MaxiVega

College Life [v.0.1.3 Full + walkthrough] (2018) (Eng) [RPGM]

Year: 2018
Genre: RPG Maker MV, 3DCG, Voyeurism, Oral Sex
Version: v.0.1.3 Full /In progress
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: eng
Size : 759.38 MB
Description: This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didnt have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 759.1 MB

MaxiVega

The Magus Lab [v.0.41А + Cheats] (2018) (Eng) [Unity]

Genre: 2D Game, Slave, Trainer, Corruption, Management, Fantasy, Oral Sex, Hardcore, Breeding, Prostitution, Pregnancy, Monsters, Group Sex
Censorship: None
Version: v.0.41A /In progress
Size : 153.07 MB
Description: This game about the secret laboratory of mage. Yes, it will be in fantasy style with pony's and unicorns... Do you want some ponies in Brozeks style?
If seriously, there will be many characters. One of them will visit you in daylight, other in night time.
Don't be surprised to see elf in the morning and ork in the night. You will be to do many things with your customers. For example, you may force some of them, to wash the floor or put to the chain. But be careful with your clients, they may to punish you in the future.
All gameplay will basic on RPG with strategy elements.
You may sell, carry out orders, gain resources, making experiments, magic, build rooms with other destinations and more other things.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 151.9 MB

MaxiVega

Innocent Witches

Year: 2017
Genre: ADV, Anal sex, Animation, Big tits, Comedy, Fantasy, Harem, Oral Sex, School, Small tits, Striptease
Censorship: None/Is a patch to remove
Version: v.0.0.4B /In progress
Size : 415 MB
Description: Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh.
But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man.
His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power.

Download Innocent_Witches_0.0.4B.rar from fboom.me (343.17 MB)

MaxiVega

Chubby Holiday

Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Big Tits, BBW, Fat ass, Voyeurism, Anal, Incest
Version: v0.1/In progress
Size : 421 MB
Description: Jason lives with his father and his fat stepmother. He also lives with Annabelle, his chubby stepsister. When his father go away for his work, Jason becomes the only man in the house.
This vacations will be the more hot of his life !!!

Download Chubby_Holiday-0.1-pc.rar from fboom.me (364.59 MB)

MaxiVega

Hentami: Vendetta

Genre: POV, STORY, 18+, Sex, Violence, Drugs, Torture, Voiced, Kinetic, Original Game Engine
Version: v3.5/In progress
Size : 845 MB
Description: Hentami: Vendetta - Overview:
This graphic novella demo starts you on a journey with your greatest love after you steal a large sum of money from a nefarious drug lord and the events that follow.
Our goal is to combine the joy of storytelling, audio ambience, voice acting and
kinetic interaction to create a new graphic novella experience.
This is a tech demo to show the framework we have developed so far.

Download Hentami_Vendetta_v3.5.rar from fboom.me (659.12 MB)

MaxiVega

Female Warrior Mancas: Troll and The Princess Chained

Genre: Action, Interspecies Sex, Tough Guy (Submissive), Bondage, Ahegao/Gapeface
Language: jap
Size : 2940 MB
Description: The female warrior Mancas is on an H adventure to rescue the neighboring country from incoming danger!
This game employs Beat ''em Up ACT + RPG combined system with Leveling Up and Equipment.
Four different levels of difficulty implemented.
Play time: Approx. 2 hours for Easy / 5 and a half hours for normal (estimated)

Download The_Adventure_of_Knightess_Mancas_torrent.rar from fboom.me (782.35 MB)

