Northwest Beauties the models!

maxtronica

I wonder if any of the models from any of the sites have only fans pages?.....I mean I'm sure a few of them do, I just haven't found them

Priest

I wonder if any of the models from any of the sites have only fans pages?.....I mean I'm sure a few of them do, I just haven't found them
How can you "find" any? They don't have an index to look through! I hate that about only fans, you either have to know the models page or just search blindly!

johnadam

How can you "find" any? They don't have an index to look through! I hate that about only fans, you either have to know the models page or just search blindly!
I have searched through a couple of the OnlyFans lists available and did not see any NWB models. The reason I believe is that some of the lists are commercialized and require a registration by the OnlyFans model to be listed. To find these lists use a search engine with the phrase "OnlyFans list". I do not believe any of the lists are all inclusive nor kept up to date.

Wolfen

Rose on Onlyfans? I didn't know she had done anything else. Have you heard what the nature of the content is?

Priest

Rose on Onlyfans? I didn't know she had done anything else. Have you heard what the nature of the content is?
She's new to the platform. Right now it's pretty tame stuff but like I said she just started. I'm sure she would apreciate any and all support.

Wolfen

She's new to the platform. Right now it's pretty tame stuff but like I said she just started. I'm sure she would apreciate any and all support.
OKay I have never been in onlyfans before. How do I find Rose's page there? I created an account but am having trouble searching for a T Rose ?? Do you happen to have the account name?

Wolfen

I wasn't putting the dash in there but that still didn't work in the search but the link did. thank you. For some reason the search function doesn't seem to work on the OF page for me. But yes I see her now. Thank You and Priest. $20 a month for very little content. But I might pull the trigger just because I like her and you said she is new to that account

johnadam

Can anyone update us with what sort of content Rose is posting please?
Rose has posted 37 times since June 1, however the current rate is about every two days. The type of content ranges from lingerie, topless and bottomless to masturbation and recently with a male partner. The media is photos and/or videos within either the subscriber stream of content or direct chat messages with content. Tipping is encouraged or in some cases necessary to view content after subscribing. The tips range in price.

rosso_rat

Rose has posted 37 times since June 1, however the current rate is about every two days. The type of content ranges from lingerie, topless and bottomless to masturbation and recently with a male partner. The media is photos and/or videos within either the subscriber stream of content or direct chat messages with content. Tipping is encouraged or in some cases necessary to view content after subscribing. The tips range in price.
Thanks That's better than I expected.

sfb123

Does anyone know if Aubrey, Bonnie, Jesse, Kellie, Kelsey, Madison, Sammy, Sandy or Yulia from Sandlmodels or Noelle from SW Amateurs ever posed anywhere else or have different modeling names? It would be greatly appreciated for any information on any of them. TIA

johnadam

Yulia has credits in many places. She is originally from Russia. She also has been cast in some "B" movies. Two are scheduled for release in the fall of 2020. Do a search on her stage name of Alena Savostikova.

Last edited by a moderator: