Mixed Vibrator & Forced Orgasm

dalask

Footjob TOTALLY Ignored - Obey Melanie

I know you think my feet are hot. They make your pants bulge and your nuts ache. But guess what? I could care less if you ever cum! Instead of giving you pleasure, my feet are going to torment you. I'm going to keep your cock so hard you'll be ready to cum every second. But my feet will give you the minimalist of strokes. Humiliate you. Your going to hate how sexy my feet can be. And the whole time i'm going to completely ignore you. Think you can cum? Good luck. You'll need it.

Duration: 0:08:24 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 974.56 MB

Download...

dalask

"I can't stop shaking" (and cumming)

We play a game at the beginning where Macy loses $10 every time she comes. She puts up quite the fight for about the first 10 minutes, then it's all downhill for here from there

She's really shy / quiet. It's so hot watching her try to keep her composure through her roller coaster of orgasms

Duration: 0:38:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.4 GB

Download...

dalask

Late to the shoot

Sophia was about 25 minutes late the the shoot. This happens sometimes but usually models are polite and text to lmk. Not Sophia. And when she shows up she doesn't even apologize. How rude

I don't make a habit of putting up with shit like that but I thought I'd shoot anyway and use the opportunity to teach her some manners.

To top it off she made a comment or two about what an easy shoot it was going to be. There's a tear or two at the end. I felt a little bad for her. Not that bad though

Duration: 0:36:53 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.36 GB

Download...

dalask

I can't believe I'm cumming this much - Orgasm Games

Louise is a skateboarder and has a mesmerizing voice. Also she reminds me of the actress from the last mummy movie <3

Every time she has an orgasm she gets a little bit sensitive and the next one comes that much easier. That leaves her a bit of a predicament

Duration: 0:28:01 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.03 GB

Download...

dalask

Natalia's orgasm struggle

Natalia loses $10 every time she cums for 15 minutes

She's a a very strong willed girl and she cums easily so it's quite the challenge for her. You can tell how hard she's trying by her deep breathing interrupted by bursts of sassiness

It's easy to tell when Natalia comes, her whole body blushes red

Duration: 0:17:00 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 635.39 MB

Download...

dalask

2.4mm of Rubber Heaven - Cymbelin, Lady Silver and Elise Graves - Double Dommed in a THICK Rubber Rest Sack with Motorized Air Valve

My most recent trip to visit Studio Gum in Germany included meeting two awesome new friends - Cymbelin and Lady Silver. This real life kinky young couple were such a pleasure to meet and play with, as they are truly passionate about their play! Lady Silver and I stuff the lucky Cymbelin's ass with an electrode and then zip him into his custom made Studio Gum 2.4mm rubber rest sack. I have never seen or felt such a thick bag - it is truly incredible! He has two layers of rubber hoods on his head, which are connected to a motorized value. His cock is also wired up for some electro, including a small urethral insert. The game begins when the valve and electro are fired up! Cymbelin has to decide whether he wants his air cut off or if he wants to suffer some really intense electro sensations! Watch as he writes around in his thick rubber cocoon! I couldn't help but laugh and laugh at his suffering, knowing that he loves this type of play. It was an honor and a pleasure to meet these two and I look forward to playing more in the future!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BDSM , RUBBER BONDAGE , RUBBER FETISH , ELECTRIC PLAY , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: cymbelin , lady silver , elise graves , studio gum , heavy rubber , rubber bondage , rest sack , electro ass plug , rubber hood , motorized air valve , gas mask , double domme

Duration: 0:39:52 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 560.29 MB

Download...

dalask

Our Caged Plaything - Tony Orlando, Mercy West and Elise Graves - Hooded and Bound Gimp Locked in Cage and Tortured for the Amusement of Two Women

