Jen Hilton of Jen Hilton.com

Jen Hilton - 2000 - 2001 Sets & Misc Pix

Many ( 46 ) Full & Mostly Full Sets in Folders

Over 13,000 Pix - Full, Misc & Partial Loose Sets as well.

1.11 GIGs

This part of my Mass Collection of Jen Hilton Content is a huge mess. I once started to straighten out. But then gave up.
Too many sets and pix in a massive folder. found Jens Uahoo Club/site around 2 weeks or so after I came online. Using WEBTV, not a computer.
Because I couldn't afford the internet & a computer at the time. WEBTV had shit for storage, so I was sending small sets to my
nephew by email. To put onto of all things? Floppy disks for me. lol. I finally got a windows 95 ( with no CD player never mind burner )around 8 months after I was online.
Then I could at least make Floppy's for myself. lol. I went to Stables, since they advertised they would copy & paste info, pix and things.
From Floppy's to CDs. Since there were no DVD burners yet out. I forget the price, it wasn't a whole lot. But I told them I had 100s of Floppys.
And would it cost more then the advertised price? They said no, which I thought was BS but. I brought in cases of my floppy disks. lol.
They freaked out, lol. And not funny, they did a horrible job of transferring them onto a few CDs, which I paid for as well.
By horrible? O'd spent months putting all the full sets I had at the time ( around a year and a half pf Jens sets ) Into labeled folders.
What did I get back in return? All the sets removed from folders and burned to 2 CDs as separate pix. Massive Problem?
Many of Jens sets only were labeled with DSC001, DSC002 and so forth.By taking them OUT of the folders I created for each set? They LOST me a TON
of Jens pix, set by set. Because they had the same pic numbers. Nice, Right? You wanna talk abput being PISSED OFF? So yeah, this one 1 GIG Zip.
Is the remains of what was left. I think I mostly got more then half the sets back into folders. With each set missing anywhere from 10 to almost
half the pix originally in the sets

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing. Thank you for everything IMissJenHilton. Do you know anything about the photographers?
Which Photographers? Jen worked with her 2 main site photographers and many others over time. Peter Schmidt was her 1st site Photographer and shot her videos as well. I forget her 2nd site ones name. He was a rock & roll photographer, who would go to concerts and shoot images he could sell to magazines and the like. Then there was Dave from MX Photos. And I am pretty sure Joe Lo, from LA Models was a friend of Dave from MX Photos. And she did a shoot or two with other photographers and for sites that sold T-shirts and things like that. I think that was her 1st site photographer who did those shoots for the websites. They just sent a couple of T-shirts for her to wear. She dated both of her site photographers at points either site was active. She lost both her 2nd site photographer at one time and a girlfriend of hers did most of the remaining sets before she took that site down. And the guy who did her 2nd site videos, was her then BF. they broke up at one point as well. Thus why Jen did 2 or 3 videos self shot. One in the shower ( Sudsy Shower ) and the other named White Stockings. I really didn't write much with her at that point of her career. Mainly only to try and help her out with video converters. Since nobody else in the forums back in those days seemed to bother. Oh yeah and a couple of fans of hers actually got to meet her & work with her as well.