Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

hey wish some rich dude could buy all the site including the outtakes and slips and share with us
Dreaming
I'm not sure if the content still exists or whether the person who has it would sell it. But, you are probably right, they would want more money than any normal person would be willing to pay...

mayby the owner whomever that is will have a few too many one evening and post something that has not been posted yet like secretary2 Dreamin again

a question in a vid she did where she wae looking out a window near an interstate. does anybody know the town she was at? just curious thanks

superset

they chances of her coming back to what she did after a marriage and 2 kids is as close to zero as one could possibly get.

hookjsf

a question in a vid she did where she wae looking out a window near an interstate. does anybody know the town she was at? just curious thanks
If she was sitting in a window sill using a clear toy, she was in a suite on about the 15th floor of The Galt House Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky. You can see the Mohammad Ali Center in the background along I-64 in some video views.

Another ? . In the video Seduction . Did that girl she was with do any other vids anywhere? Thanks
your help is appreciated.

Sproket560

If she was sitting in a window sill using a clear toy, she was in a suite on about the 15th floor of The Galt House Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky. You can see the Mohammad Ali Center in the background along I-64 in some video views.
Oh wow, really? I'll have to go back and watch that. I'm very familiar with Louisville and I've stayed at the Galt House and I can totally visualize that video but it never occurred to me that it was Louisville. Also, that was the first video that she did any penetration.

hookjsf

wow thanks for the info . She did move around to some kool locations in some vids.
She was in Louisville because of a new boyfriend. Also, that was at the time when she started splitting from the Texas group who had been taking her pics and videos since her start. She hired her own photographer(s) from then until she quit, and mailed the pic and vids to Texas to be uploaded onto her website.

hookjsf

Another ? . In the video Seduction . Did that girl she was with do any other vids anywhere? Thanks
your help is appreciated.
If that was one of CM's 1st "kiss me girl" videos on the beach, I think that girl was a one-hit-wonder --- and the girl was scared to death to begin with. No other vids I know of. Christina was more comfortable with the kissing than that girl was.

The video had CM and the girl on the bed and she was wanting a massage. At the end of the vid the girl said she was more comfortable with it and then vid ended. Thanks for ur help. I think it was called the Seduction.

Marco

If that was one of CM's 1st "kiss me girl" videos on the beach, I think that girl was a one-hit-wonder --- and the girl was scared to death to begin with. No other vids I know of. Christina was more comfortable with the kissing than that girl was.
I'm having a hard time figuring out what's the Seduction video or the one you are describing. Is it posted on Kitty-Kats or available elsewhere?

keeper31

Staff member
I have both vids on a drive, I will hook it up later and post the names. They were the earliest Girl/Girl vids she did with very little nudity.

hookjsf

I'm having a hard time figuring out what's the Seduction video or the one you are describing. Is it posted on Kitty-Kats or available elsewhere?
I have both vids on a drive, I will hook it up later and post the names. They were the earliest Girl/Girl vids she did with very little nudity.
I think the vid name is HD-The Seductress from 2009 on page 9 of CM's "ChristinaModel 2009-2014 Member and Shop HD Videos" thread. I forget the girl's name, but I think she had been around since the VHS days (and she's not Ellie or Deanna). I can't find the pre-2008 archive anymore, since they changed to this new software, to look for the vid I was talking about. :-(

Also, the vid "looking out a window near an interstate" I was thinking about was HD Red Hot Mama from 2011 on page 5 of the "ChristinaModel 2009-2014 Member and Shop HD Videos" thread, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

keeper31

Staff member
Thank you Hook, I believe you are right. I'll have time for my Clash of Clans.

Marco

OK. The Seductress is a member video from July 2009. There is no information on the model. In a totally bizarre coincidence, I recently ran across a poor quality video of Christina on a public beach with this same model. I cannot identify the name of this video or where and when it was posted. It features shots of them topless on a public beach. Here's a GIF:

Status
Not open for further replies.