4 Girls on a Pony

General:
Name: CSFEM_4 Girls on a Pony
Format: wmv
Size: 133.62 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:05, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

4 Girls on a Pony
EXTREME ENDURANCE AND EXHAUSTION FOR PONY! Mistress T, Mistress Ariel, Mistress Melody and Mistress Jasmine are having a fantastic time at their Goddess Party. They decide to all jump on the pony's back and frc him to carry all of them at the same time. The poor creature had no choice and once all the Goddesses were mounted, they made him carry them around the room until he collapsed with exhaustion.

Then Mistress T and Mistress Ariel made him carry them both on his shoulders. Mistress T sat in reverse position on his shoulders so he got a nice face full of her pussy while Ariel was rubbing herself on the back of his neck. It was a challenging night for the pony and certainly a good time for the Goddesses.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress
Jasmine, Miss
Melody, Mistress
T, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , PONYPLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , DOMINATION , PROSTATE MASSAGE
Keywords: goddess party

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Party Toilet 5

General:
Name: CSFEM_Party Toilet 5
Size: 90.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:16, 2891 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Party Toilet 5
This video is Part Five and the Mistresses using the toilet in this particular clip are the gorgeous Goddess Samantha, Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Roxy.

A slave loves to be pissed on but what a thrill when two of them do it together.

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss
Roxy, Mistress
Samantha, Goddess

Category: PEE

Download:

stachoo

Jean Bardot's Young Bitch

Starring: Jean Bardot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Jean Bardot's Young Bitch
Format: mp4
Size: 561.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:29, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jean Bardot is going to turn this young new slave into her fucked bitch. Jean really gives it to him. She doesn't go easy on him. How else is he going to learn that being an owned bitch means getting fucked like one? Jean fucks him good and deep in both his slut holes until she feels he is thoroughly used. He grimaces and feels so much humiliation, but it feels so right. Being a fucked slut for Jean is just what he was meant to be. Jean Bardot
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, pegging, Strap-on

Download:

stachoo

Fucked Sissy Whore

Starring: Hadley Viscara, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Fucked Sissy Whore
Size: 626.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:15, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Kendra James and Hadley Vascara know that their slut needs a good hard fucking. They stroke their cock and Kendra gets very close and tells the sissy that he must take their cocks GOOD for them. They have the bitch bent over before he knows it, taking cock in both holes, hard and deep. The women show him no mercy as they pound him good and hard. He must take it like the owned whore he is. Hadley Viscara, Kendra James
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, pegging, Strap-on

Download:

stachoo

Beat the Sissy

Starring: Goddess Valora, Nadia White

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Beat the Sissy
Size: 402.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:38, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Nadia White and Goddess Valora are going to teach their sissy how to be an obedient slut for them. They decide he must earn their cocks by taking a nice whipping and paddling. Nothing makes them smile more than seeing the red ass of a sissy slut parading around the house as the sissy cleans and does tasks. Valora whips Gapin Gabriella while Nadia watches on, grinning. Both the women switch off paddling that sissy's pathetic ass. Goddess Valora, Nadia White
Tags: Corporal Punishment, Cross Dressing, Female Domination, Femdom, Paddling, sissy slut, Whipping

Download:

stachoo

Ass scent and smother

Starring: Joyce

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-joyce-06-hd
Size: 137.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:45, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Yeah loser, suck my scent in, asshole! I smush my pussy tight in his face. Guess for how long I haven't washed my g-string now? It's dirty since one week, haha! This pesky, greasy slimeball shall suffer the worst. He's moaning about my pussy- and ass scents, but he should better safe his breathing air 'cause I'm going to smother him beneath my sexy butt. I know that he secretly likes it, but he's hiding it... right, loser? Yes, smell the tasty ass of your goddess. Maybe I forgot to wipe it clean after toilet. Such a pity - for you ;-)!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

stachoo

Facesitting in lingerie

Starring: Rayana

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-rayana-03-hd
Size: 165.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:42, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

The glance of Rayana in red lingerie leaves her slave speechless! On the one hand because she looks extremely sexy, on the other hand because he's afraid of what's next to come. 'Cause Rayana isn't that romantic kind of girl and sits down on the slave's face to ride it! Though he inhales her hot pussy air, he soon recognizes that breathing gets harder from second to second. That's the way she likes it - teaching him suffering and mislead perverted little losers with her innocent appearance. At last she uses his head as seat cushion and gives a perfect view on her brutally hot butt!

Download:

stachoo

His sorrow amuses me!

Starring: Serena

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-serena-01-hd
Size: 174.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:58, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Aw, how sweet this puggy dog eyes could be... if only I was that kind of girl that would get wowed by such a picture :-D. But instead I think of him that he's only ridiculous. He's that kind of victim who is taken in by my perfect beauty and probably hopes that I would like him... but soon he'll find out that he's nothing but a toy for me! And I like to test my toys extensively. Therefor I steal his breath twice: On the one hand with my sexy lingerie, that carresses my body, and on the other hand between my tasty ass cheeks! I really enjoy hearing him moaning and whining and start laughing at him. Time for some fun session ;-). Why is he complaining, he should better be thankful to live that moment! He'll never ever get a booty that's comparable to my divine ass! Bumpety bump, rider, if he falls... then he cries out. ;-)

Download:

stachoo

Sit, Stay, Lick!

Starring: Lacy Lennon

General:
Name: FE_Sit, Stay, Lick!
Size: 995.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:43, 10016 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 117 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Lacy has a brand new pet in her stables that needs to be thoroughly broken in. He is far from trained but shows much promise as Mistress Lacy uses her feet to show him whose boss. Mistress Lacy is merciless when she trains a new bitch and doesn't give her pet any breaks while her feet fuck and fill his mouth. She wants to watch him gag as she has holds onto his short leash making him choke on every toe deep down his throat.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , PET PLAY , BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: lacy lennon

Download:

stachoo

MILF Worship

Starring: Brandi Love

General:
Name: FE_MILF Worship
Size: 1.24 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:04, 11504 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 313 Kbps, 48 Khz

Brandi Love is a true Goddess who deserves to be worshipped in every shape and form. Her caged boy-toy is unlocked from his kennel and brought out to do exactly what he has been trained for...to lick and service his Goddess's sweet pussy until she has had her daily dose of orgasms. Her slave is kept teased and denied just how she loves her toys to be.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PUSSY WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, ORAL SERVITUDE.
Keywords: brandi love.

Download:

stachoo

Amazon's Ash Hole

Starring: Damazonia

General:
Name: FE_Amazon's Ash Hole
Size: 703.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:38, 10078 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 121 Kbps, 48 Khz

Amazon Goddess Damazonia trains all of her slaves to accept whatever dehumanizing acts she wishes to do to them. They are only objects to be used for her amusement, and what better way than to use them as her personal ashtray. As Damazonia enjoys a cigar, she uses the slave's tongue as an ashtray while blowing smoke in his face making sure he savors every moment. Any attention is a gift from a Goddess especially when it comes directly from her mouth. Damazonia makes sure to give her slave plenty of spit to keep him hydrated as his mouth gets filled with smoke and ash. This slave will learn that his entire body belongs to Damazonia as nothing is off-limits.

Category: AMAZONS
Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY, SMOKING, CIGAR FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPITTING.
Keywords: damazonia.

Download:

stachoo

Kelly and Lucy - Trampling Joy!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Kelly and Lucy - Trampling Joy!
Size: 925.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 13232 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Trampling fans attention!! This is the real must-see video!! Lucy and Kelly are full of energy now, also they drank a little :) so decided to having fun together! They swich on the camera and trampling their pathetic slave in a very sexy, enerergetic way! They are doing everything what you want! Jumping, face standing and bouncing, jumping on his throat also, dancing, all on his body..... I really cant stop watching it, you are a fool if you dont download it..

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: candy, lucy, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, dancing, jumping, barefoot, knee high socks, skirt.

Download:

stachoo

Kelly and Lucy Trampling Barefoot!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Kelly and Lucy Trampling Barefoot!
Size: 573.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:56, 13348 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Kelly and Lucy are trampling their slave again very hard, but now barefoot. They dont make you disappointed, its very exciting how they do! They are enjoying so so much, jumping, facestanding, bouncing on the throat, walking all over on his body... So they did an amazing clip together again! :)

Keywords: kelly, lucy, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, dancing, jumping, barefoot.

Download:

stachoo

Loren Trampling in Flip-Flop!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Loren Trampling in Flip-Flop!
Size: 781.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:02, 15316 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hi There! The summer is coming soon, so Loren tekes her flip-flops on to get used to it, then swiched on the camera, and tramples her pathetic slaves all body! ;) I could write a lot about this clip but You know Loren already; how amazing way she does it! (Fix angle)

Keywords: loren, fix angle, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, dancing, jumping, barefoot.

Download:

stachoo

Hardest Kickers Challenge

General:
Name: KEBR_Hardest Kickers Challenge
Format: mpg
Size: 832.89 MB
Video: N/A, 00:07:33, 15000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: N/A, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Renata, Tygra and Leona are having a challenge to see who has the hardest kick. the goal is to drop the man down with one solid full kick for 10 seconds. Each time they do it theey score a point. This is am extremely hard clip

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kebranozes, brazilian, tygra, renata, leona.

Download:

stachoo

Superior Female vs Inferio Genitals

General:
Name: KEBR_Superior Female vs Inferio Genitals
Size: 97.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:05, 1094 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Carol is back to prove that the female boyd is 100 X superior to the male. watch her bust his weak balls in a thong,shorts or completely naked. it's such a turn on to see her beautiful pussy as she knees his balls. She shoves her panties in his mouth, makes him cum with a foootjob, and keeps stroking in a very hot post orgasm . This clips is a feast for the eyes.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FOOTJOBS, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: kebranozes, carol, brazilian.

Download:

stachoo

Plump Suellen's Erotic Audition

General:
Name: KEBR_Plump Suellen's Erotic Audition
Size: 1.04 GB
Video: avc1, 00:36:42, 3922 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps

Suellen is a hot plump girl from Brazil, who's ready to join the team of Kebranozes. She busts 2 guys at the same time, does butt drops, blowjobs, balljob, handjob, cumshots to the tits, kicks, knees, punches, stomps, well.. it's a freaking good arsenal don't you guys think ?

Related Categories: FEMDOM, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: kebranozes.

Download: