Christina Model Discussion

Marco

It's really too bad. I almost posted something a few times recently but I decided not to do it. I don't want to be too critical or just pile on. She is a woman in her mid 30's and has had two kids and it shows. She definitely could have taken better care of herself and her penchant for tattoos is not a plus for me. I do appreciate that she really showed me her pussy. I have enjoyed seeing it and knowing that she was ready full frontal nudity. For that I am thankful because I thought it might never happen. Just remember guys that there are plenty of models out there that have never really showed you their pussy. And it would really be nice if she moved on to some hardcore sex with either a girl or a boy on camera. We know she has done it off camera so why not take the next step? Charge $200 for the first few videos or whatever makes you happy Christina. I won't pay that because I am not insane. But once you normalize that and start charging $20-30 for sex videos I would pay for some of those. Otherwise, good luck doing things as you are...

DNelso

I'm hearing a lot of disappointment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and this is a good place to express opinions about Christina. Still, I would like to point out that the tone of this thread has changed. The opening post includes: "Let's keep the tone of this thread friendly and positive....If you feel the need to say something negative....I strongly urge you to fight that". But not everyone feels the same way - Christina's four most recent OF posts received the following number of likes: 71,100, 87, and 95. I hope that means she's getting what she wants. The idea that she could make more money is sort of interesting, but it's her life. I for one am OK with her not posting more hardcore content, despite the pressure she may be exposed to.

Marco

I'm hearing a lot of disappointment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and this is a good place to express opinions about Christina. Still, I would like to point out that the tone of this thread has changed. The opening post includes: "Let's keep the tone of this thread friendly and positive....If you feel the need to say something negative....I strongly urge you to fight that".
I get what you are saying and perhaps because I am the thread moderator you would like to use my own words against me. I hear you. I have been fighting mightily against the critical impulses. But I am 100% against the OnlyFans PPV or pay for as much as possible technique used by many people on OnlyFans, not just Christina. But remember when Christina had a website and did web shows? You didn't actually have to be present as a subscriber to see them later. But now she wants people already paying for a subscription to buy them if they weren't present. OnlyFans records the show. It requires zero effort to give them to subscribers. Or charge the absolute minimun charge imposed by OnlyFans if you must. But I have no control over this situation especially if people are willing to give her the money. The market will decide.

Perhaps what is really needed is some perspective that separates the orignal Christina model from the current MILF model. Because these are two really different things. And I think there is some sense of disappointment. I agree with some other posters that we really need to have a line of demarcation between what we all knew and enjoyed before and what is the current Christina. And this thread was really about the original Christina model. I don't really know how to solve this problem. I doubt the forum wants another Christina thread for MILF Christina. The main contributors on this board of the original Christina content appear to have zero interest in Christina MILF content. What do other people think? I am kind of at a loss...

Scandata

The main contributors on this board of the original Christina content appear to have zero interest in Christina MILF content. What do other people think? I am kind of at a loss...
For me, it's like a TV series that used to be awesome, but got canceled. Then they brought the show back, but the new seasons are lame, and now I'm just watching her show because I'm hoping it will get good again (or at least have a few decent episodes so I don't have to keep going back to the old reruns). Continuing the metaphor, it probably won't improve because the cast is older now and really not into it, and the writers don't get what the audience wants.

I'm curious what her subscriber numbers are compared to a year ago and how many are still paying for her videos and pic sets. Like you said, the market will decide if that business model works. I'm guessing the ones handing over cash are people that are so rich that the money means nothing to them, and/or traditional fans that are still buying into the brand recognition... like the people that bought Chinese Democracy just because it said "Guns n' Roses" at the top.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Its far less financial risk/outlay to stay on Onlyfans instead of opening a website.
Let's face it Christina's return hasn't gone how some people wanted it to, she clearly doesn't want to produce the level of content some want, and her appeal from years gone by isn't there anymore.
She should retire again and spend time looking after her kids and leaving her old life behind.

CyFrog

Has anyone reached out on OF to request she make some of the old style videos or content? Or suggest that maybe she make more content for the general subscribers? I don't know how responsive she is now but when she first started her OF I had reached out and suggested she create a video welcoming people to her OF or something cause so many of her fans were skeptical it was her and she was very responsive. I even asked her if when the site shut down if the old admin had given her a copy of her content which she said he didn't give her anything. She was very responsive.

I just accepted her current business model didn't support my tastes so I haven't been subscribing. I can say though she was initially responsive and maybe she could use some positive and constructive feedback on what you would like to see or what you don't like. I wouldn't call it out on one of her live chats. I would suggest sending a DM or something and keep it positive so she doesn't take offense. You could also when she sends a message about a new video that is $125, send a reply that says "that sounds amazing but is a bit expensive for me but keep up the great work".

I guess my point is if you want better content and the site provides a way to give feedback then give some. Just keep it worded in a positive way so she doesn't feel she is being attacked by haters.

nicky1

Perhaps what is really needed is some perspective that separates the orignal Christina model from the current MILF model. Because these are two really different things. And I think there is some sense of disappointment. I agree with some other posters that we really need to have a line of demarcation between what we all knew and enjoyed before and what is the current Christina.
10000% AGREE!

Plipoot2

her appeal from years gone by isn't there anymore.
For me the fact that she has aged isn't the problem. It is to be expected. The problem is her choices in the way she looks, the huge ugly tatoos and the overdone make up. Not my thing.
One of the things I liked about her was that she was natural.. And she is nothing like that anymore. (In fact I'm surprised she hasn't gotten herself plastic boobs yet.)
Of course the awful content and stupid princing don't help. I wouldn't mind paying a couple hundred bucks for a decent HC B/G video.. I paid far more over the years subscribing to her site. But the current content she's releasing, at that price? I won't pay a single dollar for that. :(

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
The problem is her choices in the way she looks, the huge ugly tatoos and the overdone make up. Not my thing.
Thats the bit i meant when i said " the appeal of years gone by", back them she didn't use loads of make up and was tattoo free, now as you say the tattoo's are ugly and the makeup overdone.
The nostalgia has been erased and that means she needs to go down a route that she probably doesn't want to in order to get the money coming in, its sad and i don't think it will work for her.

nicky1

The problem is her choices in the way she looks, the huge ugly tatoos and the overdone make up. Not my thing.
One of the things I liked about her was that she was natural..
Yes to that. HUGE ugly tattoos!. Love that only two tattoos she always have. The playboy bunny in the front and the butterfly in the back. I cant enough seeing her old videos!. And she looks so fucking hot natural!. Just thank you for what she give to us at that time.

Marco

Someone told me that Christina has a new girl/girl video out. Anyone know what it costs or have you seen it?

Returning to the conversation, I agree the large, dark tattoos are just too much. Besides the issue of how it looks it raises the question of "Why? Why would someone do that?" I know it's entirely personal, but IRL I know nobody with tattos like that.

Scandata

Someone told me that Christina has a new girl/girl video out. Anyone know what it costs or have you seen it?

Returning to the conversation, I agree the large, dark tattoos are just too much. Besides the issue of how it looks it raises the question of "Why? Why would someone do that?" I know it's entirely personal, but IRL I know nobody with tattos like that.
They might have seen one of her old girl/girl videos from before. I'm not on her OF, but there's no mention of new material on her Twitter, Loyalfans, or Instagram pages, and she usually mentions new releases there.