stachoo

Smothered 'n Covered by a Gigantic Ass FULL CLIP

General:
Name: KEBR_Smothered 'n Covered by a Gigantic Ass FULL CLIP
Format: mp4
Size: 542.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:24:15, 3000 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Angel shows that her ass is a destruction machine that no ordinary man can stand. She smothers this man with her butt, stomps him, foot gags him, face slaps him, spits on him, makes him lick her ass, pussy, verbally him and much more.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING, ASS SMOTHERING, FEMDOM, PUSSY WORSHIP.
Keywords: kebranozes, angel.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Renata's freaking hard ballbusting audition

General:
Name: KEBR_Renata's freaking hard ballbusting audition
Format: mpg
Size: 968.66 MB
Video: N/A, 00:08:47, 15000 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps
Audio: N/A, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Meet our new Girl Renata, she's hot like the girl of your dreams and mean like the girl of your nightmares. She has very powerful legs and delivers one of the most powerful kicks we've seen at kebranozes. her knees are able to destroy one of the toughest guys in Brazil. This was one of the best debuts ever.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kebranozes, renata.

Download:

stachoo

New Balls Admission

General:
Name: KEBR_New Balls Admission
Size: 335.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:57, 5103 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

The season for new balls has begun, and kebranozes is recruiting them with the hottest chicks available. Renata and Tygra do the admission test for this wimp who wnats to join kebranozes team. They test how he can take their powerful kicks and knees, and they do not care if he's a newbie, they delivered very powerful kicks on his balls.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kebranozes, tygra, renata.

Download:

stachoo

Just My Feet, Pet

Starring: Keegan Chillz

General:
Name: MAS_Just My Feet, Pet
Size: 238.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:37, 9049 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Keegan is busy surfing the web, but she keeps her slave groveling close by at her feet. Leave him down there in a humiliating position on the floor licking her soles while she mostly ignores him, that's a task fitting of a man. Keeping licking pet, she's too busy to give you any attention right now.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

stachoo

Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 5

Starring: Marie McCray, Karmen Karma, Tysen Rich

General:
Name: MAS_Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 5
Size: 345.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:38, 10226 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

After a good lunch the girls head outside for a smoke break. This is where they can sit back, relax, chat, and once again use the situation to humiliate a man. Marie puts her pet's head between her legs and has him keep his mouth open to serve as an organic ashtray for the girls. Does this seem a bit strange to Karmen and Tysen? Perhaps, but just briefly as they are now getting used to the idea of men as tools of humiliation and . So they deposit their ash into his mouth without issue, it's starting to see quite normal actually. Which is also why each of them has no problem lighting out their cigarette in his mouth. He's nothing but a slave after all, his mouth is for them to use and as they see fit. Good job girls, they are well on their way to embracing the Femdom way of life!

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Download:

stachoo

Life With Madame Rose

Starring: Audrey Rose

General:
Name: MAS_Life With Madame Rose
Size: 405.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:10, 7753 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Madame Rose loves her toys. By toys she means men, because they are little playthings to her. This toy gets used and in various ways, but she loves to his cock while he is in full maid dress tending to house cleaning. But that's just life with Madame Rose, for men it's filled with work, and . That's the price they pay for the honor of being one of her toys.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT

Download:

stachoo

MD Fetish Therapist-Fantasy Session 1

General:
Name: VAR_MD Fetish Therapist-Fantasy Session 1
Size: 406.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:54, 6978 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A foot fetish addict seeks the help of a Therapist-Fantasy. Only to get his nuts kicked into total mush. Megan ruins him!

Ballbusting, Female Domination-FemDom
Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Rejection, Sexual Rejection,

Download:

stachoo

I Won't Stop Kicking til There's Nothing Left of 'Em

General:
Name: VAR_I Won't Stop Kicking til There's Nothing Left of 'Em
Size: 320.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:14, 6974 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

This cuck has begged Megan to rupture his nuts. So she kicks 'em to total mush & ruins him. Megan wants to make sure that there's nothing left between his legs by the time she's done.

Boot Domination, FemDom, Gelding Fantasy, Humiliation,

Download:

stachoo

Have Fun with Your Ruptured Nuts while I'm Out Dancing with Real Men

General:
Name: VAR_Have Fun with Your Ruptured Nuts while I'm Out Dancing with Real Men
Size: 379.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:23, 6963 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

It's fri nite & Megan's going dancing at the clubs with her g/f's. So she decides to kick this cuck's nuts into total mush right before she leaves. And now he'll be lying on the floor all nite long holding his broken ruptured ruined nuts unable to even move. While she's out dancing with real men!

Ballbusting, Humiliation
Cuckold, Female Domination, Rejection, Sexual Rejection,

Download:

stachoo

Kicked a Creep Nutless

General:
Name: VAR_Kicked a Creep Nutless
Size: 248.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:48, 7023 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Megan kicks this creep's nuts into total mush. She's wearing her really hard boots too. She ruins him!

Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Rejection, Sexual Rejection,

Download:

stachoo

MD Fetish Therapist-Fantasy Session 2

General:
Name: VAR_MD Fetish Therapist-Fantasy Session 2
Size: 267.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:09, 7031 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

A foot fetish addict seeks the help of a Therapist-Fantasy. Only to get his nuts kicked into total mush. Megan ruins him!

Boot Domination, FemDom, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation,

Download:

stachoo

Ballbusted Before Our Date

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusted Before Our Date
Size: 588.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:22, 7024 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Kat Soles and my house slave hasn't been keeping the home clean to our standards. How are we supposed to invite some hot guys over later if our place is filthy? This is obviously unacceptable, so we have to punish our slave for behaving below our standards.

We make him massage and worship our feet as a warm-up so we can get the best out of our kicks. We cruelly kick his balls over and over again. He doesn't get a break before we start using his balls and body as a bouncy castle. He's literally screaming in pain, but we're too cruel to care. Watch us fuck up this dumb little bitch before we leave him to suffer and clean while we have fun with real men.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CUCKOLDING, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kat soles, verbal humiliation, cbt.

Download:

stachoo

My Girlfriend's Hot Sister

General:
Name: AMG_Jennifer-HotSis_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 733.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:24, 12006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

My Girlfriend's Hot Sister

Jennifer is the hot step-sister of my girlfriend. She is one day going through her sisters things at our house and finds gym bag. Because she's nosy she decides to go through it in it she finds a couple of pairs of her cum-stained panties along with pictures of her! She always thought i looked at her funny but this totally confirmed that i am using her step-sister to steal her panties and worship her behind her back! In there is also a letter too which talks about how in love i am with the princess and how i fantasize about truly loving her all my life and would do anything to be with her.
Around that time i walk in to the closet and she looks at me with an evil and mean grin. She grabs me and asks me about the letters in the bag. She looks at me and make fun of my appearance and tells me that she would NEVER love a guy as ugly and fat as me. And the only reason she's in the house is cause she likes the fact that i pay for her stuff whenever she's over. She slaps me a couple of times. I'm so infatuated with her that I bow down in front of her in tears letting her know how much i worship her and would do anything to be close to her and how i cannot live a minute without dreaming about her presence in my life. While I'm crying she just laughs and tells me how pathetic i am. she pulls me by the hair and than spits in my face, telling me that I'm nothing but a pathetic loser. After which, feeling so confident the power her looks and beautiful body have over me, she orders me to look at her body and says how DARE i think that i would ever be allowed to be close to a women as beautiful as her!
She takes her panties and makes me lick them. She tells me you wish my sisters pussy tasted as good! She tells me that she will own me and i am now responsible for doing whatever she says or else shell tell her step-sister. i Start kissing her feet and start caling her "princess". I tell her that i would do anything for her love. She just laughs again and says you won't get any love you will just make sure that my every need is completely taken care of physically and FINANCIALLY and reminds me that i am lower than dirt to her. SHe make me suck her toes while verbally abusing me for being such a loser. After which, she grabs me and tells me that i would be LUCKY if she even decided to use my tongue as her toilet paper. I am very hurt but i kiss her feet and thank her profusely for letting me be a part of her life. She than goes to her purse and takes out a chastity device . She orders me to take my pants off and tells me that she is going to stuff my cock into it. I will always have to ask her permission for everything i do and my only purpose in life from now on is going to be making money for her ...(video ends here)

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot fetish, sisters, financial domination, female domination, panty fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Poolboy Abuse

General:
Name: AMG_Jennifer-PoolAss_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 415.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:45, 12015 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Poolboy Abuse

A man is lazy at the pool and do nothing. But Princess Jennifer demand that he should clean the pool. She wear a sexy outfit and sits down on him (his face) and yells at him. She takes him and stands up and pulls out the stuff and throws him into the pool. then rides on it shoulder like on a horse and plunges him under water again and again. Alot of FACESITTING and smother in the pool he tries to escape she catches him still and keeps putting him under the water.

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: ASS FETISH
Keywords: bikini, hair pulling, underwater fetish, face sitting, female domination.

Download:

stachoo

Break his Love For Me

General:
Name: AMG_BreakHisLoveForMe_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Format: wmv
Size: 541.58 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:54, 7769 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Break His Love For Me

One of My favorite things to do with slaves is to test their devotion and love for Me. This one has been groveling at My feet for days and professing his undying devotion to Me and My perfect little feet. One of Goddess RAVEN'S favorite things to do to slaves is kick them right in the fucking balls. LOL. So I thought We should combine the two!
So I sit there and allow this loser to grovel at My feet and tell me how much it "loves" Me...no matter how badly I treat it or abuse it...and Goddess Raven lines up behind it and slams her foot into its balls as hard as she can! It's perfect. I laugh in its face as it keeps telling Me how much it loves Me over and over...I even spit right in its face and tell it that it means NOTHING to Me...and I challenge Raven to try as HARD as she can to "break its love for Me". She loves the challenge and at one point even stomps down on its balls!
Will the loser continue to love, worship, and adore Me no matter how badly I treat it and no matter how hard (or how many times!) Goddess Raven kicks it in the balls?? Watch the video to find out...

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess worship, cbt, ballbusting, pantyhose/stockings, female domination.

Download:

stachoo

Better Than A Blowjob!

Starring: Loula Lou

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1423-Better Than A Blowjob!
Size: 341.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:16, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Matthew is a bit bored so he asks his sexy girlfriend Loula for a blowjob. Loula is fed up with his chauvinistic ways so decides to punish him with some ballbusting instead of the BJ he's expecting. Loula is a hot mixture of teasing and vicious in this great clip!

Keywords: kicking, dresses and skirts, kneeing, squeezing, heels, domestic, other girls, topless.

Download:

stachoo

New Balls Audition

Starring: Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1424-New Balls Audition
Size: 313.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:59, 3001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nikki auditions a keen new set of balls (and the man they're attached to!) in this new clip. Can his balls go the distance with Nikki as she builds up the power of her ballbusting kicks?!

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, squeezing, boots, nikki, dungeon, pvc & fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Tied Down & Ballbusted Hard

Starring: Nikki & Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1425-Tied Down & Ballbusted Hard
Size: 351.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:42, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nikki Whiplash and Fetish Nikki have got nadman tied down securely to the ballbusting chair, his legs spread so that he can't close them! He endures a long and painful ballbusting session at the sexy, sadistic pair's mercy as they kick, knee, squash and squeeze his nuts to the brink of bursting!

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, lingerie, punching, squeezing, boots, nikki, restraint / bondage, 2 or more ballbusters, dungeon, ayla, pvc & fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Crushed Beneath Sandals

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Crushed Beneath Sandals
Size: 386.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:28, 6970 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Mayhem really goes at it this time. She jumps HARD, stomps relentlessly and walks all over her slaves cock and balls without a care for his safety.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: mistress mayhem, brutal bdsm, ball busting, cock box, barefoot trample, balls trample, cock trample, foot fetish, jumping, cbt, trampling, ball jumping, cock crush, stomping.

Download:

stachoo

First High Heel Insertion

General:
Name: FETCOUP_First High Heel Insertion
Size: 187.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:37, 6980 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 246 Kbps, 48 Khz

While this may be Mistress Mayhems first high insertion, she does not hesitate. First inserting her sharp stiletto while sitting. She then decides to stand up and use the other foot to help her guide her stiletto into his already stretched urethra. And finally with just one foot, she shoves her heel in DEEP and wiggles it around while heel fucking this lucky slaves cock hard. She is a natural.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: mistress mayhem, brutal bdsm, ball busting, cock box, cbt, high heels, foot fetish, trampling, sounding, urethra insertion, insertion, femdom.

Download: