the suspended board, Tiedy Pat is now floating free above the ground, while every inch of his body is immobilized! Where his body is restrained, his mind can now be free!

Category: IMMOBILITY FETISH
Related Categories: BONDAGE , LEATHER FETISH , LEATHER , SENSUAL DOMINATION , CORSET
Keywords: tiedy pat , troy orleans , elise graves , leather , leather bondage , multilayered bondage , rest sack , suspension , leather hood , leg corset , arm corset , corset , double domme , sensual domination , male sub

Duration: 0:40:37 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 571 MB

Download...

dalask

A hard dick Gets the shaft

Can you orgasm in difficult situations? What if your penis receives the bare minimal amount of stimulation? Time to find out if you have what it takes to spend your load when the pressure is on. PREDICAMENT BONDAGE, RUINED ORGASM, PEGGING, ORGASM CONTROL, EDGING, SEXUAL FRUSTRATION, CUM EATING HUMILIATION.

Duration: 0:09:31 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 251.46 MB

Download...

dalask

Rubber Circle Jerk - Strange Hobbies, Kino Payne and Elise Graves - rubber-clad threesome handjob - tease and denial

Horny Elise Graves wants to play with her two rubber-clad friends. She first puts Strange Hobbies into a medical halo brace and ties him into a chair, while allowing Kino Payne a bit more freedom. Elise coaches Kino to probe Strange Hobbies' mouth while she teases Kino's cock. Soon, a cock-stroking, pussy-stroking threesome begins, with Elise directing the action. Strange Hobbies doesn't have much freedom of movement, but that doesn't stop him from joining in on the fun. Ultimately, Elise is turned on by teasing her two friends. She begins to give them a bit less stimulation and orders Kino to give her more. Upon orgasming multiple times, a satisfied Elise leaves her two rubber friends horny and alone. If you enjoy tease and denial, this video is for you!

Category: LATEX
Related Categories: RUBBER BONDAGE , BONDAGE , SPINAL BRACE FETISH , HANDJOBS , COCK TEASE
Keywords: rubber bondage , strange hobbies , kino payne , elise graves , latex clothing , latex , rubber , halo brace , medical brace , spinal brace , circle jerk , stroking , tease and denial

Duration: 0:18:53 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 264.97 MB

Download...

dalask

Multi Orgasm Ball Fry

Milking a double ruined orgasm out of a slave then frying his nuts is so much fun. Well, not for him. But I know I will enjoy it. Resting my bare ass on his face while his nuts are tortured really brings a smile to my face. I'm sure he's having just as much fun as I am. But his sensory deprivation makes it hard to see him smile. Listen to him scream with joy as I fry his testicles. Watch me squirm with delight. And think about all that cum I ruined. Don't you wish this was you?

Duration: 0:10:03 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 282.67 MB

Download...

dalask

Luci forced to orgasm - Orgasm Games

Luci said she doesn't cum easily so she's pretty confident she can win this game and not orgasm. Will she? You'll see
She gets really into this. You can tell by the way she digs her nails into my leg and quivers like jello. The way she smiles when I make the ropes a bit tighter. Also she told me :p
Somehow she telepathically communicates to me to choke her and manhandle her breasts. Not sure how she did that

Duration: 0:19:48 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 740.04 MB

Download

dalask

Nooo no no no no

"Why does everybody want to force me to orgasm?" Abby asked. Answer: because she's the perfect line between sweet and sassy and has the cutest box ever. And she orgasms easily and repeatedly :D

Starring Abby Marie

Orgasm Button: 9 presses. I give Abby a bluetooth button to press right when she comes. It creates a countdown for your viewing pleasure :D

Duration: 0:12:57 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 483.52 MB

Download

dalask

The World of Water - Jack Hammer and Elise Graves - Elise teaches Newbie Jack about Her Sexy World of Enemas

Dominatrix Elise Graves seduces Jack Hammer, the videographer shooting a documentary about her Professional Bondage Enema business, into getting a closer look at the subject at hand. Jack is placed into bondage and soon experiencing a very full sensation in his bowels while Elise tortures him with teasing, whipping and eventually fucking Jack's already full ass! Jack's submission to the experience is something to behold, as well as Elise's perverse glee stemming from taking control not only of Jack's bodily function but also his mind.

Related Categories: ENEMA , PEGGING , BONDAGE MALE , STRAP-ON , BDSM
Keywords: enema , jack hammer , elise graves , strap on , pegging , fem dom , gag , blindfold

Duration: 0:47:23 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 665.4 MB

Download

dalask

Elle's distracted yoga session

Ever been to a yoga class and been excited by all the hot bods with tight fitting clothes? Wondered what they'd look like squirming & trying to hold a pose with a vibrator on them? Or wished you had a vibrator on you during a yoga class?

Well then this vid is for you :D

Starring Elle Voneva

Duration: 0:15:40 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 589.5 MB

Download...

dalask

"Just 'cause I'm squirming doesn't mean I'm gonna cum"

sure. whatever you say Hollie ;). She has the cutest Tennessee accent and is pretty confident in her ability to resist the vibrator. She's also super fit that doesn't help her. All she can do is thrash that much harder after she cums and the vibrator's still on her clit

She's gets pretty sensitive after she cums but she's also a pretty strong minded gal so near the end I challenge her to 5 minutes of continuous vibrator. She cums after about 2 minutes and the rest is mostly just grunts, moans, and ah's that she tries her best to hold in as her eyes get a bit loopy

Orgasm button was on the fritz this shoot, but she does come around 4 times

Starring Hollie

Duration: 0:14:31 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 549.3 MB

Download...

dalask

Emma's cute, quivering, clitgasms pt2

There's a bit of tickling at the end of this one which pushes her over the edge quick. It's so hot watching her tickling laughing eyes roll back and smile disappear as the orgasm hits her.

Starring Emma Hix

Orgasm Button: 4 presses. I give Emma a bluetooth button to press right when she comes. It creates a countdown for your viewing pleasure :D

Duration: 0:17:45 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 662.86 MB

Download...

dalask

Sensitive Daizy

Poor Daizy is super sensitive and has little control over herself when there's even a small vibrator on her. She's pretty quiet and shy and manages to be silent through her first couple orgasms. Not after that though :)

She has bambi eyes and the cutest lipbite and orgasm faces

Note: The end of this shoot got corrupted but the 18 minutes here is totally fine

Duration: 0:21:53 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 824.56 MB

Download...

dalask

Playing with Lindsey

Lindsey Cruz is very much a one-and-done girl. She comes hard then gets super sensitive and can't stand the vibrator. Unfortunately for her she's all tied up

Starring Lindsey Cruz

Orgasm Button: 7 presses. I give Lindsey a button to press right when she comes. It creates a countdown for your viewing pleasure :D

Duration: 0:12:50 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 478.42 MB

Download...