When Mercy West and Elise Graves get together, it's all fun and games (for them!) Tony Orlando might see things a bit differently, however, as he gets dressed up in a tight leather hood and a perfectly-fitted arm-binder and lowered into an inescapable Gord cage. Elise uses wire rope and crimp nuts to attached Tony's arm-bindered wrists to the top of the cage and his balls to the back end of the cage. He has now been transformed into Elise and Mercy's plaything - subjected to all the poking and prodding these two desire. Mercy enjoys smothering Tony's face with her hands while Elise tickles and tortures Tony's feet, yet the two of them both giggle away as Tony screams. Who wouldn't want to be the caged plaything at the hands of these two? :)

Related Categories: BDSM , BONDAGE DEVICE , BONDAGE MALE , FEMALE DOMINATION , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: tony orlando , mercy west , elise graves , cage , gimp , leather , hood , arm binder , tickling , foot torture , female domination

Duration: 0:16:14 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 227.66 MB

Download...

dalask

Kendra's Spasming Orgasms - Orgasm Games

Kendra is the perfect girl to torture, she cums easily, gets sensitive after she cums, and has uncontrollable waves of multiple orgasms

At one point she has a super strong orgasm, squirts all over the place, and pulls the leg straps loose (she's a tiny but strong girl). But she can't loosen enough to get away from the vibrator on her clit and has several more shuddering orgasms after that

Duration: 0:16:53 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 633.68 MB

Download...

dalask

Luna's forced orgasm marathon

This has got to be a record. 47 orgasms in 43 minutes. There's literally a puddle at the end

We also play a game at around the 3min mark where I give her a bonus but she loses $10 every time she comes. So these orgasms are truly forced!

Would have gone longer but was worried about scrambling her brain :p. Next time!

Starring Luna Light

Orgasm Button: 47 presses. I give Luna a bluetooth button to press right when she comes. It creates a countdown for your viewing pleasure :D

Duration: 0:43:59 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.61 GB

Download...

dalask

Vespa All Sucked Up - Vespa and Elise Graves - Elise meets Vespa for the first time and Vacuums her Up - Latex Fetish!!!

Elise, along with some Serious Bondage friends, traveled to Seattle to meet the sexy fucks behind Reflective Desires, which includes sexy Vespa! Vespa and Elise hit it off quickly, and soon Vespa was invited into Elise's vacuum bed. Looking super hot all sucked up, Vespa was quickly explored by the rubber-clad Elise. After a bit of getting-to-know-one-another, Elise covers her eyes with a blindfold and shoves an inflatable gag into Vespa's eager mouth. It isn't long before Elise desires to control Vespa through her breathing capability. So she places a gas mask on the helpless Vespa, as well as a rebreather bag, giving Elise full control of every breath. Elise delights in Vespa's sexy vulnerable situation.

Related Categories: RUBBER BONDAGE , RUBBER FETISH , BONDAGE DEVICE , FEMALE DOMINATION , BOUND ORGASMS
Keywords: elise graves , vespa , reflective desires , vac bed , vacuum bed , latex fetish , latex clothing , gas mask , dildo sucking , sensual domination

Duration: 0:29:22 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 412.41 MB

Download...

dalask

Studio Gum, Rubber Wonderland - Studio Gum, NW Rubber and Elise Graves - Elise and friends Visit Studio Gum and Play in Vacuum Tower!

Elise Graves and friends traveled to Germany for bondage adventure. In Germany, they visited Hans-Peter, the owner of Studio Gum, the heavy rubber bondage lover's dream! Two friends were jumping at the opportunity to climb into Hans-Peter's transparent blue vacuum tower, and so Elise obliged them both. Then Elise talks with Hans-Peter about his new showroom, his famous hoods, and new products he now offers. Studio Gum is a heavy rubber wonderland.

Category: RUBBER BONDAGE
Related Categories: RUBBER FETISH , BONDAGE , LATEX , BONDAGE MALE , INTERVIEWS
Keywords: studio gum , elise graves , nw rubber , travel , interview , heavy rubber , rubber , rubber hood , germany

Duration: 0:34:23 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 483.21 MB

Download...