MaxiVega

Aoi Tori

Genre: ADV, School, Comedy, Harem, Striptease, Virgin, Anal, Virgin, Oral, Blowjob, Footjob, Big tits
Censorship: Yes
Size : 4090 MB
Description: November, Winter. In a certain mountainous region, a Mission-type All Girls School "Kirihara Gakuen", where males are prohibited to enter, is located . The protagonist, Father Shiratori Ritsu, is an exemption to this. Ritsu has the power to make people who, when touched, especially those who had experienced sexual intercourse, "Happy". Born with this power, he is targeted by devils and has never left the church ever since he was little. Being embraced by the girls of the school named as "Angels", Ritsu took the sin of killing one girl, and made a pledge to make others happy more than anything. The daily life that kept sanity on the edge while going back and forth between purity and immorality. However, by the appearance of one girl, the story''s curtain rises. A vampire who has traveled a 100 years, "Mary Harker". And, creeping into the school alongside her, was the voice of the devil that whispered from the phone. Does the power of "miracle" really make people happy? The worth of being born in this world? That is, by the bindings of prayer, the Story of Life -

Aoi_Tori - (3 x 1.37 GB)
http://fboom.me/file/165111781da37/Aoi_Tori.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/ed3a3189bd535/Aoi_Tori.part2.rar
http://fboom.me/file/dab1e2882acdd/Aoi_Tori.part3.rar

MaxiVega

UnderDark GangBang (Gazukull)

Genre: Ahegao, Anal, Creampie, Cumshot, Gangbang, Huge Cock
Size : 332 MB
Description: his series has vaginal, anal, double penetration, double anal, blowbang, tentacle, and oral sex.
The capricious Drow rogue Alia D’Vir receives a mysterious missive from the Underdark, beckoning her back home. She travels with her slave back into the bowels of the world and embarks on an epic gangbang.

Download UNDERDARK GANGBANG.rar from fboom.me (332.33 MB)

MaxiVega

THE FAMILY SECRET [EP 2 V.0.1.2.0B] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY]

Genre: 2dcg, adventure, fantasy, seduction, slice of life, romance, vaginal sex, 1080HD
Version: ep2 v.0.1.2.0b
Size : 1400 MB
Description: This is a Visual Novel about a young man who, together with his mother, moves to another city.
A new college, a new home, a new life. And new stories.

Download The_Secret__0.1.2.0b.rar from fboom.me (1.38 GB)

MaxiVega

AU-PAIR INNOCENCE [V.0.8 SE + WALKTHROUGH] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [ANDROID]

Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Seduction, Stepmother, Voyeur
Version: v.0.8 SE + Walkthrough/In progress
Size : 2550 MB
Description: Au-pair innocence, it is my game I want to present here to the audience. You play as young fellow Alex, who lives together with his Father and Stepmother. One day they decide to hire an Au-pair girl. And that where the game begins. What will happen next that's what this game about.
It is an adult game.

Au-pair-innocence_SE-0.8 - (2 x 1.28 GB)
Download Au-pair-innocence__SE-0.8.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.28 GB)
Download Au-pair-innocence__SE-0.8.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.15 GB)

MaxiVega

FutadomWorld - Binding Sim

Genre: ADV, Animation, Dating Sim/SLG, BDSM, Slave, Futanari, Anal
Version: 0.2b/In progress
Size : 943 MB
Description: Futadom World – Binding Sim is a dating simulator game. If you’re familiar with the flash games Sim Girl or Ganguro Girls, you’ll see exactly what it is about. It is a kind a simulation game where you play a guy looking for love. This game is a bit different. Your goal is to choose a character among many, and seduce them… before someone else decides you might be better as a slave.
To do so, you’ll have to study, go to the gym, buy clothes, work, earn money, develop your sexual stats and talk to your futa crush.

Download 34c3ffde161d6026da9327711f85a85295a48404103125.rar from fboom.me (945.35 MB)

MaxiVega

Last Days of the Universe

Genre: Visual Novel, Sci-fi, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Lesbian, Monsters, Fantasy
Version: Episode 1
Size : 246 MB
Description: Welcome to a science-fiction universe for adults.
A super-massive black-hole is continuously expanding in the center of a universe on the verge of collapse. Entire civilizations have been destroyed, others have escaped. for a while. No one is safe.
You are the leader of a world facing obliteration. Will you find a way to escape the impending doom?
Changelog:
the Save/Load menu! I previously didn't want to work on it because it would take time away from making images but it was becoming more and more important as the game is starting to become large. So I took some time off from making images and it's finally done.
This release also finalizes the "land far" option and continues the female story.

