Christina Model Discussion

Marco

If you only want to hear about rainbows and sunshine, don't read the rest of this post. Did anyone else look at the Christina and Faye Fetish camshow from the other day? It's like she saw the bad angle of her from the phone in the car camshow and thought "How can I recreate that bad angle on a live show with another person?" If you saw what I saw, just in the past several months Christina has put on a LOT of weight. If you told me that she is pregnant, I would say "that explains it." I don't know what is going on with her and I would rather not see us unload on her. As I said earlier, this isn't the comeback that I wanted for her, as I wished for her to look healthy and happy. Instead, I really don't know what we are seeing. I hope that she is OK.

Scandata

If you only want to hear about rainbows and sunshine, don't read the rest of this post. Did anyone else look at the Christina and Faye Fetish camshow from the other day? It's like she saw the bad angle of her from the phone in the car camshow and thought "How can I recreate that bad angle on a live show with another person?" If you saw what I saw, just in the past several months Christina has put on a LOT of weight. If you told me that she is pregnant, I would say "that explains it." I don't know what is going on with her and I would rather not see us unload on her. As I said earlier, this isn't the comeback that I wanted for her, as I wished for her to look healthy and happy. Instead, I really don't know what we are seeing. I hope that she is OK.
When she first came back she was on the chunky side, then trimmed down, now she's chunky again. It seems to me that she got complacent and thought the gravy train would keep rolling. She never had to try to stay trim when she was younger - she pretty much just showed up and danced, then did the same dildo show every week. Now she really has to work at it and she has two kids to care for (assuming she has custody of them). Normally it would be understandable that she'd skip some days at the gym, but given that she has to stay fit for the model job, skipping those days is foolish. Maybe things will change when her divorce is settled. On a different note, does anyone know if that girl/girl video ever happened?

Mrsandman

Christina mentioned multiple times on the live that she’s gained weight and said she was starting stripper pole classes to help her drop some weight. She’s not in her 20s anymore so i imagine it’s not as easy to manage weight like she use too. I was happy to see a live with FayeFetish she used to go by ellie model and their old content together was always my favorite to see Christina work with and they mentioned working together more with new hot content I’ll stick around to see especially since FayeFetish does more xxx stuff . They said g/g content was coming ! Maybe there is hope for Christina

ntwoof

When she first came back she was on the chunky side, then trimmed down, now she's chunky again. It seems to me that she got complacent and thought the gravy train would keep rolling. She never had to try to stay trim when she was younger - she pretty much just showed up and danced, then did the same dildo show every week. Now she really has to work at it and she has two kids to care for (assuming she has custody of them). Normally it would be understandable that she'd skip some days at the gym, but given that she has to stay fit for the model job, skipping those days is foolish. Maybe things will change when her divorce is settled. On a different note, does anyone know if that girl/girl video ever happened?
I saw the video and was shocked. Chunky is a kind word when comparing her to her former self. I am hardly in the same shape as I was in my 20's, but at least I am trying. She has always been a beautiful woman in my eyes, but even her complexion is suffering these days. Life deals you some tough hands and I truly hope she figures out how to play this one successfully. I, for one, am a forever fan and will always be pulling for her.

Marco

I wouldn't mind seeing some more nudity from Ellie/FayeFetish as this past year she seems to have not been as willing to get naked as a decade ago. I might also find it entertaining to see some more hardcore on camera girl/girl action with Christina. But I would rather have seen it a decade ago. Honestly, this might be the first period of time where I find Ellie/FayeFetish to be more attractive than Christina. If Christina isn't trying to corner the inked BBW MILF market, then she needs to get her eating and drinking habits under control. Going to the gym will help burn calories but it won't prevent unnecessary caloric intake.

From CM on OF: Hey everyone I’m sorry I haven’t been able to post I’ve been a little under the weather lately and also spent a day at the hospital. Also for three days I’ve having to deal with fixing backing and all that fun stuff because of someone trying to hack my OF page! Please be patient and i will respond to all your requests and messages

it’s getting sad…

Scandata

From CM on OF: Hey everyone I’m sorry I haven’t been able to post I’ve been a little under the weather lately and also spent a day at the hospital. Also for three days I’ve having to deal with fixing backing and all that fun stuff because of someone trying to hack my OF page! Please be patient and i will respond to all your requests and messages

it’s getting sad…
"Hey everyone I’m sorry I haven’t been able to post"... but I'm keeping the full amount you paid for this month anyway.

I'm surprised she didn't claim to have been in another car wreck - that's one of her favorite go-to excuses. When I was a member she skipped a live chat and a few days later came back and said she missed it because she'd been in a wreck that afternoon and the seat belt caused some internal injuries. Funny that the seat belt was able to cause internal injuries without leaving any bruises on the outside of her stomach. Or maybe she's like Wolverine and just heals super-quick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harrold

"Hey everyone I’m sorry I haven’t been able to post"... but I'm keeping the full amount you paid for this month anyway.

I'm surprised she didn't claim to have been in another car wreck - that's one of her favorite go-to excuses. When I was a member she skipped a live chat and a few days later came back and said she missed it because she'd been in a wreck that afternoon and the seat belt caused some internal injuries. Funny that the seat belt was able to cause internal injuries without leaving any bruises on the outside of her stomach. Or maybe she's like Wolverine and just heals super-quick.
Yes, that would be the simplest explanation, or alien abduction, whichever comes to mind first.

Harrold

It was always a treat on Tuesdays and Thursdays, not knowing what glorious joke her admin would pull to explain the lack of updates. Great guy, so funny!

Plipoot2

I am not a doctor, but clearly there is more than just a simple outbreak of acne here : she just doesn't take care of herself. She has put on quite a bit of weight, and I don't know if it's alcohol, or just her lifestyle in general, but she just look terrible. (also the make up doesn't help).

I am not a doctor, but clearly there is more than just a simple outbreak of acne here : she just doesn't take care of herself. She has put on quite a bit of weight, and I don't know if it's alcohol, or just her lifestyle in general, but she just look terrible. (also the make up doesn't help).
She is definitely bloated. She just posted two new pics and she is chunking up.

nuckingfut

I wouldn't mind seeing some more nudity from Ellie/FayeFetish as this past year she seems to have not been as willing to get naked as a decade ago. I might also find it entertaining to see some more hardcore on camera girl/girl action with Christina. But I would rather have seen it a decade ago. Honestly, this might be the first period of time where I find Ellie/FayeFetish to be more attractive than Christina. If Christina isn't trying to corner the inked BBW MILF market, then she needs to get her eating and drinking habits under control. Going to the gym will help burn calories but it won't prevent unnecessary caloric intake.
Faye is literally putting out b/g stuff on OF.