DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave64

i dont think it's the anon-v site, it's a different site that im not aware of...if anyone can tell us what the CWT site is, i would appreciate it very much!
camwhores tv is the site. I have not been able to find any other capped new shows out there im still looking though

billyboy666

CWTV search results do show thumbs for private vids. However, I can confirm pretty much all tifa vids there have been publicly released here of on other sites. pretty much just reposts of old content since end of october (last new vid was probably the halloween show?)

dave64

CWTV search results do show thumbs for private vids. However, I can confirm pretty much all tifa vids there have been publicly released here of on other sites. pretty much just reposts of old content since end of october (last new vid was probably the halloween show?)
yes it was the last show posted

dave64

Let me ask you guys something. I just got this interesting private from some asshole that said he is getting blamed for capping her videos or something like that know anything about this dickhead?? He is angry what an asshole

dave64

So is she getting ready to wrap up doing this for she is getting more conservative in her shows I think

dave524x

Dave, buddy, you've gotta stop obsessing over this girl. you're talking nonsense here, I'm concerned about you, it's not healthy

dave64

Dave, buddy, you've gotta stop obsessing over this girl. you're talking nonsense here, I'm concerned about you, it's not healthy
I agree i have slowed down. I have no plans on contacting her on twitter ever. Again i have slowed down to what I was so dave u really are a good friend thank you