Download LastDaysOfTheUniversex86.rar from fboom.me (184.97 MB)

MaxiVega

Lida`s Adventures

Genre: RPG, ADV, 3DCG, Female Heroine, NTR, Handjob, Oral, Masturbation, Old, BDSM
Version: 0.9 Public /In progress
Size : 1770 MB
Description: The story
Lida''s Adventures will tell you the story of a couple, Lida and Dmitriy. After 5 years of a happy marriage life, Dima (Dmitriy''s nickname) accepted a promotion which provoked big changes in their life. This new job granted them a huge house, a swimming pool, a private gym...but they had to leave their native town, friends and relatives for a small American town.
Lida was eager to leave their rented house for a new mansion and the couple quickly settled in their new home. As Dima was introduced to its new job and assignments, Lida was busy with preparing a special dinner to celebrate this great day.
It was this very day that happened what she''d have never imagined, what would changed her life tremendously...

This game will always be free. But if you like it, your support would be very appreciated as it will grealty facilitate the developing process. Becoming a Patron will also get you some benefits such as:
- Staying up to date with the progression of the game
- Being able to express your opinion (through polls and discussions) about the content you want to see
- Getting early access to each release of "Lida`s Adventures"

Thank you for visiting my Patreon page. I hope that you become my Patron!

Download lidas Adventures EP1 v0.9 Public.rar from fboom.me (1.77 GB)

MaxiVega

Rad Science

Genre: Ren'py, Nympho, Sorrow, Transformation, Big Boobs, Small Tits, Glasses, Big Dick, Small Dick, Handjob, Cumshot, Naked, All Sex
Version: 0.4.5/In progress
Size : 1950 MB
Description: Rad Science is foremost an interactive adult game.
It's fairly linear but with choices that will effect the ending of your game. It incluces:
Male to Female/Futa Transformation
Breast AND Butt Expansion (Like BWAAAHM!)
Sex (Duh)
Impregnation (Aww yiss)
Bad Dialogue
Weird Script
Even worse humor
And Matthew McConaughey (Alright, alright, alright...) Just kidding, he wasn't available
But, a whole lot of 3D animated 'Art' in 1080 high definition!
Of course it's the first game that I have invested really much time next to my dayjob...
So please be gentle, senpai!

Download Rad_Science_0.4.5.rar from fboom.me (1.89 GB)

MaxiVega

Eliminator

Genre: Action, TPS, 3D, Unity, Shooter, Clothes Changing, Zombie, Masturbation, Peeing, Scat
Version: 1.0.1/In progress
Size : 3260 MB
Description: Incredibly colorful 3D TPS shooter on the Unity engine. You play for a sweet girl, you have a choice of a full arsenal of weapons: from pistols and grenades, to large-caliber sniper rifles. Your task is to survive in huge waves of zombies. For earned points you can buy a variety of costumes that can be customized to your taste.

Download _PL__Eliminator.rar from fboom.me (1.47 GB)

MaxiVega

PlayHome

Genre: ADV, SLG, 3D, Constructor, BDSM, Handjob, Blowjob, All sex
Language: jap+eng
Size : 5960 MB

Description: Rip catalog https://pastebin.com/u4p09Ere game release 1.4 with patches through 2018.03.09 (backup), patches, anglifikator, plugins, utilities, textures, modifications and extras. content (hairstyles, clothes, accessories).
A temporary phenomenon: the distribution contains plug-ins and mods for the trial version.

