Jen Hilton of Jen Hilton.com

Next up will be all of her sets from 2004. A lot more sets from back then per year. Since she did full sized sets for a weekly update. Along with a full length video. Plus also did what they called a Fetish set ( smaller number of pix ) and shorter video in the same outfit and background. And was working with other photographers as well.

Maybe just do a single screenshot..?
Yeah, I didn't know if that is acceptable or not but. I was more meaning ( can't think of the word for what it is now ) the cap that shows in small size. a cap from like every minute of said video. In 1 image. Maybe now it is ok to just take 1 cap from each video ( like an image ) It was one of the main reasons I stopped posting around 10 or 12 years ago. Too many forums, every forum had their own rules, their own limits. And worst of all, the ever changing image and file hosts. Why cant I just use the one I use for myself. As in back before I got a much larger external lard drive. I had 12 MEGA accounts at 1 time. Still have 9. MEGA isn't allowed any where. Just as back in the day. Neither was the original, Megaupload. Til suddenly everyone finally realized it was a great host. Then the US Government seized their servers. Gone went Megaupload. The same guy owns MEGA! That cap I mentioned above also has all the info you write for each video. MBs/GBS, minutes long, what video type it is. Resolution. Yet they still wanted you to write those in said post. Look at the damn cap & you get all that info. Why make and post a cap no one is looking at? I'd get in arguments over stuff like this. Then get warned and banned over stupidity. What I post now are mini versions of how I always wanted to share her content. MEGA Zips of all her content. Like what ever size zip was maximum size for that file host. Only 1 forum ever let me do it that way. I could zip up, upload and make posts like that in maybe 2 weeks time and be done. And all the people who like her, in kind. download it all that quickly. Back then, 100GIGs of content of a model was like WOW. Jen had like 3 times as much content from 2001 thru 2006 as she did the last 3 years she was online. Yet the size of said content almost tripled over that time as well. MB/GB wise that is. Her images and vids were smaller in the beginning. That was average size from any site then. Just as GB sized sets and videos are the average today! I'd love to have all my content of her on HD. All but a handful of her 1st site vids are tiny, 352x288. Near the end they became 640x480. New site was mostly 640x480 as well. She did 2 site DVDs. One at each site. They started doing our customs in DVD, that was the highest quality back then. I got them to redo site vids from the original camera vids for me. 5 vids on each DVD at only $25 a DVD. But then doing the DVDs from the original cam vids took hours. And they needed the computer to work on their site vids and shoots for updates. So no more DVDs for me, BOO HOO!