Giantess girls 8

Ramzes

Goddess Lolla - Lolla Swallows Shrunken Step Bro

Lolla Finds out her step bro has a Vore and Fart fetish, she plays on his emotions and teases his already shrunken body by farting in his face until he gives in and allows her to swallow him whole! She jiggles her bloated belly around and she can even feel him jerking off inside. It won't be long before he is totally digested. Enjoy her smelly farts as her step bro digests in her belly.

Size: 519 Mb
Time: 00:10:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Prrincess Cherry - Humiliated & Stolen By Huge Goddess

I hardly noticed you all the way down there. Such a worthless LOSER blending in with all the dust and germs Hahaha. What purpose do you really have when you're so insignificantly small, you'll never have a woman! I think I can think of ONE thing I could do with your shrimp self, you can be MY WORKING ANT! Ahaha, there's no running from it, I'll smoosh you into the ground OR better yet just pick you up and put you into My pocket along with all your hard earned money !

Size: 404 Mb
Time: 00:07:44

Download

Ramzes

Seduced & Shrunken By Sablique Von Lux & Stella Liberty

You couldn't help but follow Sablique Von Lux and Stella Liberty back to their hotel room. The girls seduce you telling tonight will be a night to remember. They blow you a kiss and the girls seem to get taller. They continue to tease you with their sexy bodies and blow you kisses. You realize you're shrinking but are too mesmerized by the beauties in front of you to realize the danger are you are in. Smaller and smaller you get until you are no bigger than a mouse. The girls make you nervous when they talk about how hungry they both are. You try to scurry away but you are too tiny to outrun their giant feet. The giant women order you to worship their feet like your life depends on it, but it's not enough to convince them to spare you. Soon Sablique is scooping you up to so she can swallow you whole.

Size: 371 Mb
Time: 00:10:16

Download

Ramzes

Akali Lunar - Sneaky tiny men cumming on Giantess mouth

Your passed out snoring in bed a tiny man is watching you sle eep from your pillow he removes your covers and sees you naked. He gets turned on. He takes his cock and shoves it in your mouth. You start to moan in your sleep. He eventually cums on your face and you pass out. You wake up the next morning wondering why you're covered in cum.

Size: 568 Mb
Time: 00:05:14
Video: MP4 1920x1078

Download

Ramzes

Summer Fox - SheHulk Angry Girlfriend JOI Vore

I come home from a work trip and sit down to talk to you. I've missed you so much but you admit that you cheated on me whilst I was away. I start to get angry and turn green, rising up to become a SheHulk! I notice you're turned on so I make you jerk off, angrily lording my power over you to make you cum.

Size: 608 Mb
Time: 00:11:40

Download

Last edited: