Girl/Girl Hot Lesbian XXX Videos - Girl on Girl - New Releases

EVA LONG ROPED AND TORMENTED BY SABLIQUE VON LUX

A short, hot clip! Gorgeous Eva stands naked in a grungy shower (which is outside!). She's gagged and whimpers with fear. Sexy, sadistic Sablique torments her helpless victim, threatening her and groping her luscious body. This clip suffers from loose ropework and a shaky camera. But the actresses are both awesome and look great!

File name: Lesb 0160 EVA LONG ROPED AND TORMENTED BY SABLIQUE VON LUX
File Size : 74.7 MB
Runtime : 7 min 28 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

WHAT SHES WORTH - MOLLY STEWART and ALEX COAL

Sexy Alex Coal and her pimp are at a fancy bar, but he’s acting like a barn animal! He’s upset with adorable Alex because she’s only given him half the money he’s expected. Incredible Molly Stewart rolls in like she owns the place (because she does) and when she overhears this asshole and Alex’s conversation, she knows she needs to do something. Petite Alex isn’t expecting to fall in love with a woman tonight but after Molly’s display of heroism… how could she resist?!

File name: WHAT SHES WORTH
File Size : 1.51 GB
Runtime : 35 min 52 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

EVAS TRAINING EVA LONG BOUND AND DOMINATED BY SABLIQUE VON LUX

Eva is the perfect slave and Sablique is her cruel Mistress in this unusual and erotic scene. The location is really creepy. Slave Eva is standing with arms bound above her and ankles bound together. She looks incredible as she struggles and squirms sensuously. Sablique enters and immediately takes charge, caressing and intimidating Eva who whimpers and pleads for punishment. Sablique uses a riding crop to smack Eva's ass and tits and to sensuously tease her. Sablique whips Eva's ass, which gets fairly intense. Sablique leaves her slave alone. Eva continues to squirm. Next, Eva is bound in a similar position but with her legs apart. Again, she struggles for a while before Sablique comes in to discipline her. Eva's body squirms with sexual tension as the powerful Mistress teases and torments her with the riding crop. A thrilling bondage scene! There are a few outtakes at the end including shots of the models posing for photos and of Sablique tying Eva.

File name: Lesb 0161 EVAS TRAINING EVA LONG BOUND AND DOMINATED BY SABLIQUE VON LUX
File Size : 505 MB
Runtime : 25 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Adreena vs Pheonix Fuckmachine Contest - Adreena Winters

So you think you can outdo me in a fuck machine contest do you Pheonix?

No chance!!!

Lets see who can fuck the hardest and biggest cocks or the fastest

Lets get our pussies nasty,creamed,lubed and fucked out!!!!

File name: Adreena vs Pheonix Fuckmachine Contest
File Size : 2.30 GB
Runtime : 16 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Filthy Lesbian Sex with Briana Banks - Alix Lynx

There's something about a hot blonde that never fails to hit a weak spot in me...or make my pussy wet...and Briana Banks is no exception. Just see for yourself

File name: Filthy Lesbian Sex with Briana Banks
File Size : 744 MB
Runtime : 17 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Welcome To The Neighborhood - Kendra Heart

Welcome to the neighborhood! Hope Harper and Kendra Heart star in this hot girl/girl scene for the first time together! Hope is new to the building and runs into her neighbor in the hallway. Kendra introduces herself and shortly after brings over cupcakes. Soon the cupcakes are forgotten and these two hit it off fast as Hope undresses Kendra in the kitchen. The two get warmed up and excited soon running to the bedroom. The two play with each other with a hitachi and double ended dildo....69 and then move to the bathroom. Kendra puts on a strap on and gives it to Hope! A must see for fans of Kendra and Hope

File name: Lesb 0168 Welcome To The Neighborhood
File Size : 1.01 GB
Runtime : 28 min 3 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Ava fists Misha covered in oil - Misha Mayfair

This was the first and only time that I’ve ever been fisted by anyone at all. Being covered in oil, making out and scissoring got me turned on enough to let Ava stretch out my cunt and I have 0 regrets.

File name: Lesb 0169 Ava fists Misha covered in oil
File Size : 840 MB
Runtime : 7 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Encased with Katy - SophiaSylvan

Katy and Sophia are encased in pantyhose, Sophia in grey nylon covering her breasts, legs, ass and arms, gusset intact. Katy has the same but in pale nylon that complements her fair skin. Sophia comes up behind Katy, caressing her with her pantyhose-clad hands. Katy remarks on what she loves about the nylon-on-nylon sensation, moaning with pleasure then yelping as Sophia spanks her big white butt. Sophia teases the girl with her mouth on her nipples and pussy, and then flips her over to ride her face. Sophia rests on all fours, grinding the gusset of her pantyhose over Katy's face and squashing her at the same time. Sophia enjoys the sensation of the friction and grabs Katy by the wrists, holding her down. When Katy gets free she fights back and spanks then caresses Sophia's ass, clearly she is enjoying the ride. Sometimes Sophia sits down and really facesit the breath out of Katy, making her gasp for air when she is freed for a moment from Sophia's ministrations. Next it is Katy's turn and Katy sits her big ass and hairy pussy right over Sophia's face, sitting down with all her weight. It will enchant you, the different styles of facesitting that the girls enjoy. Katy sits up, giving Sophia a breath of fresh air then sits her humid cunt back down, crushing the girl's face and making her struggle.

File name: Lesb 0173 Encased with Katy
File Size : 758 MB
Runtime : 10 min 16 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Nylon Takeover - Star Nine

Chrissy Marie thinks she's about to put me (Star Nine) out of business, that we're meeting to sign the papers for her to takeover my company. Her trusted assistant Anastasia Pierce has set everything up. Chrissy arrives & she's impatient to sign, she's been gunning for me for years & is thirsty for victory. What she doesn't know is that Anastasia is also my girlfriend, that she has already transferred all of Chrissy's businesses and assets to me leaving her ruined. Anastasia & I gleefully let Chrissy in on the secret as Anastasia grabs her arms from behind. I kiss her & then slap her hard across the face. Anastasia shuts her up with her hand over her mouth. We strip her down to just pantyhose and heels, pushing her to her knees & making her suck and gag on our strap-on cocks. Once she's shown off her oral skills, we put her to work worshiping our nylon feet before dragging her off to the bedroom. I've been wanting to get my mouth on her petite nylon soles for years & Anastasia & I have our way with her feet in the bedroom before packaging her up for delivery. We encase her head to toe in pantyhose - she's to be rented out as a sex slave, with all of the profit going to me. Send your custom video request to star at starbondmedia dot com Includes lesbian domination, pantyhose domination, foot worship, nylon encasement

File name: Lesb 0174 Nylon Takeover
File Size : 2.24 GB
Runtime : 31 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Strapon and Pant – Larkin Love

This is part two of a two-part lesbian pantyhose fantasy. Watch with part 1, “Nylon Pussy Grinding With My Roomate,”for ultimate enjoyment!I can’t believe it! My very first orgasm in pantyhose! The feeling of nylon wrapped around my legs, pussy, and ass was already too much to bear – but when my roomate started tribbing me (Watch Part 1!), I came harder than I’ve ever cum in my life.Now, with the orgasm juices dripping down our silky, stockinged legs, I can’t keep my hands off her. I have an overwhelming urge to push her down own all fours, tear a hole in her pantyhose, and fuck her deep and long with a strap on. I’m going to make her cum again!With Star Nine as the Roomate

File name: Lesb 0175 Strapon and Pant
File Size : 215 MB
Runtime : 5 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:

New Friends - Amber Hahn and Gemma Minx

Hey boys- hope you enjoy watching this first ever set of me and Gemma Minx- was also my first time meeting her and we instantly hit it off. You'll see... I love that we got so dressed up for each other (dress to impress) or... Dress to undress?! Enjoy this super fun and flirty first time video!!! Xoxox.

File name: Lesb 0176 Amber Hahn Gemma Minx New Friends
File Size : 1.16 GB
Runtime : 16 min 20 s

Preview:

Download Link: