Whatever happened to....?

cirdanx

Anyone know what happened to Natalie Sparks? Last i heard she was a bit in a spat with Sarah Peachez, but they are all crazy so no wonder.

Damn that woman oozed sexuality ^.^

demonsfire813

Look up Wild Natalie..... I think that's what she started going by.

Anyone know what happened to Natalie Sparks? Last i heard she was a bit in a spat with Sarah Peachez, but they are all crazy so no wonder.

Damn that woman oozed sexuality ^.^

She did several sets and videos fully naked and showing the goodies. I had a bunch of them but, like a lot of the classics, lost them in a hard drive crash. This is all that I have left from my collection. I never have found those sets and videos again. Hopefully someone still has them tucked away somewhere.

Jen Hiltons 9 Fully Nude Pix ( her photographer gave me these, when they were on the "outs" before her 1st site shut down. ))
9 Topless Pix from her Topless Card Sets! I posted them online, so they discontiued doing more.
And a few Misc one or both breasts topless!

You'll Always know my posts, by the jagged line below the post & Pix/links!

--------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what happened to:

1. Planet Mandy/Sinful Mandy
  2. Planet Brooke/Southern Brooke
  3. Sweet Krissy
  4. Perfect Honey (Honey Mills)
  5. Molly Meadows
  6. Planet Nikki
  7. Planet Summer/Skye Model
  8. Planet Katie/Chase the Hottie
  9. It's Sarah Time
  10. Planet Kristen
  11. Planet Camdyn
  12. Planet Corrina
  13. Planet Chelsea
  14. Cherry World
Thanks!

Does anyone know what happened to:

1. Planet Mandy/Sinful Mandy
  2. Planet Brooke/Southern Brooke
  3. Sweet Krissy
  4. Perfect Honey (Honey Mills)
  5. Molly Meadows
  6. Planet Nikki
  7. Planet Summer/Skye Model
  8. Planet Katie/Chase the Hottie
  9. It's Sarah Time
  10. Planet Kristen
  11. Planet Camdyn
  12. Planet Corrina
  13. Planet Chelsea
  14. Cherry World
Thanks!
3 possible reasons they disappeared. One, REAL LIFE. I'm sure you can think of many real life reasons they disappeared. 2, their publicity died, they weren't making decent money. So they hung up their thongs. I don't know some of the girls names you posted. But if they never did topless or kitty? And everyone wanted to see that? Go back to number 2 above. They didn't want to do topless or show the kitty!

3 possible reasons they disappeared. One, REAL LIFE. I'm sure you can think of many real life reasons they disappeared. 2, their publicity died, they weren't making decent money. So they hung up their thongs. I don't know some of the girls names you posted. But if they never did topless or kitty? And everyone wanted to see that? Go back to number 2 above. They didn't want to do topless or show the kitty!
Yup. Hit the nail on the head with that true statement. Guess I'm just nostalgic thinking about these girls and really wishing that they had OnlyFans accounts. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Yup. Hit the nail on the head with that true statement. Guess I'm just nostalgic thinking about these girls and really wishing that they had OnlyFans accounts. Wishful thinking, I guess.
Yeah, I'd like to see Jen again, who cares she is like 37/38 years old. I bet she's still fine looking. I wouldn't really care if she didn't go as far ( or as short ) as she used to. totally non nude would be fine. Wouldn't mind maybe emailing with her again either. Find out what life has been like for the 14 years she's been gone from the scene. I mean I used to email or chat even sometimes. With a few other models besides her. Heidi Honey, Princess Kara aka Kara Model. Teeny Queen Gina. All back from around the 2004/2006 period. I have all of Heidi Honeys content, or at least what she did under that name anyway. Have bits and pieces from Kara and Gina as well. As happens many times. Lost most of their stuff thru a computer crash. But I always had Jens content backed up. Since I spent a ton of money on it. Yet I still even lost a few sets or videos from that. I mean my collection of hers is like 60 GIGs. In an era where both pic size and video resolution were tiny compared to todays content. IF what was known about Jens Unseen content from her 1st site was true? They had been shooting fully topless and nude stuff of her. Incase they wanted to head in that direction. but because her split with that photographer was anything but nice? It was all destroyed. She never wanted to do it for her site. Only for fans who she knew, mailed back and forth with. And trusted to never share or post it online ( customs just for them ) And had the $$ as well, of course. lol. I got topless but never nude because it was way above my wallet $$ size. lol. Shame. I mean they set the standard for all the girls today! Hell, there was even a battle in congress over writing regulations for this that and the other thing. about the scene. That was like the craziest thing ever. Right before they started seizing all the File hosts. Scaring both file hosts and image hosts in to shutting down voluntarily. Even Paypal and another billing company banned using them for selling using their site. Jen used Paypal for a long time. Do you remember when Jen & Mandy shot together down on Mexico on vacation? I have one set of them together. But supposedly there was an argument between photographers and that was as far as shit went. I can zip it up for you, if you've never seen it. It's no big deal but. Jen and Reanna, Jen and Jessica model from MX Photos. Maybe I should get going on my thread here huh? lol. I'm lazy as shit and don't often wanna write up the posts. I tried to get her together with Anna Marie from the early ************* website, But they lived worlds away from each other. I actually found Annas own little Modeling site, before ************* existed, she was the one that told me it would be up July 4th that year. lol. I have all her content, even a few sets from a short lived site names Tim's Angels. Got an autographed pic of her from Tim's Angels. Multiple autographed pix of Jen as well.

Yeah, I'd like to see Jen again, who cares she is like 37/38 years old. I bet she's still fine looking. I wouldn't really care if she didn't go as far ( or as short ) as she used to. totally non nude would be fine. Wouldn't mind maybe emailing with her again either. Find out what life has been like for the 14 years she's been gone from the scene. I mean I used to email or chat even sometimes. With a few other models besides her. Heidi Honey, Princess Kara aka Kara Model. Teeny Queen Gina. All back from around the 2004/2006 period. I have all of Heidi Honeys content, or at least what she did under that name anyway. Have bits and pieces from Kara and Gina as well. As happens many times. Lost most of their stuff thru a computer crash. But I always had Jens content backed up. Since I spent a ton of money on it. Yet I still even lost a few sets or videos from that. I mean my collection of hers is like 60 GIGs. In an era where both pic size and video resolution were tiny compared to todays content. IF what was known about Jens Unseen content from her 1st site was true? They had been shooting fully topless and nude stuff of her. Incase they wanted to head in that direction. but because her split with that photographer was anything but nice? It was all destroyed. She never wanted to do it for her site. Only for fans who she knew, mailed back and forth with. And trusted to never share or post it online ( customs just for them ) And had the $$ as well, of course. lol. I got topless but never nude because it was way above my wallet $$ size. lol. Shame. I mean they set the standard for all the girls today! Hell, there was even a battle in congress over writing regulations for this that and the other thing. about the scene. That was like the craziest thing ever. Right before they started seizing all the File hosts. Scaring both file hosts and image hosts in to shutting down voluntarily. Even Paypal and another billing company banned using them for selling using their site. Jen used Paypal for a long time. Do you remember when Jen & Mandy shot together down on Mexico on vacation? I have one set of them together. But supposedly there was an argument between photographers and that was as far as shit went. I can zip it up for you, if you've never seen it. It's no big deal but. Jen and Reanna, Jen and Jessica model from MX Photos. Maybe I should get going on my thread here huh? lol. I'm lazy as shit and don't often wanna write up the posts. I tried to get her together with Anna Marie from the early ************* website, But they lived worlds away from each other. I actually found Annas own little Modeling site, before ************* existed, she was the one that told me it would be up July 4th that year. lol. I have all her content, even a few sets from a short lived site names Tim's Angels. Got an autographed pic of her from Tim's Angels. Multiple autographed pix of Jen as well.
Yeah, sounds like Jen Hilton was pretty damn hot! And hey--never seen the set with her and Planet Mandy together. Would you mind zipping it for me? Thx.