Giantess girls 8

Ramzes

Sunshine - Gasing Out The Couple

Sunshine is recently single and heart broken. Her Giant fiance left her as they were just about to get married. Which has caused her to have a very dark and grim opinion about true love and marriage. Two tinies were just married and Sunshine couldn't help but decide to play the role of the big, bad wedding crasher! Her stomach is rumbling, as she's been eating nothing but junk food through her heart break. Which has caused her belly to fill with gas! She straps down the newly weds and rips fart after fart onto their tiny bodies. Causing them to beg and plead for Sunshine to stop due to the smells! But she doesn't stop until she feels as though her ass as released all it's fumes. And once it does? It's not as if she plans on letting the couple go. She's going to flatten them both out like pancakes with her plump rump!

Size: 507 Mb
Time: 00:08:16
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Giantess catches you after peeping

POV: you're a tiny human - nearly an inch tall who is peeping a giantess around her house while she changes, cleans naked, & takes a shower. she finally catches you when you're watching her masturbate. you're gonna get punished when the giantesse devours then digests you ... but first, a tour of my big beautiful body & letting you watch me finish myself off from a view sitting by my tits

Size: 433 Mb
Time: 00:11:57
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Ramzes

Vonka - Bigger Better Booty Shorts

Vonka Grows into a Giantess and torments a city mostly with her booty but also cleavage and feet. During the city part she has a growth spurt then destroys all the buildings then grows into again. This was a long video so I split it in two 30min clips. This one ends right before she becomes a MEGA Giantess. I will release it within a few days from the release of this first part. Booms, shakes, crush, city destruction, pov

Size: 4140 Mb
Time: 00:29:23
Video: MP4 4096x2160

Download

Ramzes

Brea Rose - Giantess daughter shrinks pervy step dad

I caught my dad hiding in my closest trying to steal my panties, I have this new shrinking app which I am gonna try out on him as payback! I shrink my dad to half an inch tall, I laugh at his silly high pitched voice. I dangle my gym clothes over his head, they might cr*sh him! I drop my clothes on his head while I take a shower, I come back and can't find him anywhere, then see him buried inside of my worn panties hahaha. I get on the bed and talk to my friend on the phone telling her all about shrinking my pervy dad, my dad is on my lap walking around and trying to walk up towards my face, I knock him down and he is staring right at my pussy, it looks so huge to him! I pick him up and put him on my boob, shaking my boobs causing him to fall down, poking my stomach as he tries to run along me to get to my pussy, he finally make it! As a reward I push him inside of my pussy and let him stay in there overnight.

Size: 1240 Mb
Time: 00:24:34

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

POV I Love Smushing Tiny Slaves, Giantes

I return after a sweaty workout, & can easily feel the foot slave in my right shoe alive and suffering, but the one in my left seems to have stopped. Annoyed, I pull off my sweaty gym sneaker and peel my sock off to reveal the tiny girl between my toes. But keeps the other shoe on and enjoys leaving the boy inside to keep soaking in my sweat. I go to grab you as a replacement for my lifeless slave, as I still have errands to run and need a helpless toy underfoot, teasing you about the horrible life you're about to experience inside my smelly socks and shoes before I suddenly feel the girl jolt back to consciousness between my toes, mocking her, pulling her out, and taunting her about how pathetic she is for passing out, and for trying to get free by fainting. After a bit of my incredible verbal teasing and taunting to both the spared tiny slaves all while rubbing the disappointing slave around my smelly barefoot as punishment, I decided to pop the girl back in my sock and finish my day. Not before making it clear you got lucky this time, but the tiny girl probably won't last much longer. I pull my sock and shoe back on before going back out

Size: 594 Mb
Time: 00:11:33

Download

Ramzes

Mila Rose Hungry Giantess Sailor Mercury Edition

Sailor Mercury is HUNGRY and you're looking like a tasty SNACK!! Enjoy getting teased by her wide open mouth with shots of her tongue and uvula as she talks about eating you before picking you up and putting you on the ground- WOW what a great up-skirt view you're getting! Wait. Are you looking up her skirt at her panties?! Prepare to be stomped by this now angry giantess in her blue heel boots!!

Size: 456 Mb
Time: 00:07:59
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

Ramzes

Kat Danz - Tinies Look Best Under My Feet

You've been awfully bold lately, insulting my giantess size and thinking you could get away unsc@thed. But you're about to learn how wrong you are. Tiny punishment is best served under my feet, worshipping them and praising them for all the hard work they've done wrecking your town and leaving no building untouched. Struggle while I bounce you between my feet haphazardly, useless to deter my onslaught. It doesn't stop at my feet, tiny bitch. Worship you giantess mommy's ass. Kiss my big, round, butt, despite how petrified you are that I can bend down and ruin you in a single movement. You punishment involves some dirtier acts, too. I will stuff your puny face into my armpits until you've learned your lesson about being rude to your giant queen. Inhale pungent breaths from deep in my bellybutton as your punishment continues in a never-ending loop of degrading tasks. Your little body is no match for mine. Not when your entire being is smaller than my little pinky toe.

Size: 1170 Mb
Time: 00:27:03

Download

Ramzes

Natalie - Unaware Giantess Girlfriend

Your girlfriend is at the gym working on her pretty body, making herself even sexier than usual for you. Since you started to feel slightly peckish, you decide to go check what's in the fridge, and eat all that yummy chocolate fudge that your friend brought the other day. Little did you know that there was a magic potion inside of it that will make you shrink.
Since the effect isn't visible right away, you kept eating and eating until you suddenly felt sick and began to shrink without any way of stopping the process. When your girlfriend gets back home, she keeps looking for you and calling you, but can't find you anywhere, although you desperately try to get her attention by climbing on her and poking her. She feels as if a very tiny bug was touching her and just starts scratching.
She soon loses her hope to find you anytime soon, so she takes her clothes off and gets ready to have a nice hot shower. You're left with an amazing view of her boobs and sexy ass, that seem so much bigger now that you're tiny, but still no chance of her noticing you or bringing back to your normal size. Aaaw what a pity, little one!

Size: 274 Mb
Time: 00:06:21

Download

Ramzes

Sasha Curves - Giantess Scientist Shrinks Her Professor

Your lab assistant is so excited her professor has come into the lab to witness this. It's the breakthrough of both your careers and it's all thanks to your little tweak in the formula for the shrinking solution you concocted together. You watch with pride as your assistant shrinks the lab rats down to 1/100th of the size. The possibilities this solution will unlock are infinite, you're going to be so rich! But just as you're thinking it, your assistant gets an evil look in her eye. Before you know what's happening, she's injected a second dose of the solution, this time into you. It's taking longer to work than it did with the rats, but as she divulges her evil plan, you slowly but surely begin to shrink... Now at her mercy, your lab assistant teases and toys with you, putting you through various "tests" to check the solution for side effects. Once she's satisfied, she admits one last hungry secret...

Size: 1460 Mb
Time: 00:21:14

Download

Last edited: