stachoo

Leona's Ballbusting Audition

General:
Name: KEBR_Leona's Ballbusting Audition
Format: mp4
Size: 303.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:22, 3941 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 144 Kbps, 48 Khz

Leona is a brazilian lioness who's hungry for balls make no mistake she gets what she wants.She's really confident she's gonna cause a good impression on us, unleashing her full power os his testicles. Did she make it? Well we wouldn't be selling the clips if she didn't right ? LOL In this clip there's knee, kick, stomp, humiliation, foot worship.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE EJACULATION.
Keywords: foot, worship, brazilian, kebranozes, leona, audition.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Ass On Face 119, Christy

Starring: Christy Mack

General:
Name: MAS_Ass On Face 119, Christy
Size: 120 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:58, 2644 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Featuring Christy Mack (Face Sitting, Objectification)

Download:

stachoo

Too Much Dust

Starring: Holly Taylor

General:
Name: MAS_Too Much Dust
Size: 169.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:17, 7026 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Dust on the table? That's not a good sign. As a matter of fact, that's a sign that her dumb slave is being lazy which is why he shouldn't be surprised when she slaps and berates him. After all why bother keeping a male around if he is not serving as a proper maid?

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING

Download:

stachoo

Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 7

Starring: Marie McCray, Karmen Karma, Tysen Rich

General:
Name: MAS_Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 7
Size: 744.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:48, 8652 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ok, now we are getting into the thick of it. True, humiliation and degradation are such an important part of owning a man but is what really puts him in his place. It's reminds him of the consequences of disobedience, and his suffering serves as amusement for the girls. Marie brings out some whips and leads off, whipping this slave with no pity in a demonstration of how the male gender needs to be treated to be fully obedient. Tysen is eager to try and quickly joins in on the fun as does Karmen, and soon all the girls are whipping him at the same time! Tysen in particular seems exceptionally ruthless as the cute young thing doesn't hold back, she whips him with all her might as he screams and struggles to absorb the pain. Now he is riddled with fresh whip marks for the girls to point at with glee, they caused those marks and they loved every minute of it!

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: WHIPPING

Download:

stachoo

Do you wanna cum Ok but I will ruined

General:
Name: VAR_Do you wanna cum Ok but I will ruined
Size: 419.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:06, 7025 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I always like to give pain my slave, I always like to slap his face, leave marks on him, leave him at my feet, preferably under my sandals so he knows he doesn't deserve to touch my feet always. One of my favorite things is tease him, tease with my feet, my sandals, my hand, my whip, with everything I want, after all, here I am the boss and it is always my way. Even his cum and the way he's going to cum it, I will decide. In this video I will show you how a slave usually and should cum, or better, cum but without pleasure. Once in a while I allow my slave cum, but have to be in my way. With this, he will cum but his cock will be pressed and crushed so much that his orgasm will be ruined! How I love it! Enjoy, enjoy, but when you cum, you will suffer!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, SHOEJOB, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: footjob, foot fetish, feet fetish, foot, feet.

Download:

stachoo

Goddess Yulia - I will go out, but first I wanna mark you!

General:
Name: VAR_Goddess Yulia - I will go out, but first I wanna mark you!
Size: 553.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 7012 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

When I take my pet to go out, it is important to show him who he is and where is his place. After all, pets usually get disobedient in public places, so it is important to show their rights and the place that they belong. Because that, it is most important leave some marks on him, so that he can always remenber who is his boss is and what can happen to him in case he disobeys me. Have pets is not an easy job, it has to show authority.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , BOOT DOMINATION , WHIPPING , FOOT HUMILIATION
Keywords: trampling , trample , brat girls , foot domination , crush , cock crush , boot , feet , foot , pantyhose , whip , slave , foot slave , humiliation , foot humiliation

Download:

stachoo

Goddess Yulia - Turn down because I want to kick your dick and balls

General:
Name: VAR_Goddess Yulia - Turn down because I want to kick your dick and balls
Size: 253.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:53, 7030 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

I had already kicked my slave's balls before, but we never shot a video like that. I have my slave get down on his knees. He has his back to me, because I don't want to see your pathetic and scare face when I kick your balls and dick while I play on my phone.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , KICKING , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , SHOE FETISH
Keywords: ballbusting , ball kick , foot slave , foot , feet , kicking , foot domination , shoe fetish , female domination , female supremacy , femdom

Download:

stachoo

Ball busting - step into my surgery

General:
Name: VAR_Ball busting - step into my surgery
Size: 210.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:03, 7017 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

YouΓÇÖve booked an appointment for your foot fetish, and want me to try and get rid of it. So I give you the right treatment. Different POVs

Ballbusting, Foot Fetish
British Feet,

Download:

stachoo

Mistress Jasmine vs your balls!

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Jasmine vs your balls!
Size: 731.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:11, 7004 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Slapping them, kicking them, teasing them, even sitting on them till they feel like they're gonna pop - Mistress Jasmine really enjoys herself in this video her subs balls. The cock gets too which is teased and slapped as and when Mistress Jasmine sees fit..

Related Categories: BALL FETISH, CBT, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: ball kicks, ball slaps, cock slaps, cock tease, slave training, realtime session, mistress jasmine, fph, boobs, pvc boots.

Download:

stachoo

CBT - Absolute Slave Destruction!

General:
Name: VAR_CBT - Absolute Slave Destruction!
Size: 632.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:09, 7073 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

In this video you can see how pretty mistress kicks her slave hard in the balls with her boots and worship his cock with her hand! A must for every CBT fan ...

CBT Fantasy, Female Domination-FemDom
Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Brutal, Cock Kicking, Cock Worship, Extreme Domination Fantasy, Kicking Fetish, Male Slave, Mistress, Submissive Male,

Download:

stachoo

Wrinkly Soles

General:
Name: AMG_WrinklySoles_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 659.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:14, 8003 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Wrinkly Soles

Goddess Alexis Grace LOVES hanging out at Mean Girl Manor- where women live in luxury and are served by subhuman male creatures that she can use, abuse, and treat however she wants. In this clip she is simply relaxing taking a nice, warm bubble bath and sipping on some champaign a house slave brought her.
Then YOU sneak in! Just to gaze upon her beauty. (She is used to this from the "pathetic male staff"...) So she decides to tease you- just because it amuses HER to do so. She props her SIZE 11 feet up on the edge of the tub and TEASES you mercilessly...and all you can do is stare and DROOL over her HUGE SIZE 11 feet dripping in soap suds...and those wrinkly, soft soles from being in the tub relaxing so long...
You would probably DRINK her bathwater, wouldn't you loser?? LOL!!!

Category: BATHTUB FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, foot fetish, amazons, foot worship, bathtub fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Built Into The Floor at MGM

General:
Name: AMG_BuiltIntoFloorofMGM_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 572.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:47, 7981 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Built Into The Floor at MGM

We have had such success (and FUN!) at Mean Girl Manor using Our "septic-slave" (the loser We built into the plumbing here at the Manor and lives on Our LOL) that We decided to EXPAND Our use of disposable slaves! (These are the lowest of the low- those that have absolutely no life and what they DO have, they are willing to completely give up and sacrifice for OUR mere amusement...)
So We decided to select the biggest LOSER slave We could find and literally BUILD IT INTO THE FLOOR at Mean Girl Manor! LOL!!! And Me n Goddess Alexis Grace have selected YOU as that loser! Aren't you LUCKY??? Let Us show you what your new life will be like...
(Trample slaves- you NEED to download this clip! We were sooo creative with what We are going to do to you and what your new life will be like...! :) Did We mention that the girls coming through the WOMEN-ONLY front door won't even KNOW that you are under that rug?? LOL!!

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, femdom pov, trampling, femdom, pov.

Download:

stachoo

Beat Up By Amazon Alexis

General:
Name: AMG_BeatUpByAlexis_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 370.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:18, 8005 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Beat Up By Amazon Alexis

Goddess Alexis is working out at dusk when a stranger appears in the backyard of Mean Girl Manor. Its YOU- a stalker fan! And you think you can "take" Alexis in a fight! Even though she's an "amazon" and you're a SHRIMP- you think you can take her on just because you're a "man"?? Oh, how WRONG you are...and you are about to find out!
Alexis proceeds to BEAT YOU DOWN. Then PUMMEL you while you are on the ground with some "ground n pound"! Then she STOMPS on you! This is some serious DAMAGE. You are DONE. Oh, and then just to add insult to injury while you are laying defeated at her feet, she callously stomps her foot down on your chest and strikes some "victory poses" to celebrate her victory over another over-inflated "little man's" male ego!

Category: POV
Related Categories: FEMALE BOXING, MIXED WRESTLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: pov, pov femdom.

Download:

stachoo

Chloe Destroys His Balls

Starring: Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1429-Chloe Destroys His Balls
Size: 422.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:51, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

What more can we say? Chloe is the most sadistic, accurate and hard ballbuster we have ever filmed with, and Nadman's balls get a very serious ballbusting in this sexy clip which is not for the fainthearted!

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, lingerie, punching, squeezing, boots, humiliating, dungeon, tights / pantyhose, chloe, pvc & fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Brutal Booted Ballbusting for Pervert

Starring: Fetish Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1430-Brutal Booted Ballbusting for Pervert
Size: 327.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:38, 3001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Fetish Nikki has a peeping pervert to deal with. He's clearly turned on by seeing her in her sexy lingerie and amazing boots, and she's going to bust his balls as punishment. Nikki sets about her naked, horny guest's bollocks with kicks, knees, punches and squeezes until he is writhing in agony on the floor, where he belongs!

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, lingerie, squeezing, trampling, boots, bedroom, domestic, ayla.

Download:

stachoo

Ballbusting in Blue Jeans

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Suzanna Maxwell

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1431-Ballbusting in Blue Jeans
Size: 376.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:50, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Cruel blonde ballbusters Nikki Whiplash and Suzanna Maxwell join forces for the first time to deliver a vicious ballbusting to lucky squishy. Wearing tight blue jeans, the ladies look so sexy as they demolish squishy's balls with hard kicks, stomps and knees. His nuts get progressively more and more sore and swollen as the ladies smash them up with no mercy, laughing sadistically at his suffering.

Keywords: kicking, barefoot, heels, trampling, nikki, foot worship, 2 or more ballbusters, bedroom, domestic, other girls, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download:

stachoo

Clear Wedge Trample

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Clear Wedge Trample
Size: 458.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 11894 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Mayhem decides to trample her slaves cock and balls with her very unforgiving wedges. She steps, stomps, crushes and flattens his genitals, taking pleasure in her efforts. Its evident that she is completely content with full weight trampling of his cock and balls.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: cock trample, ball trample, mistress mayhem, brutal bdsm, wedge trample, cock box, ball stomping, cock trampling, ball trampling, cock crush.

Download:

stachoo

Savage Stiletto Stomping

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Savage Stiletto Stomping
Size: 433.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:00, 11862 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

This is truly our most BARBARIC and EXTREME clip to date! Introducing Mistress Savage and her sharp, gold metal stilettos. Her slave thought it would be a good idea to have Mistress Savage put in headphones (playing loud heavy metal) and wear a blindfold for her first time stomping in stilettos. What a TERRIBLE idea! Mistress Savage steps up, and without a word, puts on her blindfold and gets lost in the COMPLETE DESECRATION of his cock and balls. I mean she truly gets lost! Not able to hear or see what she is doing, she just keeps stomping down with complete and utter disregard for his genitals. The stomps are absolutely FIERCE, even landing with her spike stiletto! Quickly into the clip starts to develop from several cuts and the slave starts to literally scream and jerk around. His mouth is taped and wrists are restrained not that she would care even if she could see or hear. There is truly no relenting for the entire clip and you can literally see his balls swell and bruises develop. ABSOLUTELY BARBAROUS! The only reason she stops is that he finally bucks his cock box out from under the bed. This is truly a savage clip with an incredible introduction of Mistress Savage. We can only imagine what is in store for this poor slaves manhood if he finds himself under her feet again.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, ball busting, cock box, cock trample, foot fetish, heel trample, ball stomping, trample, trampling, cock crush, ball jumping, ball trample, mistress savage.

Download:

stachoo

Combat Boot Trample Up Close

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Combat Boot Trample Up Close
Size: 227.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:25, 6977 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps

Mistress Mayhem has taken a liking to her new combat boots. She loves the way that she cant feel anything beneath them, and her slave feels agony under the terrible tread of these boots. She really steps hard this time and even takes a few full weight jumps, landing HARD with her boots. She bounces her weight up and down and causes her slave to nearly cry under the pressure. You can see the terrible imprints the boots make on his genitals.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress mayhem, cock trample, cock trampling, cbt, ball trample, trample, trampling, cock box, cock crush, cock stomp, cock jump, cock jumping, jumping, stomping.

Download:

stachoo

Party Toilet 4

General:
Name: CSFEM_Party Toilet 4
Format: wmv
Size: 132.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:14, 2895 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Party Toilet 4
Part Four features the gorgeous and nasty Mistress T who is actually the Mistress who originally locked the slave into the prison box for the party.

After sharing the toilet with Mistress Delilah, in clip two of this series, she is back one more time, this time on her own and again delivering her hot and degrading verbal's, topped off with her delicious slave treat. Mistress T never fails to deliver amazingly cock stiffening action.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: PEE

Download: