stachoo

Triple Emasculation

General:
Name: KEBR_Triple Emasculation
Format: mp4
Size: 267.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:03, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Renata's kick power is indeed very high. our male talents have a very high pain tolerance. However they were no match for her, even together. She kicked she out of them until they all called it quits. it's amazing to see one hot brazilian girl destroying 3 guys in a row, one by one caving down to her brute .

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kebranozes, renata, brazilian.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Double the pain double the fun

General:
Name: KEBR_Double the pain double the fun
Format: mpg
Size: 824.27 MB
Video: N/A, 00:07:28, 15000 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps
Audio: N/A, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tygra and Renata compete without taking turns. they simultaneously kick and knee theyr balls against the wall. but they're not satisfied, so they put guys on their knees and kick them full . it's like a syncronized attack to their balls, from which they can't move away. they are totally surrounded by kickers.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kebranozes, tygra, fernanda, brazilian.

Download:

stachoo

Bitch Boy Licks Feet

Starring: Vanessa

General:
Name: MAS_Bitch Boy Licks Feet
Size: 191.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:58, 6561 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

This boy is being a good little bitch by kneeling in front of Vanessa and adoring her feet. He does such a good job that she even rewards him by putting food on her toes for him to snack on. Good boy, well behaved bitches do get rewarded. Now keep worshipping her feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

stachoo

Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 6

Starring: Marie McCray, Karmen Karma, Tysen Rich

General:
Name: MAS_Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 6
Size: 470.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:36, 9789 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Humiliating the slave as a human ashtray was fun, but the girls want more. They are having a great time using Marie's pet so why not have him lick their dirty feet? The girls tend to walk around barefoot which means their feet have collected all manner of filth underneath them, but who better than a man to clean them? The girls love it with Tysen and Karmen laughing and giggling while the male on the ground attempts to slather his tongue along their soles, polishing them to a nice shine. It seems a fitting place for this male, on the floor with his face under six female feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

stachoo

My Slave Loves Being Slapped

Starring: Cadence St. John, Misti Dawn

General:
Name: MAS_My Slave Loves Being Slapped
Size: 221.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:55, 6100 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Yup, this slave sure loves being slapped. The degradation of it, the humiliation, and ultimately because it pleases Misti so whatever makes her happy makes him happy. It's even more humiliating for him on this occasion because Misti is showing her friend Cadence what a slap whore this slave really is by bitch slapping him right in front of her.

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING

Download:

stachoo

KRILL JAWN

General:
Name: VAR_KRILL JAWN
Size: 2.48 GB
Video: avc1, 00:49:09, 7001 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This is a 50 min Tarantino inspired clip where a young vengeful woman gets Her paypack on a perverted old man who has been offering the world nothing but his cheap efforts with women, his family and even his environment... She quickly focuses in on this lard ass, and turns him into Her personal project punching bag. Every time he thinks he has gotten away from her, She shows him how serious She really is in what She thinks of him.

In this series, there is lots of pain like corporal punishment, ballbusting, whipping, caning. As well, humiliation, wardrobe changes, and fun location change. Some interesting circumstances between the two that you havent seen in My clips before. Enjoy!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, CORPORAL BDSM, BALLBUSTING, HUMILIATION, ASIAN GODDESS.
Keywords: goddess, princess, mean, brat, mistress, slave, latina, asian, shoe, caning, whipping, kicking, paddle.

Download:

stachoo

Kicking Goddess (Full Video)

General:
Name: VAR_Kicking Goddess (Full Video)
Size: 653.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:32, 7073 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Starring GODDESS LETHE:
Ballbusting, Ball kicking, Cock and balls crushing, CBT, Whipping, Humiliation...

Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, CBT, WHIPPING.
Keywords: female domination, crushing.

Download:

stachoo

Don't break My Cup or else (Full Video)

General:
Name: VAR_Don't break My Cup or else (Full Video)
Size: 482.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:23, 6974 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Starring MISTRESS KELLY KALASHNIK:
Ballbusting, Ball kicking, Shoe fetish, Slave training, Corporal punishment, Humiliation...

Related Categories: KICKING, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE FETISH.
Keywords: female domination.

Download:

stachoo

Crushed cock under my heels

General:
Name: VAR_Crushed cock under my heels
Size: 568.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:15, 6849 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Little dicks deserve big punishments, so i trample and tread this pathetic little dick into the hard wooden floor with my boots. I press down on it with all of my grinding his cock right into the floor, I squash it like it was a dirty unwelcome creature, crushing it under my boots. I've restrained my slave so that he can't protect him self from my wickedness. I've got each of his legs tied outwards. Then i start to dig my heels into the flesh of his dick breaking his skin with my sharp heels. I love t0rturing dicks, and i love hearing this wimp whine, moan and cry while i make him suffer for me. This worthless twat cries like a bitch for me. hahaha…..

Keywords for this clip include:
Princess Brook, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination. English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Femdom, Female Domination, Domination, Humiliation, Humiliatrix, Dominatrix, Domme, cock crushing, CBT, ball , CBT Trampling,

Category: CBT
Related Categories: DICK SLAPPING, CRUSH, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: princess brook.

Download:

stachoo

Mean Girls humiliating school boy

General:
Name: VAR_Mean Girls humiliating school boy
Size: 387.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:33, 6952 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Together with Mistress Mavka we are the hottest girls in the school. We have invited our loser friend to the basement. We lied to him, we are into him, but the fact is, we just want to have some sadistic fun with this gimp haha! We tie him up and kick his balls with no mercy.

Related Categories: FEMDOM , HUMILIATION , BOOT DOMINATION , DOUBLE DOMINATION , KICKING
Keywords: evil woman , femdom , female domination , female supermacy , mistress , ballbusting , balls kicking , balls punching , goddess worship , slave training , boot domination , fit mistress , double domination , humiliatiion , brunette goddess

Download:

stachoo

Crushing your dick with my stinky flats

General:
Name: VAR_Crushing your dick with my stinky flats
Size: 209.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:02, 7047 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

I used this flats every day of the week. I went to work and it definitely is too stinky. I thought about leaving my slave smelling my flats for hours, but this I do practically every day and always his face smells like my stinky feet, but this time I want something new, I want your penis smelling like my stinky feet. It is so humiliating and so pathetic the penis of a man being crushed by a smelly shoe, but that is what I want and that is what I expect from my slave: that he always feel humiliated and knows that he is only a foot slave.

Related Categories: COCK TEASE, SHOEJOB, TRAMPLING, SWEATY FEET, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: cock, cock trampling, cock stomping, flats, flats fetish, stinky feet, sweat feet, foot slave, foot domination, shoe fetish, shoejob, slave, trampling, trample, stomping.

Download:

stachoo

Don't Cum Til My Feet Say!

General:
Name: AMG_TiedUpForever_(6 Mbps HD 720-30p Video)
Format: wmv
Size: 510.43 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:09, 5942 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Don't Cum Til My Feet Say!

Princess Jennifer relaxes on the couch, bored after a long day at school. She is wearing tight short jean shorts or Soffe shorts, pink bra, and a sexy tanktop. Her toes are painted hot pink or some bright color.
She calls her slave over and is upset that he's still dressed. She orders him to strip completely naked. The slave hands over his clothes and apologizes, kneels in front of her, and says he'll do anything to please her. She lightly teases his nipples with her nails and says, "anything? "maybe I should tie you up to make sure you're always naked. I want to see your pathetic cock get hard every time I'm wearing my cute outfits." The slave begs her please not to tie him up!
She says maybe...but on one condition: he has to play her new game, "Don't Cum Until My Feet Say." The rules: He must jerk off nonstop while her feet move from the slave's mouth, his chest, his nipples, and finally his cock. If he cums before her feet touch his cock, then he loses.
The game begins. She giggles at the slave already hard just from her feet in his mouth as he eagerly worships them. She constantly humiliates him that he's not gonna last and that he'll cum just from sucking her pretty toes, since that's all he's good for. She taunts him about how he's lucky to be her after-school, naked footboy and that he doesn't deserve her feet on his useless cock. Her feet continue to move down the slave's body as she pinches his nipples with her toes. The slave is so turned on and begs her if if he can cum now.
Princess Jennifer slaps his hand away from his cock and says, "don't make me start the game over." She puts one foot back in his mouth while the other lightly brushes his balls. The slave just groans from all the teasing. She resumes sliding both her feet down, stopping just inches above his cock.
The slave furiously jerks off and cums helplessly. She spanks his ass and says "thanks for playing, loser. I knew you couldn't last." and orders him to go fetch some rope, so she can tie him up...FOREVER.

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, foot fetish, footjobs, masturbation instruction, bondage.

Download:

stachoo

Moore's Core

General:
Name: AMG_MooresCore_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 609.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:26, 7963 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Moore's Core

Randy Moore has a personal trainer that she pays to come to her house and train her and she treats him like absolute sh*tt. She feels like since she is paying him a lot of money, that she should be able to treat him however she wants, and he should do whatever she says- no matter how degrading.
One day she decides she is going to REALLY abuse him and devises a plan. She complains to him that her girlfriend''s trainer does stuff with her where she stands on one of those rubber "balance balls" to work on her core while doing curls, etc. (She knows he does not have one of those with him because he comes to her house and does not have equipment with him.) When he objects that he does not have a ball like this for her to stand on, she threatens to fire him!
Then she DEMANDS that he lay his head down on the HARD PAVEMENT so she can STAND on it while she does her curls!! (Please do this clip outdside so the slave's head is on hard concrete!) Reluctantly, he lays his head down at her feet, as he has no choice but to allow her to use him as her own personal exercise equipment.
Ms. Moore then does bicep curls while standing FULL WEIGHT on the slave's HEAD, smashing his face into the hard concrete! She even does some "victory poses" to show off her superiority!
Randy Moore weighs about 135lbs of solid muscle and each dumbbell weighs 15lbs, so that is 165lbs of total weight on the slave's skull, smashing his face into the concrete!

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, TRAMPLING, SNEAKER FETISH, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: victory, victory pose.

Download:

stachoo

Doin the Trample Dance

General:
Name: AMG_JenniferTrampleDance-8 Mbps HD
Format: wmv
Size: 401.87 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:37, 7952 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Doin The Trample Dance

Slaves are really just things to use and walk all over anyway, so it makes sense to use a slave's body as a "thing" to dance on. In My HEELS, of course. LOL. This is just Me havin fun walking all over and abusing one of the losers that serves Me and grovels at My feet regularly. I throw a few kicks to his balls in there for good measure and make sure I try to hurt him. Yet all he does is stare up at Me in admiration and "thank" Me for treating him like sh*tt. LOL. PATHETIC.

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: brat girls, cbt, trampling, high heels, female domination.

Download:

stachoo

Aversion Therapy

Starring: Sophia

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1426-Aversion Therapy
Size: 360.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:05, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sophia wants to stop Nadman from constantly staring at her tits, so every time he looks at them, she is going to put him into horrible testicular pain. It's very simple; when he stops starting at her tits, she will stop ballbusting him. Unfortunately, Nadman is a sucker for a nice pair of boobs and his balls are massive and swollen by the time he finally learns his lesson.

Keywords: kicking, dresses and skirts, kneeing, squeezing, boots, dungeon, sophia, pvc & fetish, topless.

Download:

stachoo

Ballbusted by sexy Spanish cleaners

Starring: Liz & Venom

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1427-Ballbusted by sexy Spanish cleaners
Size: 349.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:37, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nadman thinks his two sexy Spanish cleaning ladies don't speak any English, but they understand far more English than he does Spanish, so he's completely unaware of what they are planning for his balls as he pervs on them! The girls discuss their plan to trick him and bust his balls, then seduce him into stripping naked so they can attack! Lots of very sexy hard ballbusting ensues as the ladies make sure Nadman's nuts are nice and sore.

Keywords: kicking, dresses and skirts, kneeing, punching, squeezing, heels, slapping, humiliating, 2 or more ballbusters, domestic, other girls, uniform.

Download:

stachoo

The Torture Chair

Starring: Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1428-The Torture Chair
Size: 247.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:02, 3001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nikki has her slaves right where she wants them: suffering for her amusement. One is trapped in sensory deprivation in the underground cell, the other is strapped to the Torture Chair ready to have his balls busted. The ballbusting slave is exposed, his legs strapped apart so that he is unable to protect himself from Nikki's kicks, knees, punches and squeezes of his balls. Nikki clearly loves every minute of playing with her trapped prisoner's nuts and relishes his screams of pain as she tortures the most delicate parts of his whole body.

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, lingerie, punching, squeezing, boots, slapping, nikki, restraint / bondage, dungeon, pvc & fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Savage Sharp Wedges

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Savage Sharp Wedges
Size: 148.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:49, 5219 Kbps, 960x540, 30.000 fps

Mistress Mayhem has some seriously sharp wedges on that she uses to really lay a beating on her slave. She nearly chops his dick in half with her entire weight crushing down on his shaft. Towards the end of the clip she even moves the curtain to cover his face, just so it doesnt distract her from having her fun.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT FETISH, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: mistress mayhem, brutal bdsm, ball busting, cock box, foot fetish, balls trample, cock trample, cbt, trampling, cock crush, stomping, crush.

Download:

stachoo

Teal Heels Trample

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Teal Heels Trample
Size: 199.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:51, 6961 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Mayhem has on a pair of beautiful teal high heels and she wants to let loose on her slave. She walks all over his cock and balls, stepping down with her sharp spikes on his balls and even his cock. She even stomps down over and over without a care for her slaves well being.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: mistress mayhem, brutal bdsm, ball busting, cock box, balls trample, cock trample, foot fetish, cbt, trampling, cock crush, stomping, trample, crush.

Download:

stachoo

Clear Wedge Trample Up Close

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Clear Wedge Trample Up Close
Size: 274.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:19, 7005 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps

Mistress Mayhem decides to trample her slaves cock and balls with her very unforgiving wedges. She steps, stomps, crushes and flattens his genitals, taking pleasure in her efforts. Its evident that she is completely content with full weight trampling of his cock and balls.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress mayhem, cock trample, cock trampling, cbt, ball trample, trample, trampling, cock box, cock crush, cock stomp, cock jump, cock jumping, jumping, stomping.

Download: