Christina Model Discussion

Marco

Did you think Christina had enough ink already? Well, apparently, she doesn't think that. It appears she now has new ink near her left collarbone. It's lettering that says "Love fearlessly." So if you love girls with highly visible ink on their upper body this is definitely for you.

Scandata

Did you think Christina had enough ink already? Well, apparently, she doesn't think that. It appears she now has new ink near her left collarbone. It's lettering that says "Love fearlessly." So if you love girls with highly visible ink on their upper body this is definitely for you.
I noticed that the other day - I thought it was new! At this point, she might as well get some of those lizard bumps implanted on her forehead!

nicky1

Too much ink!! for me. Love the only two tattoos she always have. The playboy bunny in the front and the butterfly in the back.

Harrold

The butterfly on her back has gone, replaced by another rose tattoo.
The rose tattoo on the right arm has some additional wording underneath.

Scandata

Has anyone seen her alleged $200 g/g video?
I've been checking Google, Bing, and a few sites that have her videos nearly every day and there's not even a mention of it. But she sucks so bad at promoting herself, it's no surprise. She rarely updates her Twitter or Instagram, so the only people that know what's happening on her site (or that it even exists) are the ones that are already members. If she mentioned what's on OF through her free social media sites, she might get some new members. But she's never been known for being particularly smart; this is the girl that used to start her videos with, "today I'm wearing my... (freezes for a moment, then looks down) blue shorts and my... (pauses to look down again) pink halter top."

Gordon716

After swearing that I’d never rejoin Christina’s OF again, I did. Maybe it was boredom or morbid curiosity that got the best of me.

What a disappointment. That’s really the only word for it. If I thought she was phoning it in before, whew…she’s mailing it in now.

I caught her recent livestream and it was from her car. Her car! WTF? It looked like she was in a gas station parking lot. At one point she went inside and continued to film from the bathroom. Nothing sexier than a webcam show from the 7-Eleven bathroom. SMH.

Looking at the number of likes her posts get, it’s obvious that she’s losing subscribers. Her posts from a year ago got 400-500 likes on average. Now she’s lucky to break 100. I’m guessing she’s run off all but the die-hards. Not an effective business strategy.

The content has gotten steadily worse and she’s falling back into her comfort zone of not showing anything. I think we’re past that point.

I mean come on, Christina. Still no website. Tons of photo sets are teased, but never available. What gives? She needs a business manager before it’s too late although I think it may be. Just my $.02.

kingkrown

After swearing that I’d never rejoin Christina’s OF again, I did. Maybe it was boredom or morbid curiosity that got the best of me.

What a disappointment. That’s really the only word for it. If I thought she was phoning it in before, whew…she’s mailing it in now.

I caught her recent livestream and it was from her car. Her car! WTF? It looked like she was in a gas station parking lot. At one point she went inside and continued to film from the bathroom. Nothing sexier than a webcam show from the 7-Eleven bathroom. SMH.

Looking at the number of likes her posts get, it’s obvious that she’s losing subscribers. Her posts from a year ago got 400-500 likes on average. Now she’s lucky to break 100. I’m guessing she’s run off all but the die-hards. Not an effective business strategy.

The content has gotten steadily worse and she’s falling back into her comfort zone of not showing anything. I think we’re past that point.

I mean come on, Christina. Still no website. Tons of photo sets are teased, but never available. What gives? She needs a business manager before it’s too late although I think it may be. Just my $.02.
Well said Gordon716.

I let my sub expire about a month ago and was waiting to see what she was going to do in the future... I suspected that she was losing steam, but now it is confirmed. I am more than happy to re-up if she starts being active again, heck, I bought every one of her videos, except the last gg one. Love to support her again, but it seems like all may be lost.

Scandata

Thanks for the update. Sorry about the buyer's remorse, but I'm not surprised. I've seen that video she did from her car... LOL - that one was literally phoned in! She opened by bragging about her spa treatment she'd just gotten at the Ritz - probably B.S. to make herself sound high-class. Flashing her half-saggy tits for a minute isn't worth $15.00 a month, and her backstreet-quality tattoos and over-botoxed lips don't help. She needs to stop trying so hard to look "current" and just rely on what's left of her natural beauty. She could at least spice it up with some dirty talk. She kind of hinted that she's holding back on more extreme content until her divorce is settled. I guess we'll see when that happens, but until then, I'm not joining. Thanks again.

Where was that onlyfans? I had her facebook but she deleted it or made a new account that I haven't located yet. Not surprising though, think she realizes the model gig isn't paying the bills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was that onlyfans? I had her facebook but she deleted it or made a new account that I haven't located yet. Not surprising though, think she realizes the model gig isn't paying the bills. At least two of the other former models that worked with her back then are in the medical field.
OF page

Well technically an aesthetician only deals with skin issues and do things like peels, dermabrasion and such, they are licensed like a beautician so it depends on how far she actually goes as most of them work in spas and salons.

Well technically an aesthetician only deals with skin issues and do things like peels, dermabrasion and such, they are licensed like a beautician so it depends on how far she actually goes as most of them work in spas and salons.
So she’ll be doing to people what should be happening to her giving facials!

Scandata

OH! I'd never heard the word "aesthetician" and assumed it referred to ANESTHESIA! I can see her doing skin stuff.

Marco

I think Christina was doing or started doing the aesthetician thing over a decade ago. At least she has some kind of goal unlike her OnlyFans. What I found troubling about the livestream from her car wasn't her using the phone or its location but her general appearance. How was that a good look for her? The lighting and the angle made her face look puffy, her skin looked rough and her tats were too prominent. Like if you didn't know that was Christina and you saw her, would you continue looking or look away? Maybe I am just being too critical but this is not the comeback that I wanted for her. This situation could have been managed so much better.

Plipoot2

This situation could have been managed so much better.
That's the story of her whole career right here. It is obvious by now that she has no idea how to manage herself. (or even how to make herself look pretty). It is sad, and at this point it is only going downhill. The best we can hope for is some cheap B/G content before she fades away for good. :(