Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

John David

Does anyone know where to find the videos from BulaBula with the other models in them? I remember seeing one where they slide around on an oily mat. Thanks.

voyeurkind

So, I was bored yesterday and decided to check out some older stuff. I watched WebChat 36, and holy fuck did Christina look good. In her glasses, wearing that red dress, and really looking like she was enjoying herself, which was sadly rare.

J&H

I would love to attach a few pics of our girl Christina, but for some reason I am not able to. Is there a different way to do it?

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I would love to attach a few pics of our girl Christina, but for some reason I am not able to. Is there a different way to do it?
tell me what's wrong with picture posting and I'll help you ;)

SAN

Marco

I don't know if there are restrictions on new members, but the easiest thing to do is to post your pictures on an image hosting site. Here is the approved list:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/allowed-image-hosts.2068378/

I often use http://imagetwist.com

You just upload the images from your local computer one by one and then identify a thumbnail size and number of images per row. It will generate the "Thumbnail BBCode (Forums)." Just copy that information and put it directly into the message that you are posting.

J&H

tell me what's wrong with picture posting and I'll help you ;)

SAN
Holy Crap --- You definitely have A LOT of files to share there. You have dumped on entire website into links... now, that is dedication!!!

J&H

I don't know if there are restrictions on new members, but the easiest thing to do is to post your pictures on an image hosting site. Here is the approved list:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/allowed-image-hosts.2068378/

I often use http://imagetwist.com

You just upload the images from your local computer one by one and then identify a thumbnail size and number of images per row. It will generate the "Thumbnail BBCode (Forums)." Just copy that information and put it directly into the message that you are posting.
Thanks for the reply Marco!
I see that you are a ChristinaModel supporter.
I also do follow her since her early years when she was still a NN model. That's Awesome!!!

Marco

Thanks for the reply Marco!
I see that you are a ChristinaModel supporter.
I also do follow her since her early years when she was still a NN model. That's Awesome!!!
Well, you have come to the right place. This is one of the last boards that still has an active discussion on Christina. The board admin modelshrek2012 has posted one of the largest Christina collections on all of the net. modelshrek2012 may also be the biggest Christina fan ever known. But there are other like minded individuals here who believe Christina may be the mother of all Internet models. From her teen modelling to her early busty NN modelling she was really quite the phenomena that teased with her silly dance moves. As the market changed and Christina changed a lot of people hung around to see how far she would go. From her cam shows, to the vibrators, to the orgasms and eventually dildos, Christina had a really long journey as an Internet model. Never duplicated and she will probably never be replaced for a lot of people.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Holy Crap --- You definitely have A LOT of files to share there. You have dumped on entire website into links... now, that is dedication!!!
my first expression after reading this was the following o_O, then I realized you were talking about my signature, LOL

BTW if you need help on how to upload pictures try to follow what Marco said here --> http://kitty-kats.net/threads/christina-model-updates.2133198/page-55#post-10382665 it's the easiest (and the only, tbh) way to share pictures inside this board. If you still find something you don't understand, just ask

SAN

Marco

Thought I would liven things up with my own Christina obsession. And that is this scene from Christina Model Video 70 (CMDVD70 or CMV70) made available on christinamodel.com on January 4, 2005. Christina is 19 and still hasn't bared her breasts. Unfortunately, I think this is around the height of her boob powers and when they should have been bared. So, I am obsessed with this scene because I think this may be as close as I can get to seeing them without building a time machine. I have rehashed this video in my editing software so many times it is beyond your comprehension. And I have released at least one other GIF based on this scene. I have manipulated the color, the light, the sharpness and the contrast. Too bad for you that this GIF is a lower quality representation of what can be achieved when you really focus on trying to reveal her tits. But you can see the clear tan lines, the hard nipples and those huge areolas! Enjoy 19 year old Christina shaking her cans:

keeper31

Staff member
Thanks Marco, I did think some of the "slips" were awesome. She had the best tits, wish I could have directed her career.

Sproket560

Thought I would liven things up with my own Christina obsession. And that is this scene from Christina Model Video 70 (CMDVD70 or CMV70) made available on christinamodel.com on January 4, 2005. Christina is 19 and still hasn't bared her breasts. Unfortunately, I think this is around the height of her boob powers and when they should have been bared. So, I am obsessed with this scene because I think this may be as close as I can get to seeing them without building a time machine. I have rehashed this video in my editing software so many times it is beyond your comprehension. And I have released at least one other GIF based on this scene. I have manipulated the color, the light, the sharpness and the contrast. Too bad for you that this GIF is a lower quality representation of what can be achieved when you really focus on trying to reveal her tits. But you can see the clear tan lines, the hard nipples and those huge areolas! Enjoy 19 year old Christina shaking her cans:

I'm going off memory here but it wasn't it one video before this, #69, where her boob fell completely out of that blue button up shirt? IMO that slip was the best view we ever got of her tits in their prime.

Marco

Yes, in video 69 part of her boob was momentarily exposed. Entertaining but not very satisfying IMHO. chroniclvr posted this GIF a couple of years ago:

Marco

I don't know if I ever did a version of the slip from video 69 myself. I know you didn't ask for it, but here is the Marco version of the "slip":

hghunt

So Damn lovely! Thanks.

Marco

Just for the record, Christina Model Video 70 also has a nip slip in the very first scene, same breast:

Status
Not open for further replies.