Basic installation (an example of an unpacking sequence of archives):
1. Game PlayHome
.. \ PlayHome + Updates \ Playhome [All-In-One Re-Pack] .rar
.. \ PlayHome + Updates \ Updates \ Updates.rar
-English localization
.. \ Translations \ Kenzato PH Full v4.4.rar
.. \ Required Plugins \ IPA_3.3.rar
2. Withdrawal of censorship
.. \ Uncensor \ PH_Uncensor_v1.4.parry

ATTENTION! Put without mods. Some mod steals the game.
Patch until 03.09. New antisensor only for 64-bit version.
phome_ex_studio_0223sub
phome_ex_studio_0302sub
phome_ex_studio_0309sub

Delete everything from the folder ... \ pastebin.com PlayHome \ PlayHome + Updates \ Uncensor
A bunch of new plugins.

pastebin.com_PlayHome - (4 x 1.99 GB)
Download pastebin.com_PlayHome.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.99 GB)
Download pastebin.com_PlayHome.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.99 GB)
Download pastebin.com_PlayHome.part3.rar from fboom.me (1.99 GB)
Download pastebin.com_PlayHome.part4.rar from fboom.me (5.35 MB)

MaxiVega

Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The First Volume) -Vampire vs. KungFu Girl

Year: 2010
Genre: Blowjob, Comedy, Students / Teachers, Footjob , Big tits / Big breasts / Large breasts, Group, Threesome
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.4
Language: eng+jap
Size : 1980 MB

Description: The first production of UMEMARO project! This is an adventure game with full-length movie!
At University of Youmei, several mysterious disappearance cases including the director of the school have occurred in the past two months.
The principal of the university asks Masaaki Ohara, the lead character, who is the grandchild of the director to investigate on these cases.
This is a romantic action comedy of the students who are the descendants of an onmyoji (exorcist) family!

Download IntouYuugiOmega-eng-.rar from fboom.me (1.75 GB)

MaxiVega

The Girl Next Door (Donut Bite)

Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Oral, Group Sex, Lesbian
Size : 447 MB
Description: This game is about relationship and desire between main character Jessica and her sexy neighbors. This is the story of one of unforgettable nights in their house - with a lot of gentle and passionate sex scenes.
It’s called "THE GIRL NEXT DOOR", where Jessica tells us all about her sensual experiences and erotic fantasies.
--
The story begins with her words:
"When I was around 19 I was still living at home. We had some new neighbors move in next door during the summer and I ended up getting to know them very well indeed. Their names were Natasha and Kevin and they would invite me over all the time to have dinner with them or to watch a movie with them."

Alluring sex scenes.
8 sex animations: threesome, lesbian, blowjob.
Options for changing the speed of animation. (slow, medium, fast)
150 high quality graphics.
3 episodes with two locations: living room and bathroom.
Sexy background music with female voices.

Download The_Girl_Next_Door.rar from fboom.me (280.03 MB)

MaxiVega

Dope's Lustful Adventures

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Incest, Fantasy, Date Simulator, Corruption, Harem
Version: 0.07.1 /In progress
Size : 725 MB
Description: Lust. It can consume you, devouring your soul as it corrupts you and those around you. Leading you on a journey of debauchery and immorality so perverse that "lust" has been labeled one of the seven deadly "sins." But what is lust? Is it really that bad? Are the other six "sins" truly so bad as well? Find out as you take control of Dope as he becomes the champion of lust, where he is thrust into a plot in which the survival of the human species rests with his sack.
The game is a mix between a traditional JRPG, heavily influenced by Chrono Trigger/Cross, and a visual novel games. The game will play as a standard rpg, but the player will also have "date sim" style content with party members and npc's throughout the game. Choices matter, decisions can impact who can join your party and of who you can date, as well as affect the overall story in the game. The game will have at least three endings and support new game plus.

Combat system (will be tweaked as needed).
Three layered world map. (Overworld-->Town-->Interior).
Architecture for multiple branching quests.
Architecture for weapons/armor.
Class system

Download Dope_s_Lustful_Adventures.rar from fboom.me (662.18 MB)

MaxiVega

MELODY [V.0.01 + EXTRA + WALKTHROUGH] (2018) (ENG) [MACOS] [LINUX] [ANDROID] [REN'PY] [DEMO]

Genre: 3dcg, Dating Simulator, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Corruption
Version: v.0.01/In progress
Size : 843.04 MB
Description: You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music.

Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet.

In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.

Download Melody.rar from fboom.me (797.29 MB)