Kris karson

lizardboy74

pervedfriend;6949356 said:
Again not sure what kind of money is paid for bikini and cataloge modeling. I think Kris is more than attractive enough for jobs like that. Hey with money so hard to come by for most these days, any money is better than nothing. I dont think Kris ever mention anything about going to college. So she needs to do something or find herself a sugardaddy.
Catalog modeling pays between $800-$1500 for the average agency repped model. As cute as Kris is, she's way too short for any legitimate agency to rep her. Bikini modeling tends to pay around $80-$100 per hour for the more legitimate stuff. But there is such a glut of shooters submitting free images to mags these days, the magazines don't really need to pay a dime. People are giving images for their use for free.

At best, she can hope that her site really takes off and pays well enough. At worst, she could land some modeling gigs shooting out of someone's garage with a wrinkled bedsheet for a backdrop. For her height, there really isn't many more options out there for legitimate gigs.

RandomAct

Actually, I think a perfect example of tease would be Guerlain(from multiple sites). She doesn't do anything hard, but she doesn't deny you the view of anything. But most importantly, the videos are shot in a way that makes you anxious for each one.

questionmark

needs to pick it up a little in this week's video, I'm starting to tune out

suppoon420

I don't know. The thing for me is that the current type of content was hot when she was on her teen site. I think the tease was how close to the line was she willing to go, and how much she could push the boundaries. Now that there are no real boundaries for all intents and purposes, and the content has not changed, it's not risque anymore. It's like America post Columbus. At first it was this exotic wilderness with crazy new plants and animals and natives that no one had seen or heard of. Now it's a Chili's in a strip mall parking lot in Red Bank, New Jersey. I just wish she'd change it up a little. Go wash a car in some short shorts and a white tank top. Jump around in the pool in a barely-there bikini. Put on a go-go outfit and rave out with some glow sticks and let us worship her ass. Something other than stand there, move hips side to side to shitty music on Pandora, roll over, take off outfit, place hands here and here, end of video, repeat ad nausea.

Sheester

I tend to think the business model for most "tease" sites is problematic. Sure, many men enjoy being teased, but in most real-life applications lengthy periods of teasing without any perceived payoff can make men frustrated (if not downright angry haha). "Payoff" is subjective, and many fans of tease sites can remain satisfied for long periods of time. In Kris's case, suppoon420 and others who have commented here are correct to point out that a transition from a pre-18 site (where we all know the limitations) to an 18+ site can inflate expectations; it's understandable to expect a payoff that never really delivers, especially since her first four 18+ vids had her nude in a bathtub with plenty of full boob views and a couple of 'hands under thong' motions that had me pretty excited about where the site was going. But without the pre-18 risque factor, the excitement of the tease tends to fade pretty fast if she never ups the ante once in awhile with something unique or different.

Awhile back they released some "outtake" photos of Kris wearing a bikini in an outdoor location, but it started raining during the set so they couldn't finish the set or shoot a video, so they only released a few photos. Now THAT was frustrating, because not only was it something new, but I'm wondering if the admin now has cold feet about being more adventurous. The number of registered votes and overall comments have dwindled quite a bit, so here's hoping she responds with something that brings in more subscribers!

Lazarus

Sheester;7077777 said:
I tend to think the business model for most "tease" sites is problematic. Sure, many men enjoy being teased, but in most real-life applications lengthy periods of teasing without any perceived payoff can make men frustrated (if not downright angry haha). "Payoff" is subjective, and many fans of tease sites can remain satisfied for long periods of time. In Kris's case, suppoon420 and others who have commented here are correct to point out that a transition from a pre-18 site (where we all know the limitations) to an 18+ site can inflate expectations; it's understandable to expect a payoff that never really delivers, especially since her first four 18+ vids had her nude in a bathtub with plenty of full boob views and a couple of 'hands under thong' motions that had me pretty excited about where the site was going. But without the pre-18 risque factor, the excitement of the tease tends to fade pretty fast if she never ups the ante once in awhile with something unique or different.

Awhile back they released some "outtake" photos of Kris wearing a bikini in an outdoor location, but it started raining during the set so they couldn't finish the set or shoot a video, so they only released a few photos. Now THAT was frustrating, because not only was it something new, but I'm wondering if the admin now has cold feet about being more adventurous. The number of registered votes and overall comments have dwindled quite a bit, so here's hoping she responds with something that brings in more subscribers!
Well said. That is the crux of the problem, the BFC website folks just have the worst instincts and/or implementation when it comes to setting expectations. So, inevitably, their customers get disappointed.

In their defense, what they produce is generally well done and most of their models are very attractive. So, I can't take away from their product. And, also in fairness to them, they cannot be held responsible if a model changes her mind about the direction she wants to move in as I believe was the case here for Kris.

It's just that one way or another, they seem to consistently set you up to expect something more than what they deliver to the point where it can't always just be circumstances. In some cases, such as Honey Cream, they made a point of advertising that the models would be more daring and they weren't at all and it seemed some of the models who came from teen-starlet were even less daring.

They have a quality product, I wish they would stop creating the impression that it will be more than it is. If so, I'd have more positive things, or at least fewer negative things, to say about them in forums like this.

Sly_Fry

For me, it's not so much that she shows the same amount, I believe Kris and all models should show what they are comfortable showing. The problem with her site, and what is making me start to grow bored, is almost all of her videos are EXACTLY the same. It's entirely deja vu. Pick an outfit, sit on a couch or chair, maybe a bed...strip slowly...rinse and repeat. I think she did ONE shower set too, but seriously...there has to be some creativity between her and the webmaster/photographer that will allow for some variety.

Go swimming in a skimpy swimsuit, try on (and take off) several outfits in one video, exercise, have a wet t-shirt contest with one of the other contracted girls...anything! I just want something different.

RandomAct

Honestly, the few times she's done it, I love when she dances. I'm not saying she'd go full on Princess Cameron, but I agree with those that say change it up some. I'm still subbed to her site because she's gorgeous, but I never want to have the feeling of "oh, I can probably skip this week's update, I won't miss anything", but I have that feeling often.

cmfriend

For as far as Kris has taken things in the past in her under 18 site. It does make for confussion now that she has no limits upon her and has declared she will maintain her same level of tease. With that said i respect her choice to limit the skin to only what she is comfy with showing. I have hopes that she makes that choice in order to further her legit non nude modeling career. I would love to see Kris Karson be a first of internet models to do so kind of legit main stream modeling. I certainly think Kris has the looks to do bigger and better things in modeling. Kris can possibly satisfy her own personal goals and the desire of her site fans by doing exactly what many of you said in previous posts. Kris should use the opportunity she has of having a website and many fans to boost her career. By being more creative and professional Kris could maybe catch the eye of some popular modeling agency. Possibly be saught after by more high profile photographers. If that is not her career intentions at all, well then just like most of you i think she needs to change things up and get also little sluttier like Christina Model did.

lizardboy74

pervedfriend;7088488 said:
For as far as Kris has taken things in the past in her under 18 site. It does make for confussion now that she has no limits upon her and has declared she will maintain her same level of tease. With that said i respect her choice to limit the skin to only what she is comfy with showing. I have hopes that she makes that choice in order to further her legit non nude modeling career. I would love to see Kris Karson be a first of internet models to do so kind of legit main stream modeling. I certainly think Kris has the looks to do bigger and better things in modeling. Kris can possibly satisfy her own personal goals and the desire of her site fans by doing exactly what many of you said in previous posts. Kris should use the opportunity she has of having a website and many fans to boost her career. By being more creative and professional Kris could maybe catch the eye of some popular modeling agency. Possibly be saught after by more high profile photographers. If that is not her career intentions at all, well then just like most of you i think she needs to change things up and get also little sluttier like Christina Model did.
She's pretty. But she would never cut it in any other mainstream modeling source. At best, she can hope to be hired by local hobby shooters. She's too short for fashion, not curvy enough for fit or plus modeling. She might be able to land a few catalog gigs, but that's pushing things as she doesn't have the look that real agencies look for. Playboy would take her if her site got big enough. But they wouldn't be cool with her teasing style.

That said, she is pretty and has a wonderful figure. In no way am I bagging on her. But there is absolutely no way she could ever make the jump without the backing of being an "internet model."

wsxzaq111

lizardboy74;7088528 said:
She's pretty. But she would never cut it in any other mainsteram modeling source. At best, she can hope to be hired by local hobby shooters. She's too short for fashion, not curvy enough for fit or plus modeling. She might be able to land a few catalog gigs, but that's pushing things as she doesn't have the look that real agencies look for. Playboy would take her if her site got big enough. But they wouldn't be cool with her teasing style.

That said, she is pretty and has a wonderful figure. In no way am I bagging on her. But there is absolutely no way she could ever make the jump without the backing of being an "internet model."
Absolutely true! While I appreciate people's enthusiasm for this girl, I believe it hinders their objectivity. She is pretty, but certainly not mainstream model material.

cmfriend

lizardboy74 thats kinda what i could see Kris doing, is catalog modeling. I'm not sure if that is considered an advancement from what she does now. I could see and really wish to see Kris in like bikini and lingerie modeling. Do any of You think Kris could make it with like Fredericks of Hollywood, something like that. I really enjoy Kris Karson and have high hopes for her. Crazy to say but it think i am more into Kris Karson now more than i ever was in to Christina Model. To add also i like Kris natural look, even though im a big boob guy i hope Kris never considers implants.

pimp_huge

What kind of piece of shit video was that. Every time there was even a chance of a slip they just edit it out. I know what she said about it being a tease site but this is getting to be ridiculous. She wont even show anything at all anymore and I personally am done with this terrible excuse for a site.

RandomAct

I think where the "tease" of her stuff is failing, is that they aren't really understanding what makes a tease work. The viewer should always feel like they are going to see something, even if they never do. You can't have that feeling if you know it'll just get cut in editing.

suppoon420

RandomAct;7113707 said:
I think where the "tease" of her stuff is failing, is that they aren't really understanding what makes a tease work. The viewer should always feel like they are going to see something, even if they never do. You can't have that feeling if you know it'll just get cut in editing.
I think it's more than that. I think it's feeling a connection to the girl and her personality. Sometimes she's a little naughty, sometimes she's spontaneous and quirky, sometimes she's quietly sexy and adventurous, and sometimes we get a peak into her personal world. The amount of skin she shows in each situation might be different, but it's enough to keep us coming back again and again hoping to see more.

What Kris Karson, Alex Arabella, Sheri Belle, et al., seem to be doing is standing there in lingerie of the week, woodenly pulling it down or up, taking it off, hiding behind hands, and avoiding anything that might give you a personal connection. There's no "there" there.

As an example - pick three adjectives to describe Kari Sweets. Now pick three adjectives to describe Kris Karson.

And I LIKE Kris Karson, so don't get me wrong. I just think if her site, or any of the other girls for that matter, is going to have any kind of longevity or keep a large returning subscriber base, it needs to drop this wooden formula and start giving us a better sense of connection to the model.