DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

espweb

I saw this picture in vola.. but it's fake, just a montage with a past bath show

tifa, noods and the other girl is angelala, but the last never met tifa and noods

dave64

I saw this picture in vola.. but it's fake, just a montage with a past bath show

tifa, noods and the other girl is angelala, but the last never met tifa and noods
thank got the update friend probably someone did this to mess with me or others again thank you for this

dave64

Apparently there is rumors that our gal showed her V hope its true anyone a member of her site because if she is showing I will definitely join it.

dave524x

Apparently there is rumors that our gal showed her V hope its true anyone a member of her site because if she is showing I will definitely join it.
I think you may be misinterpreting what "v" means

"«I don't know why there's no sound, the file I downloaded from v has sound. It was just music anyway.» "

"v" in this case probably refers to a website, not her vagina

dave64

I think you may be misinterpreting what "v" means

"«I don't know why there's no sound, the file I downloaded from v has sound. It was just music anyway.» "

"v" in this case probably refers to a website, not her vagina
Your right. I was wrong. The ony things im familiar about that are called "V"'s are the vag and the gibson flying V guitar

RandomAct

I'm a member, and I'd wait if I were you. She hasn't posted much yet, and she just had wisdom teeth removed, so she won't be active for a few days either.

dave524x

SO is she back on the cam yet??
Do you know how to set up model alerts on MFC? You can make it so you get an email every time she gets on cam, just look in "My Account" under "My Model Notifications"

and to answer your question, no, the last time she was online was July 1st

dave64

Do you know how to set up model alerts on MFC? You can make it so you get an email every time she gets on cam, just look in "My Account" under "My Model Notifications"

and to answer your question, no, the last time she was online was July 1st
Thank you I will do this and set it up with email

dave64

She was online last night. Her name on MFC is iHeartYouGuys. Add that to your model notifications, dave.
Ok frien thank you i thought she had changed her name again. HAs anyone continued to be a member of her site because if she is doing the full monty ill pay the $10.00 a month for it. Let me know

Braxton

If anyone has a premium upstore account you can download (and hopefully re-share with us) her latest public show here https://upstore.net/FFc9pzE

She will be posting some new pictures shortly on Patreon (has voting to decide what to post, most popular gets posted for $10 tier). Hopefully someone will be willing to share that as well. I'm in for the $5.